ORAS UU Sample Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm gonna drop this team that is really cool especially now that Pidgeot's gone. I've been using it for several weeks and got reqs with it, here it is:
Houndoom @ Houndoominite
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Protect
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Drain Punch
- Return
- Play Rough

Doublade @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Shadow Sneak
- Shadow Claw

Whimsicott @ Yache Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- U-turn
- Encore
- Memento

Salamence @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Outrage
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Psychic
- Fire Blast
- Explosion
This features a currently underrated, but one of my favorite, Mega evolution in the tier, Mega Houndoom. I posted a little bit about how it fares in the current metagame here. In the recent months, Alakazam, Hippowdon, and Mega Pidgeot have all left the tier, and Mega Aerodactyl's presence has become significantly less overwhelming, making Mega Houndoom's life a lot easier. Seeing how it breaks down a lot of balance cores, I decided to build an HO team around it.

The first idea I had for a partner, an idea I was trying to build around back in the early weeks of UUPL, was Mega Houndoom + Slurpuff, the latter of which capitalizes on several of Houndoom's checks, mostly Scarfers. I then added Doublade which covered most of Houndoom's remaining checks, those being Snorlax/Blissey/P2 and Mega Aerodactyl/Mega Beedrill. I chose to run Shadow Claw over Sacred Sword on Doublade to get a stronger hit on Water-types (specifically Gatr), Reuniclus, and other Doublade. My team does OK against the main targets of Sacred Sword (Krook, Hydrei).These three set-up sweepers form a powerful offensive core that work fantastically with each other, and it is the best core around Mega Houndoom I have been able to come up with.

Next I added Whimsicott, primarily as support for my three sweepers. With U-turn, Encore, and Memento, it's very effective at getting one of them on the field safely. Yache Berry was something I added at the very end of this team's development, to save me from late game Gatr/Swampert sweeps and Mamoswine's Ice Shard; Whimsicott wasn't on the field enough to justify the use of Leftovers or really any other item. Whimsicott provides an early answer to Hydreigon because I rarely want to switch Slurpuff right in, and makes bulky sweepers like Snorlax and Suicune hesitate to begin setting up, which I have often been able to take advantage of.

Then, I added good old fashioned all-out attacking MixMence, mostly to break down walls to support my team. I opted out of Defog, Roost, or Iron Tail in order to hit basically everything in the tier for at least a 2HKO besides Florges, P2, and Cresselia. Salamence is also a handy check to Entei, which my team desperately needed, and can deal with other stuff my team hates, like Nidoqueen and Arcanine. Draco + Outrage is nice for luring most fat stuff, while I can fall back on Doublade against the few things I mentioned before that avoid a 2HKO.

Azelf is my favorite Stealth Rock lead for offense and in my opinion, the most effective. Psychic/Fire Blast gets good damage on most stuff while Explosion prevents Defog from Empoleon/Mandibuzz who don't care and is good to lure stuff when the opponent sees special moves. Normally I'd run LO but I absolutely need Rocks up most of the time and having death fodder on this offensive of a team is too good to pass up.

Threatlist, from most threatening down: Mamoswine, Scald, Nidoqueen, Sticky Web, Thunder Wave, Empoleon, Scarf Chandelure, Mandibuzz

Possible changes:
  • Grass Knot/Energy Ball on Whimsicott to better deal with Mega Swampert and Mamoswine, but everything I have currently is too useful. I prefer furthering my team's focus to patching up a weakness.
  • Taunt on Azelf because currently I have no way to prevent Rocks, which Salamence, Houndoom, and Slurpuff greately would appreciate.
  • Iron Tail on Salamence, but I do not recommend this because then you lose out on hitting a lot of things depending on what you give up in exchange for hitting one Pokemon (Florges), which, while mildly annoying if it gets a free switch, is not a threat to this team.
Replays:

Have fun if you decide to try out this team. If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them and I'll probably edit them into this post :}

YABO

King Turt
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Just so everyone knows, I am doing a complete overhaul on this thread tonight and wiping out some of the older teams (rip Baking with YABO ;-;) that aren't really effective in the current metagame anymore. In addition, I will be providing my own analysis of the teams while linking to the post where the user nominates it in order to get multiple perspectives. This also alleviates the issue where a user can sometimes be too wordy or get caught up explaining various specific situations regarding the team. My summary will likely be a short paragraph describing the gameplan like I have done with Dodmen's team in the OP right now.

P.S. Since I am wiping out some of the older teams, new submissions are welcome!

Edit: All done with the wipe
Edit 2: I like Meowth

Last edited:

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Hi guys, so I figured this'd be a cool way to share the team metaphysical and I built for my round 1 UU Open games.

So this team aims to fuck stall and fat balance left right and sideways through the combination of Spikes, Mixed Infernape, SD HP Fire Abomasnow, and Mixed Porygon-Z. Doublade and Swampert are honestly enough to check most offensive threats in the tier at least once, which is hopefully all you'll have to do before they're weak enough to revenge kill with priority. I have some things slashed on movesets because they're kinda catered to what you're comfortable with / what you're seeing in the metagame. I prefer Iron Head > Gyro Ball on Doublade because it's saved my ass vs a Gligar before, but I understand the ability to hit Dragon Dancers harder is nice. If you're comfortable enough to switch Abomansow into Scald all day you can opt to run HP Ice on Infernape to fuck with Salamence, but in general the matchup against bulky Water-types becomes much more difficult if you drop Grass Knot. Lastly, Rindo Berry Swampert helps you deal with shit like Grass Knot Infernape and Empoleon at the cost of some passive recovery (which really helps in hail).

Despite being a blatant counterteam to my round 1 opponent, the team holds up really well in the meta and has performed quite well on ladder and in UU room tours if that means anything to you (btw it shouldn't LOL). If you like having fun and really hate the fat as fuck meta that is UU like I do, you'll probably enjoy this team.
Froslass @ Focus Sash
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Destiny Bond
- Spikes
- Icy Wind

Doublade @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head / Gyro Ball
- Shadow Sneak
- Shadow Claw

Infernape @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
Hasty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot / Hidden Power Ice
- Close Combat
- Nasty Plot

Abomasnow @ Abomasite
Ability: Soundproof
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 180 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Swords Dance
- Wood Hammer
- Ice Shard
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Porygon-Z @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Adaptability
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 156 SpA / 100 Spe
Rash Nature
- Frustration
- Tri Attack
- Dark Pulse
- Recover

Swampert @ Leftovers / Rindo Berry
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Scald
- Ice Beam

Hello, I am going to throw in my Mega Beedrill + Swords Dance Feraligatr team that was made into an RMT not too long ago. It is a very consistent and easy to use Porygon2 Offense team. It is a great reflection on the tier and many of the current threats, so it is a great team to use to learn the tier. I am not going to go into a large explanation on how the team works since it can be better explained here in my RMT.

A quick rundown would be that the team is based around 2 of the biggest physical threats in the tier in Mega Beedrill and Feraligatr, and to use each other to break the opponents defensive wall(s) so it leaves a gap for the other to put in work. Porygon2 is used as a pivot switch into practically any pokemon, and when P2 does not want to pivot in on a certain pokemon, Salamence or Doublade do the job. All of the pokemon provide offensive presence as well as having defensive capabilities with P2, Salamence, and Doublade.

Doublade @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Shadow Sneak
- Pursuit

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Moonblast
- Encore
- U-turn

Cobalion @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 144 HP / 112 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Close Combat
- Taunt / Iron Head
- Volt Switch / Iron Head

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 144 HP / 176 Def / 188 SpD
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Body Slam
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic Spikes
- Acid Spray

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower
- U-turn

Hello everyone, I'm gonna drop a pretty fun team that I made awhile back that still works now for some reason.

So the main premise of the team is basically to continuously wear down the opponents team with Rocks and Tspikes as well as to keep up momentum with the small VoltTurn core of Whimsicott, Hydreigon, and Coballion. Mostly everything on this team is fairly standard except for the Pursuit Doublade that used to be there to trap Jirachis mainly, but is still nice to hit Beedrills, weakened Crobats, and just help out wearing down the opponent as I said before. Didn't really see the need for sacred sword on it since I have a Taunt Coba already to deal with Snorlax and Pursuit just really fits this team over all. My own Snorlax is there to just be a huge sponge for things like Entei, Hydreigon, and the Nidos as well as a win condition. It really glues the team together and actually works out quite well with Doublade being able wall opposing Coballion and getting chip damage with Pursuit on other Doublades on a switch, 2 really big stops to Snorlax.

Apologies for this poorly written description, I'm not good at this stuff :pirate:

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to a not so original team that I created for fun but turned out well! Here it is! I hope you enjoy and try it out for yourselves. It looks extremely stupid but works!

Cresselia Offense!

upload_2015-8-12_10-8-23.png

There is my current peak with it! My highest peak was 1675 and my highest placing on ladder was #2! I mean who is going to beat PIF? If fact I have a ladder battle against hilarious live where you can see how my team matches up! I also played a match after that where LO cresselia just wins after prior damage to his suicune!

The Team

@

EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
Spikes

Waterfall

Taunt

Thunder Wave

: Qwilfish is great! It doubles as a fighting check and an entei check. Once you switch in on these things, you can set up spikes or go for the thunderwave. Taunt prevents setting up, healbelling off the paralysis, and prevents defogging. Waterfall is of course stab that still hits for decent damage. I find it to be far better than stab as para flinch is cool and it does more damage in general that scald. I almost never lead off with this mon even though it can match up well against a lot of leads. I usually prepare for a differnt lead that the obvious cobalion or heracross because I can easily switch out into qwilfish and do damage from there. Be aware of volt switch cobalion as it does a nice 40%.

