ORAS UU Tournament Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
approved by kokoloko

With the release of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire only a month away, a ton of new information has been revealed. Old threats and forgotten faces return with Mega Evolutions and sick move tutors. Welcome, to the ORAS UU Tournament! In this tournament your skills and creativity will be tested as you go forth and battle with never before seen Pokemon in Custom Battles. In this tournament you will be allowed to use any of the new megas listed below as well as the new move tutors and egg moves that oras will bring.

So what can I use? Good Question! Down below are the list of New Mega Pokemon you are able to use in this Tournament as well as Move Tutors/Egg Moves that older as well as newer Mega Pokemon have access too.

Mega Diancie
Mega Sableye
Mega Swampert
Mega Sceptile
Mega Sharpedo
Mega Camerupt
Mega Altaria
Mega Lopunny
Mega Gallade
Mega Audino
Mega Beedrill
Mega Pidgeot
Mega Steelix
Mega Glalie

Rules
Battles are to be played on Pokemon Showdown. You must challenge to "Oras Ou" battle or "Custom Battle" though make sure your Pokemon isn't already a Mega.
This is a single elimination best of one tournament.
This tournament will follow the current UU Tier. The banlist can be found here. Anything in the OU Tier is also banned.
Mega Metagross is banned
Have fun!

Clauses:
Sleep
Species
Custom/Oras Ou Battle

Round 1 Matchups
Fiend Hound VS Aerow
King UU VS Meru
The Leprechaun VS Zebra-kun
Starmaster VS LiberalLucario
Santuga VS Joltage
Tricking VS Spirit
Anttyaz VS RegiFlame150
dingbat VS Bluwing
scotti VS Paleo
Bouffalant VS xzern
Dudeman130498 VS -Tsunami-
TewMew VS Kushalos
IronBullet93 VS Royalty
waivv VS Orbital
GlassGlaceon VS PROBLEMS
MainEvent VS FLCL
Lord of Bays VS boltsandbombers
Dallaren VS casklord
Sleepless VS Shaymin :D
Jacob VS iTeddeh
Tipsy Russian VS daedalus1103
Qubae VS Omfuga
Nas VS qwilphish
Meowiekins VS atomicllamas
RowDog VS fdubwilli
ebolaking VS Valentine
Professional2341 VS Nightmare Vampire
Fran17 VS chimpact
Hauntmoose VS st123
Edgar VS praj.pran
.Hector VS Ranger Mike
namehtmas VS kokoloko

Subs
spuds4ever
tm31icebeam
level56
mazz
patrick1088

Round 1 ends Monday November 3rd 11:59 PM Eastern or GMT -4. It shouldn't take that long to get one battle done but for this round I am being generous. Have fun! :]

Last edited:

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Ah playing a fren :[ and a good one at that. Looks like I'mma have to step up my ORAS game nice and stronk

Nas

Banned deucer.
Ununhexium said his computer broke and would like to be subbed out. (check vm wall)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)