TRASH LUCK
tornadus-therian
heatran
pinkacross

unluckiest man alive
SPOOKYZ

Last edited:

Ox the Fox

is a Tiering Contributorwon the 8th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Smogon Charity Bowl IV Winner
gonna nom AquaVanilla to S+ rank

Already ranked highly but I think his ability to get luck at the absolute perfect time puts him a step ahead anything else in the metagame. From last turn crits, to crucial dodges, AquaVanilla makes sure the term "aqua moment" is well warranted.

gonna nom AquaVanilla to S+ rank

Already ranked highly but I think his ability to get luck at the absolute perfect time puts him a step ahead anything else in the metagame. From last turn crits, to crucial dodges, AquaVanilla makes sure the term "aqua moment" is well warranted.
i lowkey kinda agree this but, there are some times when aquas luck gets fucked, first of all he misses so much status moves its not even funny, his king rocks chance to flinch is just terrible and his tornt always loses to kartana, draco always misses and hydro also, his tour luck is also pretty dogshit but i think thats just aqua just casually being a trash player.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
this is a fair vr, ok

S rank
AquaVanilla ( i get haxed in tours)
htcl

A+ rank
georgiethefirst
thats quite unfor (his name says it all)

A rank
epsilon_xd (said something abt luck and im putting him here)
trolllllord
spookyz
fusien

A- rank
mcp3
isheavydead

B+ rank
armage
ox the fox
horrendous dreams
omari p

B rank
Storm zone
Pastagirl
faless
bpewn

B- tier
godlywalrus
breakthru89
uiopman888

C tier
steez ibanez
baloor

TRASH LUCK
tornadus-therian
pinkacross
I leave the room for two weeks and this is how I'm treated. You're dead to me.

uuh yeah if you wanted to make a viability rankings thread you could've made a pastebin of the rankings and post it in the ou chat
like, around half of the smogoff community (i think) doesn't even go into the OU chat, why did you think this was ok to post?
(sorry if i sound like a jerk, i just don't like this thread)
(also inb4 someone says "then why did you post in it?")

uuh yeah if you wanted to make a viability rankings thread you could've made a pastebin of the rankings and post it in the ou chat
like, around half of the smogoff community (i think) doesn't even go into the OU chat, why did you think this was ok to post?
(sorry if i sound like a jerk, i just don't like this thread)
(also inb4 someone says "then why did you post in it?")
its legit posted here for fun lmfao, calm down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)