@

Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
Ice Shard

Seed Bomb

Earthquake

Swords Dance

: Meag Abomasnow is my new favorite mega. It wears down teams with chip damage, can check a number of mons in the meta, and can sweep with sd ice shard. Its very splashable and collaborates well with my mixed attacking infernape and my scarf hydra. There is a lot of pressure on Aboma killing bulky scald users so when that 30% burn gets me, it makes the game so much harder. I often predict the chandelure switch with EQ and SD on the salamence core intimidate shenanigans. Oh most importantly this is my anti stall mon. Of course pif had it covered with hp fire tangrowth but it usually does well.

@

Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
Psychic

Moonlight

Moonblast

Shadow Ball

: Cresselia is my surprise factor for better players. More info on the set can be found here. As for the role it plays, it acts as a surprise revenge killer and even a core breaker. Why I use this over something like Azelf is because this can switch into volt switch or a fighting move or really anything because this duck is so naturally bulky. Foul Play also does not hurt as bad. Moon light has bad synergy with Hail but it works because I usually never have to moonlight while hail is up. You can always switch moonlight out for something like T wave or lunar dance if you think its a problem. Even though I have qwilfish for Doublade, I prefer to limit the amount of things my qwilfish has to switch into so I went with ShadowBall for my coverage move.

@

EVs: 252 HP / 240 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
Scald

Defog

Stealth Rock

Roar

: Empoleon is my special wall for hazard removal and stealth rock layer. I added a little speed for all the creepers. Scald is my stab and the best move in the game. Defog fits so well that I can switch into water moves and defog. SR so i can switch into florges and get that off. Roar is to prevent wish heal and to shuffle snorlax and suicune. Pretty standard. I use it for hydregion draco and to counter chandelure without the hydregion getting withered. Dark pulse spam is annoying so I dont suggest staying in and getting widdled because scald is not an answer to hydregion.

@

Timid Nature
Dark Pulse

Draco Meteor

Fire Blast

U-turn

: Hydregion is actually my hydregion switch in. Empoleon can not be used for multiple dark pulse switch ins and hydregion works so nicely as a revenge killer and a check to things that empoleon is not fond of. I have dual stab with draco over d pulse because scarf lacks power. Fireblast for coverage over flash cannon because it hits cobalion and whimiscott. I though a while on -uturn because I generally dont like non powerful uturn because you can always double, but I found it to be very effective especially when I don't predict the switch correctly.

@

Naive Nature
Overheat

Close Combat

U-turn

Hidden Power [Ice]

: Infernape is for Omfuga, I mean gligar, salamence, and p2 cores. Adds a nice ice resist, grass resist, and offensive fighting pressure. Overheat blaze hurts really bad and max attack CC makes great stab. U-turn again becaus eit works so well being still powerful and doing something to reuni before it switches. Yuo can opt for punishment for damage on chandy and because reuni is a constant threat. Hp ice is awesome! Never replace it. Saves lifes! You want to play safe with infernape because you can afford it. CC then hp ice. CC then uturn. People will try to play aggressive against an infernape. Don't fall for it. Just make the safe plays.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qwilfish @ Black Sludge
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Waterfall
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave

Abomasnow-Mega @ Abomasite
Adamant Nature
- Ice Shard
- Seed Bomb
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Cresselia @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Moonlight
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Defog
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- U-turn

Infernape @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Overheat
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Hope you liked the team. Of course if you try it out you can switch up what ever you want! I thinks its pretty cool as is. I'd add more but since this isnt an RMT I'm not going to make it look as glamorous as I would. This is a competitive team but if you just want to have fun its great for that too. Peace out!​

Last edited:

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
Doublade @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
IVs: 2 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Gyro Ball
- Sacred Sword

Dr Drei (Hydreigon) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Roost
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor

Cobal Is Life (Cobalion) @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Close Combat
- Iron Head

Psykaryote (Reuniclus) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Recover

Shell Raiser (Blastoise) @ Blastoisinite
EVs: 156 HP / 252 SpA / 100 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
- Rapid Spin

Porygod2 (Porygon2) @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 SpD
Calm Nature
- Ice Beam
- Foul Play
- Recover
- Thunder Wave

Gonna post an old team of mine that had reasonable success on ladder (therefore it must be good right?). It is a bulky offense team starring Mega Blastoise and the classic HydraBlade core. The HydraBlade core alone checks a significant portion of the metagame and applies great pressure on the opponent. Doublade can set up on most Hydreigon switch ins bar stuff like Umbreon which is screwed over by Hydra's taunt. SR Taunt Cobalion was added as a soft Mamo check since Mamo is a huge pain to both Hydreigon and Doublade and of course I needed rocks. The fourth moveslot can be changed to whatever you like. I chose Taunt to fuck with P2s and defoggers since CC does nothing to it and I don't want something to be paralyzed. However, SD, Volt Switch, and T-Wave all are solid options. Mega Blastoise removes hazards and is a very good anti lead as it beats most rockers in UU 1v1 bar Blissey and does not have many switch ins. Reuniclus combined with Taunt Hydra gives me a solid matchup vs stall and in general, Reuniclus is just such a good mon and wincon. Chesnaught in particular would be a massive pain for me without Reuniclus, and the fighting resist he provides takes pressure off Doublade. Finally I slapped an obligatory P2 as Mence, Gatr, Pidgeot (At the time it was in UU), Hydreigon, and the Nidos were big threats to my team and P2 blanket checks them all lol. Foul play is chosen over Tri Attack since nothing really switches into Doublade besides Stoise which I don't like being worn down as it is my spinner. I don't really have a main goal for this team but Reuniclus sweeps are often my endgame.

Oh and the Stoise spread lets you outpace Cune and creeps other Stoises who are creeping Suicune. Doublade has no nickname as I cannot think of one that I like

Last edited:
Honestly I don't love teams weak to Roar CM Suicune, imo you should give Roar to Hydreigon so you don't let the dog sets up. Furthermore, you already have Taunt Cobalion who could do its job decently in taunting. I suggest Roar to Hydreigon and not to Blastoise because the first one can rely on the recovery move for a greater staying power than the Blastoise's one.

---

After the UU Open i'm posting all my teamz

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
Taunt Hydra checks Roarcune but I Roar Hydra also could work. Problem is it won't be able to beat it in lastmon situations since Suicune can rest now that I lose taunt.

in the turn where you send hydreigon, suicune can get at +1 and this is enough to put pressure on your whole team, expecially if you consider the burn factor. With roar hydreigon you will be able to put more psychologic pressure to your opponent by forcing him to forced Scalds without even ppstalling your roosts after taunt. Anyways, if you dont want to use roar hydreigon you could try haze blastoise so that you could inflict heavier damages with dark pulse so that you can somehow get over it with hydreigon. See what you want to do, the team is yours after all, my suggestions are more useful to the ones who want to try the team since they dont have the same confidence you have with it.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
stall team 1
http://pastebin.com/fCvXK1AS

One of my first stall teams for this generation except I used specially defensive Zygarde over Swampert and Celebi over Ferroseed but obviously I couldn't keep using them for obvious reasons. I liked this team a lot and it didn't have too many weaknesses but Work Up Pidgeot began to trouble me as well as Sub Feraligatr. I could have added Bullet Seed to deal with Feraligatr but eh Knock Off was very useful and I needed to make a new stall team after losing to dodmen too many times.

stall team 1.5
http://pastebin.com/1snRQUr7

I was using this team at the same time as the team above because I like to have several teams so I can't be counter teamed. This team surprised me the most out of all of mines being the most resistant to metagame changes (by sheer luck) and it still works in the metagame now. This I think was one of the last time I used a spinblocker on UU stall which is kind of bittersweet for someone who has made dozens of stall teams.

stall team 2.0
http://pastebin.com/kaLFT9ry

I made this team because I was sick of losing to the aforementioned Sub Gatr. I like how this team has really nice "hazard control" both Defog and Spin and a grounded Poison type. It also has lots of Regenerator users and good utility moves all around. However I had to build a new team after losing to NP Recover Porygon Z on the ladder (LOL). Also notably this team doesn't have a "win condition" but I never felt it needed one. I'm fond of saying Scald burns are my win condition :]

stall team 2.9
http://pastebin.com/PxzVbXSN

An overall inferior version of the next stall team. But it at least has a way to deal with NP Recover Porygon Z and can really hurt offensive teams that otherwise have good matchups versus stall because Abomasnow can whallop things. It is not difficult to get him in with a stall team because all of the support I offer. Sadly this team is just a little weak to threats (Superpower Feraligatr?) and not as solid as I want overall. Big Roserade weakness too.

stall team 3.0
http://pastebin.com/jh6HcdMM

One of my favorite stall teams and it has two "win conditions" and a whole lot of bulk which means it rarely has a bad match up. Unfortunately it has some problems one big one is NP Azelf with just bops me with Psyshock and Fire Blast and Energy Ball which yifeng used to bop me on the ladder and someone else using his team I think. So I had to adapt.

stall 4.0
http://pastebin.com/0nf4nmQv

Umbreon is a nice touch that deals with Azelf as well as Reuniclus and Snorlax because of Taunt. I'm using this stall team a lot right now and its solid although it isn't particularly creative by any means.

no regen stall
http://pastebin.com/L6TxZz7A

Exactly what the title says it is. I was wondering if I can build stall without Regenerator (not even Audino!) and I came up with this team. I think this is one of the only times I stacked a non water type which is sort of interesting I suppose. The team can be a little fragile unfortunately because the lack of Regenerator but its still generally solid.

