Ubers ORAS Ubers Cup Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've tried to schedule with frogger but it hasn't really worked out so calling activity. as you can see in VMs, i've been on when I said I would be available and have received no solid response as to when they can play and also they haven't turned up when they said they could play and I was on... I can't keep waiting around forever for nothing because I've got tonnes to do this weekend sorry bro. im still happy to play if i manage to catch him before the deadline

e: they told me to take the win

Last edited:

Cynara

Banned deucer.
won vs royal1604 ggs
I tried looking for all your replays and couldn't find anything, if you have them, can you please post them, I could only find one for robjr/melle2402, if you don't have the rest of the replays, such as you forgot to save them or w/e I'll be fair and let it slide here. I expect the rules of the tournament to be followed by everyone for subsequent rounds to be fair on everyone, however.

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Activity:

truedrew vs LucosDICampos - Truedrew never replied to Lucos with a scheduled time.
Fille vs banks - Fille gave the win
TheDovahneer vs Charmflash - Charmflash missed scheduled time
Jase Duken vs Reje
Jakeeb12 vs Terracotta - Jakeeb12 did not reply to Terracotta
Dream vs Zf - Zf missed scheduled time :blobsad:
b1akey vs Splashbrutha - I made a mistake with this initial activity decision, it would appear b1akey never came back with a time to play

Coinflips:

1538349357400.png

EricSaysHi vs Zokuru - no contact established between either player

Extensions:
BlueIvy vs Misterioussaint
Havens vs Alpha Rabbit
TrueGodsLeftUs vs Hydrra - as far as I can see from both sides, neither side deserves clear activity - there's a mixture of discord and Smogon VM for scheduling, reminder Smogon VM activity takes precedence for scheduling for future rounds, please get this done.​

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)