OU OU Fall Seasonal - Round 1

Asking for act win, full disclosure I missed the first time due to a timezone error on my part but since then I added my opponent on discord and he refused to play me despite having an internet connection and battle ready teams and being online and active on discord for most of the week meaning that he could have played me but he didn't want to, he said that he wanted to play beyond the deadline and that he would request the extension but he never did. while I did miss the first time if you look at the time stamps I was the only one making an effort to get the game done and he didn't even bother to ask for the extension which he later said he was going to do so.

Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/uFIRrDP

I missed our original time due to an unforseen circumstance(power outage) which I notified my opponent of a few minutes before the schedued time, and have had no response since, so ig calling act

ninjadog

levi of the decade
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Asking for act win, full disclosure I missed the first time due to a timezone error on my part but since then I added my opponent on discord and he refused to play me despite having an internet connection and battle ready teams and being online and active on discord for most of the week meaning that he could have played me but he didn't want to, he said that he wanted to play beyond the deadline and that he would request the extension but he never did. while I did miss the first time if you look at the time stamps I was the only one making an effort to get the game done and he didn't even bother to ask for the extension which he later said he was going to do so.

Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/uFIRrDP
The deadline hasn't even come up yet, I was going to request extension before that, and besides you can also ask for it.

I'm not going to play on my phone when I'm not home (which is when I was online on discord) especially when you were the one who missed the original time, and I told you several times I'm happy to play if you would schedule properly instead of just spamming my PMs with play now. Still fine with playing at the time we agreed upon on Tuesday if an extension is granted.

activity. check his wall
I think he misunderstood time zones but regardless, i was on for both 2 hour windows we agreed on and he was not

Edit: he gave me the win

Last edited:
scheduled for 20 mins ago and oppo didnt show up again, act
???? u didn't show up the other day, I have been waiting for you the whole day in the pokemon showdown
classic kids who want to get the free win cause they cannot win if they don't do this XDDDD

And he is johning me throughout all the week and now he'll get the win beacuse he is a mod? XDDD he just don't want to lose 2-0 and furthermore, he wasn't acting good to schedule and he was not willing to schedule at all with me,

And he is johning me throughout all the week and now he'll get the win beacuse he is a mod? XDDD he just don't want to lose 2-0 and furthermore, he wasn't acting good to schedule and he was not willing to schedule at all with me,
And when I saw him online about 3 days ago he just ignored me, like this is so funny

and btw, I was online on ps all the days till the round came up like 10 hours per day on my afternoon till night so like what is he trying to do LOL.

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
Scheduled for today between 2~5pm GMT-3 and it's already 5:12, but

Our times are incompatible during the week so extension doesn't work. Activity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)