These are my stall teams that I used/use that generally don't get 6-0 by any standard Pokemon set in UU or one UU Pokemon at most. Thanks for reading and thanks to the many people who helped me build them. I never thought of things like Curse Pert or Taunt Umbreon or Rocky Helmet Alomomola myself and I use them all now :]

I got some spike stack teams bc who doesnt like spike stack

SD ABOMA NP LUC SPIKE STACK

Description+Pastebin
This is a team I used on a recent ladder run to get right behind the guy that posted before me on ladder, Hi hilarious. I built it based of an offensive core of NP Lucario and SD Abomasnow. Both are able to tear through balance and offense life its nothing and together it gives alot of teams trouble. The prob with it though is that the two stack alot of weakness, so when the first thing I did is when I started build is to patch those up. Qwilfish came to mind fairly quickly as it set hazards(v important for this team),checks Fightings and Fire that threatened Luc and Aboma, and has T Wave the best move in the game lol. Since I needed a spinner and a rocker I went with Forry. Even tho it adds to the Fire weak stack its a very nessecary mon on the team. It checks a good deal and is able to pick up momentum with V switch. Adding Forry made me realize that I could finsih this team off with a volt turn core. Looking at the team I wanted a wall breaker that could also offer momentum, that when I went with Specs Hydra. Hydra goes very well with my initial core too, being able to beat things like Chandy that can check the core. Adding this left me with a noticeable weakness to mamo and a dislike for various things like Electrics, Fires still, among others. Scarf Rotom-H with Pain Split filled that role. Being able to RK, Trick, and semi-reliably recovery is just what this team needed. It gives way for my sweepers many times due to trick and gives the team great utility.

The general premise is to get as many as hazards down as possible as many times as possible, in between that time you want to wall break with hydra and try to bait in checks to trick with Rotom. With hazards damage along with hail, topped off with the damage that can come with volt turn, it only takes patience and planning to pull off a sweep. This isnt mindless offense, but its very effective, if you don't think about what you are doing this team isn't gonna work for you. Sorry newer players, still try it tho

Dark Pulse is also an option on Lucario for , aswell as Modest.
http://pastebin.com/f98SFpci

MEGA PERT VENO SPIKE STACK

Description+Pastebin
This team is more straight forward imo. I started building with a core of dual hazards Forry, Rain Pert, and Veno. I went with Sub Roost QD with mono attack. I found that to be the most effective set being able to set up on weaker special attackers and dodge status. RD Pert is like Pedo in the way it wants hazards down, hence Forry. The first mon I added from that was SD Doublade since I didnt want to get swept by SD Luc or Slurpuff also to spinblock. Then I added Hydra since Dou Hydra is a very common core for a great reason as well I needed a wall breaker. On the other team I went with specs version, on this team I went with a LO set with dual stab Roost and Roar. If you look at this team, it doesn't have clear check to cune, to help with that as well as take advantage of the spike stack I went with Roar. It works very well for predicted switches to checks to keep the pressure on the opp. Lastly I added Mienshao. I find that Veno and Mien go well together due the fact Veno can beat things that Mienshao can't HJK on. It functions well as a cleaner and a rker.

This team is more so mindless offense. It has some trouble against stall, you'll just have to out predict and play well to open up a route to sweep. Otherwise it fairs very well against Offense and Balance and is a good team to ladder for any player at any skill level.
http://pastebin.com/8gFuYQ9N

Teams featured on Mr.Jamvad's and Pokeaim's Video!

Last edited:
Kansas City Blender Massacre

Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Vacuum Wave
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere

Crobat @ Black Sludge
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Atk / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Taunt
- Defog

Florges @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Protect

Cobalion @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Volt Switch

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Hone Claws
- Aerial Ace
- Roost

Jellicent (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 120 Def / 140 Spe
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Surf
- Recover

I built the team around Nasty Plot Lucario, which in my opinion is one of the most underrated mons in the tier. I added Lucario along with Mega Aerodactyl as Mega Aero likes Dark Pulse Lucario’s presence, ‘cause it takes by surprise his checks/counters like Doublade (Mainly), Bronzong and Cresselia. The rest of the teammates were chosen to maintain defensive solidity against random balanced teams that are seen around. Those 220 evs in speed allows Crobat to speed creep Standard 216 speed Crobat, while Jellicent’s 140 are used to speed creep Florges and 190 speed Assault Vest Machamp. I did top 3 or 4 (can’t remember precisely) in the Underused ladder with this team, then i stopped laddering because i didn’t want to ladder anymore.

Stuck In The Middle
Ambipom @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Double Hit
- Thunder Wave
- U-turn

Froslass @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Icy Wind
- Destiny Bond

Tyrantrum @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Crunch

Swampert @ Swampertite
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Rain Dance

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock

Whimsicott @ Life Orb
EVs: 56 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tailwind
- Moonblast
- U-turn
- Giga Drain

A rather unusual HO team because of Ambipom's presence, but what else to say, in all the games I played it revealed itself as a very cool pokemon, expecially because Technichan + Double Hit deals absurd damages to anything. TWave is there for speed control so that my Tyrantrum/Swampert will be able to become effective even against faster and offensive stuff. Nidoking is great to break balanced teams while Whimsicott is the secondary Speed Controller and dragon/bulky water check.

Prehistoric Bimbos in Armageddon City

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Crunch

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Taunt

Heliolisk @ Choice Specs
Ability: Dry Skin
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Tail
- Hyper Voice

Doublade @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpA / 16 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Knock Off
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Sludge Bomb

Swampert @ Swampertite
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Waterfall
- Rain Dance
- Earthquake

One of the few teams I built without any Defogger/Spinner in there waah, the plan is to deal random damages with Feraligatr, Swampert and Specs Heliolisk. Hydreigon was added to stallbreaker and because recently many teams dont have a real and concrete answer to him. Tangrowth and Doublade got added there because they check lots of stuff that could give me trouble ES: SD Lucario, Rain Swampert, Dragon Dance Feraligatr ecc.. and because they are anyway great pokemon when they go on the offensive. If you dont find yourself well with Specs Heliolisk you could try the Scarf since it works well the same, the team wont really suffer the change anyway.

True Blood

Banette @ Banettite
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Knock Off
- Destiny Bond
- Shadow Claw

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Dark Pulse
- Roost
- Draco Meteor

Florges @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Aromatherapy
- Moonblast
- Protect

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Focus Blast
- Recover
- Psyshock

Tangrowth @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Knock Off
- Power Swap
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Empoleon @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Scald
- Roar

Nothing much to say, I've always wanted to try Mega Banette so I thought to make a paraspam so that I could use CM Reuniclus on its full potential. Florges has always the role of supporter while Empoleon and Tangrowth are great to take care of Flying/Ground/Dark Types. Power Swap is to stop CM Suicune, Curse Snorlax, SD Doublade etc...
The team is weak to Mega Beedrill + Rotom C but if you want you could try to add stuff like SR + Defog Gligar or Cobalion since the team doesnt suffer the hazards. I alwayse use it this way because I like it aesthetically and they dont always manage to beat me.

Glenwood Projects

Doublade @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head

Azelf @ Damp Rock
Jolly Nature
- Rain Dance
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Taunt

Kingdra @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 16 HP / 252 SpA / 240 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump / Rain Dance
- Draco Meteor
- Surf / Rain Dance
- Ice Beam

Rotom-Mow @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Thunderbolt
- Trick
- Volt Switch

Lucario @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Extreme Speed
- Crunch

Swampert @ Swampertite
Naughty Nature
- Waterfall
- Rain Dance
- Earthquake
- Sludge Wave

I never really loved Rain teams in UU but whatever, its a classic rain, Damp Azelf + Double Water and Double Steel with Rotom-C which serves to weaken bulky waters and trick the Specs to some special sponge who tries to stop Kingdra.

Beyond Incarnation

Nidoqueen @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
EVs: 64 HP / 252 Atk / 192 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Substitute
- Crunch

Krookodile @ Dread Plate
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

Florges @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Moonblast
- Protect
- Aromatherapy

Mandibuzz @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Defog
- Roost
- Taunt

Sharpedo @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Protect
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang

For this team I was inspired by an old team of Dodmen except that the only difference is that my team is alot more defensive. Nidoqueen sets the tspikes and creates havoc to balanced teams, Krookodile sets the rocks and pursuits things like Chandelure which hurts me while Florges and Mandibuzz deal with Hydreigon, Salamence, Mega Swampert and Mega Beedrill. Rocky Helmet Mandibuzz for indirects damages so that it will be easier to get rid of the last 2 mentioned Megas.

Westside Slaughterhouse

Chandelure @ Leftovers
EVs: 114 HP / 142 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Fire Blast
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball

Florges @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Protect

Mandibuzz @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Taunt
- Roost
- Defog

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Sucker Punch

Bronzong @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Toxic
- Earthquake

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 208 Def / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Rest
- Roar

One of the few times you will ever see me building a team with Chandelure and Bronzong. The team was built for the final of a Spanish tournament (no, Im not Spanish :II) and it made me win in an easy way. Sub Chandelure is something really strong, considering I have never used it, LilOu suggested me the spread to use since the initial one was completely wrong. The rest of the team has the goal to support Chandelure, Mandibuzz and Florges who have the same task they got on the team above while Toxicroak and Bronzong serve to take care of stuff like Suicune/Feraligatr/Slurpuff etc..
Roar cune was added because its great to face balanced and because I needed something more to deal with Offensive Waters and CM Users...obviously is also great to check Darmanitan, Entei, Mega Aerodactyl (...)

