Other Tier Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello and welcome to the 'Other Tier Series'. Basically, this tournament will follow the same format as the 'Lower Tier Series' which was run recently in this subforum, but based from the other 3 Grand Slam tiers - Ubers, Little Cup, and Doubles OU.

For those unfamiliar, we will be holding live tournaments every weekend with participants getting points depending on how well they finish. The points will be added up over the course of the tour, and the top eight finishers will make a single elimination playoffs!

This tournament will be ORAS Ubers, LC, and DOU. It will be run for 6 weeks, with 2 tours each weekend. You may join both tours each weekend, but you will only get points for your top finish. All tournaments will be posted in the live tournaments subforum.

Tournaments will be on Saturdays and Sundays at 4 and 2 PM EST, respectively. The schedule and hosts are as follows. (This was mostly copied and pasted from Sam, in the Lower Tier Series thread, I'm lazy, so what?)

Week 1 - Ubers
Saturday, July 11th, 4 PM EST - Haruno (backed up by Wreckdra)
Sunday, July 12th, 2 PM EST - Mr.378 (backed up by Sparksblade)

Week 2 - Doubles OU
Saturday, July 18th, 4pm EST - Stratos
Sunday July 19th, 2pm EST - xzern (backed up by qsns)

Week 3 - Little Cup
Saturday, July 25th, 4pm EST - The Quasar
Sunday, July 26th, 2pm EST - Tricking

Week 4 - Ubers
Saturday, August 1st, 4 PM, EST - WreckDra
Sunday, August 2nd, 2 PM, EST - steelphoenix (backed up by Sparksblade)

Week 5 - Doubles OU
Saturday, August 8th, 4pm EST - shaian (backed up by Haruno)
Sunday, August 9th, 2pm EST - Lord Alphose (backed up by SparksBlade)

Week 6 - Little Cup
Saturday, August 15th, 4pm EST - Tricking
Sunday, August 16th, 2pm EST - Firemage

Please PM me with the tours you are available for if you are interested in hosting a doubles tour, and I'll get hosts up ASAP.

Like, the Lower Tier Series, the winner will get a banner!

First Tournament starts on Saturday!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)