____

I hope you liked the teams and that they could turn useful to you. If you want to edit them or something else do it without probsss.
PS: Open the UnderUsed Workshop :(

Last edited:
Now that my UU Open run is over,I guess I can drop some of the teams that I've enjoyed using :3, Enjoy!

Forretress @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball
- Rapid Spin
- Volt Switch

Jellicent @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 240 HP / 44 Def / 224 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Recover
- Hex

Nidoqueen @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 SpA
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Suicune @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Roar
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Scald

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
EVs: 228 HP / 164 Def / 116 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Thunder Wave

Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Aqua Tail
- Aerial Ace

This is a pretty decent team that I made for the UU Open R4(lost to legendary 252 HP/252 Defense Bold Espeon), it relies on stacking hazards with Nidoqueen and Forretress, and controlling the hazard game with Rapid Spin, whilekeeping hazards down on my side with Jellicent. Suicune with CM/Roar is there to patch up the weakness to CM Reuniclus and Fire spam(and to take advantage of the hazards!), and Mega Aerodactyl makes an appearance here because it's an excellent cleaner, and can Pursuit Mega Beedrill and Chandelure which otherwise cause quite a few problems for me. S/o to Cyndequil. for the Colbur Jellicent set+EVs.

Nidoqueen @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave

EVs: 96 HP / 236 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Aqua Tail
- Stone Edge
- Roost

Suicune @ Mystic Water
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump

Machamp @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch
- Heavy Slam

Krookodile @ Dread Plate
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Pursuit

Shaymin @ Choice Specs
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Psychic
- Healing Wish
- Hidden Power [Fire]

This is another UU Open R3 team, it's quite a decent offensive team. It has a really rarely used Suicune set which I think needs to be used much more, both for its incredible bulk and its ability to clean up weakened teams extremely well. Healing Wish Shaymin with either of Choice Specs or Choice Scarf is also incredibly fun, although if one were to take this on ladder, I'd suggest running Scarf so that you don't lose to Dragon Dance Feraligatr. Mega Aerodactlyl makes yet another appearance, because of its nearly unparalleled ability to mop up weakened offensive teams. Nidoqueen here has the rarely seen Fire Blast to check the Cobalion weakness that this squad otherwise has, while Machamp is here as a check to Hydreigon and status absorber. Krookodile rounds off the squad and usually ensures Rocks on my side of the field. Mamoswine is also an incredibly solid option over Krookodile especially with the Oblivious Stealth Rock set, but that makes it harder for this team to break past Reuniclus.Unlucky Desperado can confirm that is a good team(TM).

7.8/10 (Suicune) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SpA
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Scald

Weed (Porygon2) @ Eviolite
EVs: 164 HP / 120 Def / 8 SpA / 216 SpD
Bold Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave
- Recover

Two Many Swords (Doublade) @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak

Illuminati (Aerodactyl) @ Aerodactylite
EVs: 152 HP / 220 Atk / 136 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Tail
- Pursuit

Doritos (Reuniclus) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Energy Ball
- Psyshock
- Recover

Such Doge (Cobalion) @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock

This is one of my favorite squads at the moment, it's a solid balance squad in general, featuring a few off-beat sets. I actually used this in one of the R1 games so that's nice, S/o to Cyndequil. for introducing me to comically effective CM Energy Ball LO Reuniclus which actually BEATS CM/Roar Suicune. Cobalion here is a secondary Mamoswine/Dragon check with Shuca Berry and sets up SR, while Doublade checks Lucario(except the NP sets), with Porygon2 checking DD Salamence,DD Feraligatr and Hydreigon as well for this squad. Mega Aerodactyl AGAIN makes appearance this time to Defog Rocks, and again to improve matchup versus Mega Beedrill,Chandelure and of course stopping lead Azelf from ever getting hazards down. Suicune rounds out this squad, checking fire spam and being able to sweep late game.Ahabb can also confirm that this is a decent enough team. If not anything else, the nicknames are internet/10 so it at least has that going for it!

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- Acid Armor
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Recover

Whimsicott @ Pixie Plate
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Giga Drain
- Encore
- U-turn

Cobalion @ Shuca Berry
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Volt Switch

Blastoise-Mega @ Blastoisinite
EVs: 132 HP / 252 SpA / 124 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Rapid Spin

Infernape @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Nasty Plot
- Grass Knot
- Vacuum Wave

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Fire Blast

S/o to AllAttack for passing me this team, s_aman used this in his UU Open games(which he won hehe). It looks like a generic offense with a single twist. The legendary Double Dance Reuniclus,with Acid Armor and Calm Mind, impervious to all(but Dark types and critical hits!). Its a pretty simple but effective idea for a team, Reuniclus+4 dark type checks+1 filler. Whimisicott is here because it checks setup sweepers, Infernape is here because it helps break generic balance cores, Hydreigon is here because I needed something fast on this squad excluding Infernape, Cobalion is here to set up SR, and of course it goes without saying that these 4 check dark types pretty well! Blastoise-Mega is here for the hazard control and because it looks cool,and hits hard(checks fire spam too!).

Abomasnow @ Abomasite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Wood Hammer
- Ice Shard

Infernape @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot

Cobalion @ Shuca Berry
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Close Combat

Salamence @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Defog
- Roost

Doublade @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Gyro Ball
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Ice Punch
- Crunch
- Waterfall

This idea is basically me stealing Eyan's idea and making a team out of it :x. 2 variants of this one came out round 1 of the open,one with SD Nape and the other with NP Ape. SD/Substitute Abomasnow+NP or SD Infernape+DD Feraligatr generate an incredible amount of offensive pressure,while Doublade and Cobalion which can also hit hard in their own right are relegated to more of supporting roles(checking some stuff like Mega Aerodactyl and Mega Beedrill that this team otherwise has trouble with/setting up SR respectively),which leaves us with Salamence whose main job is drop Draco Meteor all over the opposing team,and defog rocks/any other hazards that might be there on my side of the field. slurmz :^)

Houndoom-Mega @ Houndoominite
Ability: Solar Power
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Nasty Plot

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 134 Def / 128 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stun Spore
- Moonblast
- Encore
- U-turn

Nidoqueen @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

Cobalion @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Substitute/Stone Edge

Salamence @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower

Jellicent @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 100 Def / 160 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Recover

S/O to Cyndequil. for passing me this team. It's a nice MDoom offense that relies on spreading paralysis versus offensive teams with Whimsicott, or getting Toxic Spikes down versus slower ones with Nidoqueen, Jellicent is the obligatory stall-breaker and Suicune check, while Cobalion runs the less often seen Substitute+Swords Dance set to rack up Toxic Spikes damage or scout for paralysis, while Salamence with a more defensive set than usually seen checks a lot of threats on the physical side of the spectrum. MHoundoom rounds out the team as the late game sweeper, and has an excellent speed tier after Mega Evolving which lets it wreak havoc versus offense. This was one of the teams that I brought to UU Open R3(really popped my opponent with this one),ty again Cyndequil. :)

Last edited:

Century Express

melodies of life
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender

I've lost some of my interest on the tier lately, so it's a cool chance to post some teams. This is my variation of a common HO + Aero ~lead~. The main aspect of the teams works with Lucario + Toxicroak (Dark Pulse on Luke for example, lures Doublade, Reuniclus, Cresselia for Toxicroak), and the combination of priority on both of them overloads Crobat, which is pretty convenient since he's the most decent Defogger against this team. Whimsicott acts like my team's pivot / emmergency button, avoiding too much set-up opportunities of Reuniclus, Feraligatr, DD Mence, and Salamence acts like the team's revenge killer | cleaner, and if you lure Forry or Doublade with Aero, it gets much easier for him to clean. Finally, Mega Swampert matchups the most of offensive teams and gives me a VS immunity, Mega-Aero check | Fire-resist. Notable weakness include Reuniclus and Yanmega.
terrydactyland (Aerodactyl) (M) @ Focus Sash
EVs: 180 Atk / 76 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Double-Edge
- Flamethrower

cloud cuckooland (Whimsicott) (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Def / 204 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- U-turn
- Leech Seed | Giga Drain | Tailwind
- Encore

grunty industries (Toxicroak) (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Sucker Punch

glitter gulch (Lucario) (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Nasty Plot
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
- Vacuum Wave | Flash Cannon

hailfire peaks (Salamence) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Moxie
Naughty Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Iron Tail

jollyroger's lagoon (Swampert-Mega) (M) @ Swampertite
Ability: Damp
EVs: 28 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 224 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rain Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

This TWave Spam team is pretty straightforward, just click TWave with every thing to break the opponent's defenses with Rotom or Machamp in the mid- late-game. Even though the team use standard cores, the surprise factor helps a lot Machamp. For example, TWave on Hydreigon picks Fairy-types for Machamp, and Ranky neutralizes opposing Ranky and Doublade, so it opens a lot of opportunities for Machamp to Sub. Outside of that, the only decent variant is Stun Spore Whimsicott > Rotom to para Crobat, but i consider Rotom more welcome to pressure a lot of common TW immunities even more like Krook or Swampert. It's a pretty fun team to use, but it's too Stall-weak.
Hawkwind (Cobalion) @ Leftovers
EVs: 104 HP / 152 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Close Combat
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt

Cyberduck (Porygon2) @ Eviolite
Ability: Download
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Def / 200 SpA / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Tri Attack
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Recover
- Thunder Wave

Bio Waltz (Reuniclus) (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 104 Def / 136 SpA / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Recover
- Thunder Wave

Hellwyvern (Hydreigon) (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 40 HP / 76 Def / 200 SpA / 4 SpD / 188 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Roost
- Thunder Wave

V-2 G4RD3N (Rotom-Mow) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 112 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 140 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Leaf Storm
- Thunder Wave
- Trick

Adam (Machamp) (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Dynamic Punch
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch

This team's base is focused on two aspects: SubCM Cune + Toxic Spikes, and SD Pass Gligar. Depending of my matchup, this team is very flexible since Hera | Aero matchups most of Stall and Offense archetypes, given proper SD support. If the opponent doesn't bring a Grounded Poison-type, i can try to sweep with Suicune more easily, thanks to Toxic Spikes support from Forretress, and Cleric support from Support from Florges, because i lack Rest on my own Suicune. Pursuit on a SD recipient sounds a bit redudant, but the team is pretty weak against Chandelure, and Pursuit Mega Beedrill (to avoid a TSpikes absorber) helps the team a lot. Matchups vs Nidos are really annoying, though.
Gear-O (Forretress) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic Spikes
- Gyro Ball
- Volt Switch

Magnolia (Florges) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Aromatherapy
- Moonblast
- Protect

Sandkid (Gligar) (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Baton Pass
- Earthquake
- Roost

"Heroes" (Heracross) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Guts
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge

Dino Domain (Aerodactyl-Mega) (M) @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 40 Def / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Aerial Ace
- Pursuit
- Roost

Aquatarkus (Suicune) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 Spe
Bold Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Roar

and sorry for the typos, my english sucks ):

Last edited:

LRXC

ADV 1v1 Pioneer
is a Community Contributor

Machamp @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dynamic Punch
- Ice Punch
- Stone Edge
- Bullet Punch

~I like Machamp becuase he is a very reliable pokemon that gets the job done. His No-Guard Dynamic punch combo is great for stopping opposing pokemon in their tracks with confusion, and packing a good 100 base power STAB hit. I run ice punch for coverage and Salamence, Stone Edge for coverage as well and making use of No-Guard, and then Bullet Punch for priority to clean up low hp pokemon that are faster. You can also run knock off instead of Stone Edge. I run max HP and max Attack to fit his Bulky Offensive strategy, and an AV to tank special hits better like Psychic and Hurricane

Heliolisk @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Hyper Voice

~I like to run Heliolisk as my main Special Sweeper. He is very fast and has a great special attacking stat. He also has good coverage with Surf thunderbolt and Focus Blast. He also has Hyper Voice, a reliable powerful stab move to hit through subtitutes. He also has access to Dry Skin, which makes him the PERFECT check to Suicune, a popular and very good Pokemon in UU. I run max speed and special attack to help in Special Sweeping and a Life Orb for extra damage

Empoleon @ Leftovers
EVs: 244 HP / 224 Def / 8 SpA / 28 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Flash Cannon
- Defog
- Roar

~I like to run Empoleon as a Utility mon that can still hit hard and tank hits as well. I run him for getting rid of entry hazards, which he does very well because he resists stealth rock and is immune to toxic spikes, and as another special attacker with Scald and Flash Cannon, two powerful STAB moves. Scald also gives the chance to burn, shutting down physical attackers. I also run Roar to get rid of Set-Up Pokemons. His EV spread is perfect mixed defenses, and almost max hp for tankiness.

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 200 SpD / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Taunt
- Roost
- Foul Play
- Toxic

~I like to run Mandibuzz as a Anti-Tank Pokemon. He is able to shutdown Tanks with Utility moves Taunt and Toxic, while being a tank of a bird itself. Foul Play is there for Set up sweepers, and to do some nice reliable damage. The Ev's are also spread for almost mixed defenses, and max HP as well. You can run 52 speed to outspeed Florges and toxic it, and stall out with roost. Or taunt it before it can Calm Mind or Wish. I run leftovers for more recovery and Overcoat as it is its best ability.

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Recover

~I like to run Reuniclus as one of my Win Conditions. Reuniclus is a phenomenal set up sweeper, and a great tank as well. I run a pretty standard set with Calm Mind for the stat boosing, Psyshock for Special Defensive tanks and Calm Mind battles, Focus Blast for coverage against Dark and troublesome ghost types, and recover for sustain. Leftovers are basically a must for substantial recovery after calm mind. Magic Guard also makes this pokemon really good as it ignores Toxic, Burn, and even things like Leech Seed damage. Which means it can switch it very well. I run it as a defensive tank, as I will be boosting my Special Defense with Calm Mind.

Swampert @ Swampertite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Waterfall
- Mirror Coat

~Lastly, my Mega-Swampert. Mega Swampert is the premier Bulky-Offensive Mega in the UU metagame, and I love Bulky Offensive pokemon. He is a very reliable attacker, and can take hits while dishing damage back. I run the standard 3 coverage moves of Earthquake, Ice Punch, and Waterfall, which all hit real hard. Mirror Coat is my secret weapon in killing special attackers as I can tank a nuetral special attack and kill them with mirror coat. I run max HP and max attack for raw health and power, and the ability Damp for a nice niche. I run Damp to switch into pokemon that might want to explode after setting up some hazards, like Forretress, Azelf, or Bronzong.

I hope you like my first team I ever made! I have many more but this is kind of my main team! Hope you like it! Enjoy!

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Anyone who knows me knows that I'm all about Balanced Volt Turn; in general, it's hard pressed to find me not using at least 1-2 momentum driven mons, as I think it's simply one of the most effective strategies in the UU metagame. Consider this a sort mini-UU open set dump. I actually built over 30 teams for the open, and will be dumping them later, but for now, enjoy some of my more standard creations.

Some key points:
  • Doublade prevents the puff sweep, amongst other things.
  • The Mence Swamp core is actually pretty phenomenal and I highly recommend you guys trying it out.
  • Enjoy Overheating Mamoswine since you outspeed (generally, I recommend turn one wisp with turn 2 overheat, cause endeavour sash is annoying).
  • Overall, this is in between a ladder and competitive team. I used it during UU open and won comfortably.
Salamence @ Life Orb
EVs: 120 HP / 136 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Roost
- Defog

Swampert @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Roar

Rotom-Heat @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 Spe
Timid Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Overheat
- Volt Switch

Doublade @ Eviolite
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Atk / 24 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Sword
- Iron Head
- Shadow Sneak

Beedrill-Mega @ Beedrillite
Ability: Swarm
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Protect

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Tri Attack
- Ice Beam
- Recover

Some key points:
  • Reuniclus and Cobalion serve as win conditions that operate on 3 entirely different spectra; Reuniclus is a Calm Mind Sweeper, while Cobalion bolsters the ability to increase both its Attack and Speed relative to the opponents team. Slow bulkier teams get absolutely demolished by LO SD, while fast HO teams can't handle the pressure of Rock Polish LO.
  • Gligar and Empoleon support each other immensely well on Balance Teams, with the focus being Gligar as the hazard setter and Empoleon being the hazard control.
  • Amoonguss prevents common stuff like Slurpuff, DD Mence, and Lucario from utterly destroying this team.
  • Crunch on Aero allows it to 2HKO Reuniclus, and does a reasonable amount of damage to Doublade.
Empoleon @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 156 Def / 100 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Defog
- Roar

Gligar @ Eviolite
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 30 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Roost
- Toxic

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Foul Play
- Sludge Bomb
- Stun Spore

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Recover
- Calm Mind

EVs: 252 Atk / 20 Def / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aerial Ace
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Crunch

Cobalion @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Close Combat
- Rock Polish

Some key points:
  • This offense-minded team looks deceptively Standard, and it is able to place a lot of pressure on the opponents team, which is complimented by the execution of a beautiful Swampert Sweep.
  • Stuff like Specs Espeon will 2HKO a vast majority of the metagame, and can even OHKO some non-frail pokemon, such as Cobalion.
  • Chandelure was the mandatory go-to spin blocker, and access to trick is fundamentally important if I need an emergency trick done to a Suicune, Snorlax, or some sort of Wish Passer. Access to memento also give more opportunities for Espeon/Swamp to break through
  • This Bulky Coba set can handle a ton. Firstly, it can take on all lead Mamo variants and will always win, barring a turn 1 crit with his EQ. Sacred Sword handles lax. T-wave annoys Crobat and Mence when they expect to get a free Defog. The combination of SR, T-wave, and Volt Switch, can be very irritating for the opponent as they try desperately to regain any lost turns that para ultimately generates.
  • This Roserade outspeeds Entei ;) toxic spikes can be used.
Roserade @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 228 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Spikes
- Sludge Bomb

Salamence @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Roost
- Defog

Cobalion @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Def / 64 SpD / 192 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Sacred Sword
- Volt Switch

Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Trick
- Memento

Swampert @ Swampertite
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 204 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Rain Dance

Espeon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magic Bounce
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock

Decision Makers
I have been using the team 'Prehistoric Bimbos in Armageddon City' and enjoy.
I found some EVs change on Tang can make the team slightly better.
Tangrowth (M) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 240 HP / 20 Def / 176 SAtk / 72 SDef
IVs: 30 Spd
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Knock Off
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Sludge Bomb
SDef still hit 154 as original,while SAtk can be higher.
Maybe he need more SDef EVs since specs Hydreigon is really annoying.

Post UU Open Team Dump

Ultimate

This team was built around SD Magnet rise Cobalion on my favorite sweepers at the moment. Added life orb Salamence as it synergies well not only offensively but defensively with Cobalion. Mega Swampert was my mega of choice give me another cleaner,Mega Aerodactyl check,ground immunity,and bulk fire resist along side Salamence. Porygon Z my favorite wall breaker, with nasty plot to blow through fat teams. Silk scarf was chosen over life to preserve power and longevity. Finally Doublade the glue, a fighting immunity and set up sweeper that can still check a plethora of offensive threats.
Azelf @ Focus Sash
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Psychic
- Fire Blast
- Explosion

Cobalion @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Close Combat
- Magnet Rise

Salamence @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Outrage
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake

Doublade @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Shadow Sneak
- Shadow Claw

Porygon-Z @ Silk Scarf
Modest Nature
- Tri Attack
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Nasty Plot

Swampert @ Swampertite
Adamant Nature
- Rain Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Dipset
Another team built around Swords Dance Magnet Rise Cobalion but this time paired with Nasty Plot Azelf. Nasty plot Azelf catches many teams off guard as the expect to be the standard suicide lead. Azelf is able to capitalize of this mistake and sweep/blow holes in teams. Mega Swampert was my rocker off choice as it can set up rocks on a majority of the tier and is still an offensive threat with rain dance. Taunt roost hydriegon is here to help handle stall and wall break of azelf. Heliolisk provided a water/ghost immunity and it ability to provide momentum with volt switch. Doublade is a well needed check to Mega Aero and other fighting types that bother this team.

J.R Writer (Azelf) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psyshock
- Fire Blast
- Dazzling Gleam

Jim Jones (Doublade) @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword

Juelz Santana (Hydreigon) @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Taunt
- Roost

Cam'ron (Cobalion) @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Close Combat
- Magnet Rise

40 Cal (Swampert) @ Swampertite
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rain Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake

Hell Rell (Heliolisk) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hyper Voice
- Grass Knot
- Thunderbolt

Box On My Head

My take on Beedrill/Mag. Machamp, a wall breaker who pressures Doublade to switch in and fair well with it removed. Hydriegon lures/weakens Cobalion and Empoleon for Mega Beedrill. It contributes to the volt turn aspect of the team and is a great revenge killer with choice scarf. Finally the standard Porygon2/Gligar core provides a nice defensive back bone.

Beedrill @ Beedrillite
Ability: Sniper
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Poison Jab
- U-turn
- Drill Run

Magneton @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Machamp @ Assault Vest
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dynamic Punch
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch
- Heavy Slam

Gligar @ Eviolite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Roost

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- U-turn

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 104 Def / 152 SpD
Bold Nature
- Tri Attack
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave
- Recover
T Shirts and Buddens

I built this team around Rock Polish Rhyperior, a fun and highly underrated sweeper. I added life orb Salamence along side Rhyperior to check offensive water types, and to break walls. Offensive lead Azelf is able to handle opposing counter leads and force stealth rocks up. Standard Belly Drum Slurpuff a favorite sweeper of mine, it pair well with Rhyperior being able to weaken it counter and potentially sweep. Next I added Whimsicott, with memento and encore Whimsicott is able to support my sweepers while keeping opposing sweepers in check. Doublade was added as is it handle Rhyperiors remaining checks and takes some pressure off of Salamence.

Warning Shots (Azelf) @ Focus Sash
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Psychic
- Fire Blast
- Explosion

Joe Budden (Rhyperior) @ Life Orb
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch

Lil Bars (Salamence) @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Outrage
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake

Lil B (Slurpuff) @ Sitrus Berry
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Drain Punch
- Return
- Play Rough

Pump it Up (Whimsicott) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- U-turn
- Encore
- Memento

I Am Rap (Doublade) @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Shadow Sneak
- Shadow Claw

Forretress @ Custap Berry
Adamant Nature
- Explosion
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock

Cobalion @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Magnet Rise
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Iron Head

Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Fire Blast
- Trick
- Energy Ball

Swampert-Mega @ Swampertite
EVs: 24 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 228 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Rain Dance

Dragalge @ Draco Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Dragon Pulse
- Toxic Spikes

Crobat @ Sky Plate
EVs: 56 HP / 252 Atk / 200 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Roost
- Taunt

So this is a neat HO team I threw together a little while ago, I think for iron chef probably. It's a hazard stack team using lead Forry and Draglage to pressure the other team for a late game sweep from pretty much any other member of the team, depending on the team you're playing. Against other HO teams I tend to focus my endgame around a mega-pert sweep, just because of how easy it can be to set up rain after chewing a single hit and blowing through like 4 mons. Crobat and Magnet Rise coba tend to ruin the day of most balance teams between them, although if it's empoleon balance you tend to have to be pretty ballsy with cobalion to land CCs on it. Against stall and semistall crobat and chandelure pick up the slack, blocking all attempts at hazard removal, tricking items around and messing with recovery with taunt - it's an especially good matchup if they don't have tspike absorption.

Also this team doesn't use doublade unlike most of the teams in the OP!

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
Neat defensive balance team that I won a room tour with...featuring the Based Lord itself, Stunfisk!

Stunfisk @ Leftovers
Ability: Static
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Crobat @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 172 HP / 136 Atk / 200 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Defog
- Roost
- U-turn/Taunt

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Suicune @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Roar

Florges @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Synthesis
- Heal Bell
- Moonblast

Hoopa @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock

So I decided to build around the core of Stunfisk + Crobat. It is a basic hazard control core in which Fisk sets up the rocks and Crobat Defogs them. Fisk protects Crobat from electric types like Heliolisk while tanking all sorts of mons like Coba, Doublade, Infernape, other Crobats, and generally being a pain in the ass and spreading Static para. Crobat protects Fisk from powerful grass-type pokemon like Roserade and Shaymin (you even have Safety Goggles for Veno and Rose!). Now, these 2 pokemon combined have nice defensive synergy, but are rekt by Mamoswine, so Suicune was added to complete the physically defensive core, while providing a blanket check to a lot of set-up sweepers with Roar. I wanted some Special Defense to top this off, as well as a nice win condition, so I added CM Florges. Then I realized how weak I was to Roar Empoleon and waters in general (suicune doesn't like switching into scald and being forced to Rest), so I added Toxicroak, which also provided a powerful priority to clean up late-game. Finally, Hoopa was used because it breaks opposing semi-stall, it beats Snorlax and Reuniclus, who are huge threats to the team otherwise, and it beats the Nidos 1v1.

This team may seem a bit weak vs offense because it doesn't have enough fast threats, but the strong defensive core and Stunfisk's para usually deals with that. It won't be able to deal with strong wallbreakers too well, but that's the reason I have some offensive mons to outspeed and KO them. Overall it is able to cover the majority of the meta proficiently. Stunfisk may not be on the VR, but trust me, it is super easy to use.

Last edited:

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Two Zapdos teams that utilize the cores I explained in this post

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- U-turn

EVs: 220 HP / 108 Atk / 4 SpD / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rain Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 152 Def / 28 SpD / 80 Spe
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Defog
- Toxic

Florges @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy

Cobalion @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Close Combat
- Stealth Rock

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Mamoswine @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Atk / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Knock Off

Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 136 SpA / 120 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 156 Def / 80 SpD / 24 Spe
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Toxic
- Substitute
- Roost

Doublade @ Eviolite
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Atk / 24 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword

Mienshao @ Choice Band
Ability: Reckless
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- U-turn

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Wanka

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
Hey james, idk if this thread is still goin but I'm gunna drop a nice HO team in here for you to look at.

Azelf @ Focus Sash
EVs: 80 Atk / 176 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Taunt
- Psychic
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock

Cobalion @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Iron Head
- Close Combat

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Fire Blast

Shaymin @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Earth Power
- Dazzling Gleam
- Synthesis

Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Poison Jab
- U-turn
- Drill Run

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard

There will always be a soft spot in my heart for balls to the walls offense and this is a team I made for a friend of mine that turned out to grant me some good success.

Azelf: azelf was the lead rocker I chose. It's probably the best lead HO has to offer and its job is pretty straight forward. Prevent em, get em up, and boom. I like to run psychic over knock off on my lead sets mainly because people think they're slick and they try to not protect turn 1 with their beedrills and they just hold an OHKO.

Cobalion: I had been yet to use this monster because I personally didn't really like the double dance set all too much before I started using it. The thought of wasting a slot for rock polish never really made sense to me. It turned out to be quite helpful however and coba can be a deadly cleaner on a team like this whos main goal is to just break and break to open up the game winning sweep for a certain mon. I also was never fond of life orb sets but the extra power boost has definitely been noticeable and the recoil hasn't really been an issue for me. Overall, it fits the team really nicely and can catch people off guard who don't consider it.

Hydreigon: From preview you'd think it's scarfed but, it is in fact a life orb roost variant. I needed a solid scarf chandelure check and LO hydrei is a really good offensive check for it with roost. I am not running taunt or any other filler move because the things I would be taunting like bulky waters, umbreon etc., all let in other threats on my team like shaymin and cobalion. I will let bulky waters get my shaymin in easier all day. getting a shaymin in against balance is great for me. Fire blast is just nice to ensure an ohko on forretress so it cant get a last ditch spin off. It also can lure in cobalions who will proceed to just set up rocks thinking they are safe and end up getting ohkod. Hitting annoyances like bulky whims, lucario, and roserade is always nice as well.

Shaymin: The anti meta bushel in the flesh. Shaymin is one of my favorite UU mons right now because of the fact that it a really big slept on special wall breaker. It has been getting more usage as of late but balance teams still don't have many options to check this monster. Seed Flare, e e power, and dazzling gleam have really good coverage between them and are backed by a life orb. The other thing I like about shaymin is that it can also have a defensive niche at times. It's able to switch into something like doublade who otherwise threatens my team if it find its way in safely. Shaymin can take any hit and either synthesis or threaten it with earth power. The bulk also comes in handy to take emergency hits like and ice punch from a mega swampert under rain, or an ice fang from a sharpedo looking to sweep me. All in all, a fantastic mon for HO that doesn't get as much credit then it should.

Beedrill: It's always nice to have momentum on Teams like this to be able to just u turn on switches and having the ability to bring in some of the best breakers in the tier. Beedrill also retains some pretty nice power as well. If I can keep rocks off the field then beedrill can have a field day against a lot of teams. I was also a little weak to florges and beedrill lets me switch into it more than once which is usually all I need to be able to pressure it and just give me free momentum. I do prefer drill run over knock off because I like hitting tentacruel and weakened cobalions who think they can check me. I still hit chandy as well so I prefer Drill run over knock.

Mamoswine: Any successful HO build I use always has mamo on my side. What it does is pretty straight forward and is known around the UU community. It provides raw physical power to the team and it Puts fear into opposing balance builds. I didn't have priority on this team at all so Mamo gave me that as well. It just opens up so many holes and can get by some of its offensive checks with ice shard which is always nice. I do prefer adamant to jolly just to make walling it that much harder. Adamant ice shards are really important to get certain KO's on mons as well as opposed to jolly.

I mentioned bits and pieces of it in the mon analyses but, the main goal of Hyper Offensive builds like this is to find ways to put your opponent in a corner via doubling or just breaking until you can find that game winning sweep. I have had a good amount of battles against balance and I've had to pull a good chunk of doubles and when I get them, the team is pretty difficult to beat just like any HO build. However, HO is always a double edged sword and there will be things that can simply just bone you or if a double/ prediction fails, it can spell the end for you. That logic applies to this team as well. When you look at it, a well played scarf darm seemingly just finds its way in and 6-0s me. I have to play extremely well around it with hydreigon / bank on the fact that darm doesn't have very high usage. It is a really nice team overall that has granted me multiple room tour championships and ULT success.

EDIT: Replays are back up so here are some dcent battles I've had.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-293356334
This was a battle I had against a scarf darm. My opponent couldn't get darm in until I had managed to get a rock polish up with coba. Once I took out donphan I just needed to get coba in on beedrill and it was a wrap.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-294014429
Ladder battle I had against dod. I had to pull a double into mamo early game and basically fodder it to take out jellicent. Once I got jelli out of the way, a coba sweep was looking like my way of winning. I thought I needed the fire blast damage to be able to take out florg with coba but drill ended up taking florg out anyways so once I got an RP up coba did the rest. This battle also showcases the Life orb on coba coming in clutch as well. Without it, I couldn't have killed krookodile.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-293352296
Another replay showcasing RP coba. I was able to take out his only checks in bronzong and tentacruel and as soon as I got coba in against aero, it was ogre.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-293016340
Really close battle I had vses malinowski. I had to pull a shit ton of doubles against his core because it was really difficult to break and I almost got caught in the beginning but ended up being able to bluff scarf drei somehow. But yeah I kept having to double and pressure forry to the point where mamo was able to take it out and keep rocks up which I was able to do so. Once forry was gone and jelli had been chipped, mamo took it home.

Last edited:

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
UU TEAM LAB DUMP (OFFENSE)

Requested by: LetMeShine-
Built by: iWanka
Pidgeot-Mega (Tornadus) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Tailwind
- U-turn
- Grass Knot

husky buhl (Darmanitan) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Superpower

shark b8 (Sharpedo) @ Sharpedonite
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Substitute
- Crunch
- Protect

sanik (Azelf) @ Focus Sash
Hasty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Psychic
- Explosion

doge (Lucario) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake

Hoopla (Hoopa) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Grass Knot

Requested by: newfren
Built by: Kreme
Salamence @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Iron Tail

Lucario @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Close Combat
- Crunch

Shaymin @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Healing Wish
- Seed Flare
- Psychic
- Earth Power

Swampert @ Swampertite
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Rain Dance

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Return
- Drain Punch

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Naive Nature
- Fire Blast
- Taunt
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock

Requested by: Dr Ciel
Built by: Hogg and Christo the Gr8
Kyurem @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Dragon Pulse

Forretress @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Spikes
- Volt Switch
- Gyro Ball
- Rapid Spin

Swampert @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 12 SpD / 4 Spe
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Roar

Florges @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 24 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell
- Synthesis

Reuniclus @ Life Orb
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Recover

EVs: 232 Atk / 40 Def / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Crunch

Requested by: CirroNoir
Built by: teal6
Rotom-Mow @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Trick
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch

Darmanitan @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
- Superpower

Sharpedo @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Protect
- Destiny Bond
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse

Adamant Nature
- Hone Claws
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Tail / Earthquake
- Aerial Ace

Mr. Mime @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Filter
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Psychic
- Healing Wish
- Trick

Happiness: 69
Lonely Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 SpA / 0 SpD
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Explosion
- Rapid Spin

Requested by: Ninjacalibur
Crawdaunt @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Aerial Ace
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off

Roserade @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Spikes

Cobalion @ Shuca Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Close Combat
- Stealth Rock

Donphan @ Assault Vest
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Stone Edge

Salamence @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Iron Tail
- Earthquake

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Recover
- Foul Play
- Tri Attack

Requested by: dunsparce86
Azelf @ Damp Rock
Jolly Nature
- Rain Dance
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Explosion

Swampert @ Swampertite
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Power-Up Punch

Kingdra @ Life Orb
EVs: 24 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 228 Spe
Modest Nature
- Surf
- Hydro Pump
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam

Tornadus (M) @ Damp Rock
EVs: 136 HP / 120 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Taunt
- U-turn
- Rain Dance

Noivern @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Boomburst

Kabutops @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Jet / Aerial Ace / Knock Off

Requested by: TheMasterOP
Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Taunt
- Draco Meteor
- Roost

Haxorus @ Lum Berry
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake

Doublade @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Iron Head

Whimsicott @ Pixie Plate
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Giga Drain
- Encore
- U-turn

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Wing Attack
- Roost

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Rapid Spin

Requested by: beppityboopbop
Built by: YABO
Entei @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Flare Blitz
- Stone Edge
- Extreme Speed

Sharpedo @ Sharpedonite
Naive Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Crunch
- Ice Fang
- Protect

Bronzong @ Life Orb
Brave Nature
- Trick Room
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Explosion

Azelf @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Psychic
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock

Lucario @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Crunch
- Extreme Speed

Salamence @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Requested by: Serperior for Uber
Azelf @ Focus Sash
EVs: 56 Atk / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Psychic
- Explosion
- Taunt

Hasty Nature
- Stone Edge
- Aerial Ace
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 28 HP / 252 Atk / 228 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Return
- Drain Punch

Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Trick
- Memento

Shaymin @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Earth Power
- Dazzling Gleam
- Synthesis

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard

Requested by: Monkey Smurf
Built by: Hogg
Heliolisk @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hyper Voice
- Grass Knot

Entei @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Flare Blitz
- Stone Edge
- Extreme Speed

Gardevoir @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- U-turn

Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 136 HP / 252 SpA / 120 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Aura Sphere
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin

Cobalion @ Shuca Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock

Requested by: Cyndequil.
Built by: Christo the Gr8
Cresselia @ Mental Herb
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Moonlight
- Lunar Dance

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Download
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Tri Attack
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Trick Room

Tyrantrum @ Choice Band
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Brave Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Superpower

Camerupt-Mega @ Cameruptite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Hoopa @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Pangoro @ Life Orb
Brave Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Hammer Arm
- Gunk Shot

Requested by: Kreme
Built by: dodmen
Cloyster @ Life Orb
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 220 Atk / 36 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Hydro Pump
- Explosion

Cobalion @ Shuca Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Trick
- Memento

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Knock Off
- Explosion

Whimsicott @ Pixie Plate
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Energy Ball
- Encore
- U-turn

Sharpedo @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Rough Skin
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Fang

Requested by: Dr Ciel
Built by: NV
Tangrowth @ Life Orb
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Leaf Storm
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Sleep Powder

Entei @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge
- Flare Blitz

Slowking @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder Wave

Empoleon @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Scald
- Ice Beam

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Knock Off

Rotom-Mow @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Leaf Storm
- Trick

Requested by: BrandonBeast
Built by: NV
Zapdos @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Roost

Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Rain Dance

Cobalion @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Volt Switch
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Close Combat

Reuniclus @ Life Orb
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Def / 96 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- U-turn

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Acid Spray

Requested by: Ununhexium
Built by: Sacri'
Lucario @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Close Combat
- Extreme Speed

Zoroark @ Life Orb
Ability: Illusion
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Flamethrower

Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Protect
- Drill Run

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard

Azelf @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Psychic
- Energy Ball
- Fire Blast

Salamence @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Requested by: Do A Bibarel
Built by: DaSpoofy
Salamence @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Iron Tail

Abomasnow @ Abomasite
EVs: 56 HP / 144 Atk / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Mild Nature
- Blizzard
- Giga Drain
- Ice Shard
- Focus Blast

Dragalge @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 184 SpA / 72 SpD
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Bomb
- Toxic Spikes
- Dragon Tail

Heliolisk @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hyper Voice
- Surf
- Dark Pulse

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
Jolly Nature
- Play Rough
- Return
- Drain Punch
- Belly Drum

Cobalion @ Shuca Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock

Requested by: PlatinumBlad3
Absol @ Absolite
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Vacuum Wave
- Sludge Wave
- Dark Pulse

Salamence @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast

Doublade @ Eviolite
Brave Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Gyro Ball
- Sacred Sword

Swampert @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Stealth Rock

Whimsicott @ Pixie Plate
Timid Nature
- Encore
- Energy Ball
- U-turn
- Moonblast

Requested by: PocketTrigger
Built by: Manipulative
Jolly Nature
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Protect
- U-turn

Dugtrio @ Choice Band
Ability: Arena Trap
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Sucker Punch
- Memento

Forretress @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Volt Switch

Slowking @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 132 Def / 128 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Stun Spore
- Encore
- U-turn

Lucario @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake

Requested by: DaSpoofy
Built by: Shiba
Glalie-Mega @ Glalitite
Ability: Refrigerate
Naive Nature
- Double-Edge
- Explosion
- Freeze-Dry
- Ice Shard

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 108 Def / 152 SpD
Calm Nature
- Tri Attack
- Foul Play
- Thunder Wave
- Recover

Salamence @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Roost
- Defog

Doublade @ Eviolite
EVs: 240 HP / 236 Atk / 32 Def
Brave Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Gyro Ball
- Swords Dance

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Sludge Wave
- Vacuum Wave
- Dark Pulse

Requested by: ItsMeEnZo & ~FireBlast~
Sharpedo @ Sharpedonite
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Protect
- Ice Fang

Timid Nature
- Memento
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Trick

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
Jolly Nature
- Play Rough
- Belly Drum
- Return
- Drain Punch

Doublade @ Eviolite
Brave Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Gyro Ball
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Roost
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Knock Off
- Taunt

Requested by: TTFTW
Built by: Hogg
Froslass @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Ice Beam
- Taunt
- Destiny Bond

Honchkrow @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 8 SpA / 248 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sucker Punch
- Heat Wave
- Pursuit / Superpower / Dark Pulse*

Shaymin @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Seed Flare
- Dazzling Gleam
- Earth Power
- Healing Wish

Swampert @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Roar

Adamant Nature
- Taunt
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Pursuit

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 28 HP / 252 Atk / 228 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Drain Punch
- Return

Requested by: Caiahar
Built by: YABO
Metagross @ Choice Band
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 108 HP / 252 Atk / 148 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Earthquake
- Explosion

Cobalion @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Close Combat

Swampert @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Stealth Rock

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- U-turn

Crobat @ Sky Plate
EVs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 144 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Roost
- Taunt

Infernape @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot
- Vacuum Wave

Requested by: boltsandbombers
Built by: Yifeng (Bob the Bro)
Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Sludge Wave
- Dark Pulse
- Vacuum Wave

Jolly Nature
- Roost
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Aerial Ace

Empoleon @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 208 HP / 252 SpA / 48 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Grass Knot

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 20 HP / 252 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Drain Punch
- Return

Salamence @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Roost
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Iron Tail / Defog

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off
- Superpower

Built by: Do A Bibarel
Escavalier @ Leftovers
EVs: 232 HP / 176 Atk / 100 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Megahorn
- Iron Head
- Knock Off

Diancie @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Sludge Wave
- Vacuum Wave
- Dark Pulse

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell
- Foul Play

EVs: 240 HP / 16 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Rest
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Salamence @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 Spe
Bold Nature
- Flamethrower
- Toxic
- Roost
- Defog

Requested by: BanSuicuneUU
Nidoking @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower / Sucker Punch

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 60 HP / 252 SpA / 196 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Tailwind
- Calm Mind

Tyrantrum @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Superpower / Crunch

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Tailwind
- U-turn
- Encore
- Moonblast

Haxorus @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Poison Jab
- Outrage
- Earthquake

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Hasty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Psychic
- Explosion
- Taunt

Requested by: Darkai34
Built by: Manipulative
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Trick
- Memento

Tornadus @ Chesto Berry
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Acrobatics
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard

Cobalion @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock

Salamence @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Defog

Absol-Mega @ Absolite
Ability: Magic Bounce
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Play Rough
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch

Built by: Bouffalant
Krookodile @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit

Cobalion @ Shuca Berry
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Volt Switch
- Iron Head
- Close Combat

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Giga Drain
- Focus Blast

Chandelure @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Trick

Crobat @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 48 Def / 212 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Roost
- Defog

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 180 Def / 80 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Rest
- Calm Mind
- Roar

Built by: Decision Makers
Krookodile @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit

Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Explosion
- Rapid Spin

Lucario @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch

Sharpedo @ Sharpedonite
EVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 240 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Protect
- Poison Jab
- Waterfall

Salamence @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Fire Blast
- Iron Tail

Entei @ Assault Vest
EVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 240 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge
- Flare Blitz

Requested by: Sleepless
Reuniclus @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball
- Recover

Cobalion @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Def / 64 SpD / 192 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Sacred Sword
- Volt Switch

Absol-Mega @ Absolite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Baton Pass
- Knock Off
- Superpower

Entei @ Flame Plate
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge
- Flame Charge

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 152 Def / 28 SpD / 80 Spe
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost
- Defog

Swampert @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Roar
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Requested by: PlatinumBlad3
Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

Swampert @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Scald
- Roar

Krookodile @ Tanga Berry
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Superpower

Florges @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy

Crobat @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 48 Def / 212 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Defog
- Roost

Cobalion @ Shuca Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Taunt
- Iron Head
- Close Combat

Requested by: NV
Built by: DaSpoofy
Mienshao @ Black Belt
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Baton Pass

Adamant Nature
- Rain Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Entei @ Flame Plate
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Stone Edge
- Extreme Speed
- Flare Blitz

Tangrowth @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Swords Dance
- Power Whip
- Knock Off

Heliolisk @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hyper Voice
- Focus Blast
- Thunder

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Roar

Requested by: Nightingales
Built by: LilOu
Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Wonder Guard
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpA / 0 SpD
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Shadow Sneak
- X-Scissor

Cobalion @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Substitute

Absol @ Absolite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Play Rough

Salamence @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor

Entei @ Liechi Berry
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Sacred Fire
- Stone Edge
- Natural Gift

Krookodile @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Pursuit

Requested by: Lord of Bays
Meloetta @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 228 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Hyper Voice

Houndoom-Mega @ Houndoominite
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Taunt

Krookodile @ Dread Plate
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Sleep Talk
- Rest

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 Spe
Timid Nature
- Encore
- U-turn
- Moonblast
- Giga Drain

Crobat @ Sky Plate
EVs: 184 HP / 72 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Taunt
- Defog
- Roost

Requested by: rovietsussia
Built by: Euphonos
Beedrill @ Beedrillite
Ability: Swarm
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off

Infernape @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch
- U-turn

Salamence @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Defog
- Roost

Swampert @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Earthquake
- Scald

Heliolisk @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hyper Voice
- Grass Knot

Empoleon @ Petaya Berry
EVs: 12 HP / 248 SpA / 248 Spe
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Agility
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam

Requested by: LeoLancaster
Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

Dragalge @ Draco Plate
EVs: 184 HP / 252 SpA / 72 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Dragon Tail
- Toxic Spikes

EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rain Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Cobalion @ Shuca Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Close Combat

Hoopa @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Trick Room
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Whimsicott @ Yache Berry
Timid Nature
- Encore
- Giga Drain
- U-turn
- Moonblast

Venomoth @ Life Orb
Ability: Tinted Lens
Timid Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Sludge Bomb

Shaymin @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Healing Wish

Blastoise @ Blastoisinite
EVs: 104 HP / 252 SpA / 152 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
- Rapid Spin

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Roost
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Belly Drum
- Drain Punch
- Play Rough

Requested by: Mikael
Crawdaunt @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Aerial Ace

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Agility

Sharpedo @ Sharpedonite
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Crunch
- Waterfall
- Substitute

Doublade @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Knock Off
- Taunt

Requested by: Goodra
Built by: Bouffalant
Devil In A New Dress (Whimsicott) @ Pixie Plate
Timid Nature
- Stun Spore
- Encore
- Giga Drain
- Moonblast

Hell Of A Life (Houndoom-Mega) @ Houndoominite
Timid Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse

So Appalled (Empoleon) @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 212 HP / 252 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
- Defog
- Grass Knot
- Scald
- Ice Beam

Blame Game (Crobat) @ Sky Plate
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Roost
- Hypnosis

Monster (Krookodile) @ Black Glasses
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

Who Will Survive (Toxicroak) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Punch / Sucker Punch

Requested by: Mega-Swampert
Chandelure @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Fire Blast
- Energy Ball / Substitute

Dragalge @ Draco Plate
EVs: 188 HP / 252 SpA / 68 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Dragon Tail / Scald
- Toxic Spikes

Abomasnow @ Abomasite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Seed Bomb
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard

Forretress @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Volt Switch
- Gyro Ball

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Superpower
- Crunch

Florges (F) @ Leftovers
Serious Nature
- Moonblast
- Synthesis
- Calm Mind
- Aromatherapy

Requested by: Hawaii Express & MQ Jinx
Yanmega @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Air Slash
- Protect
- Giga Drain

Whimsicott @ Pixie Plate
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Moonblast
- Energy Ball / Stun Spore
- Encore

Blastoise @ Blastoisinite
EVs: 104 HP / 252 SpA / 152 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse

Nidoqueen (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 88 HP / 252 SpA / 168 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Beam

Entei @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)