OU OU Majors - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won vs SpectralThief with ridiculous hax and mus and prob wouldnt have done it without them, sorry

Requesting extension, me and my oppo scheduled for 2 hours ago, but both misscheduled. Already PMed him here and on main for playing, but he is prob afk

Edit: we ended up playing and I won in 2, ggs

Last edited:

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Activity wins:

ok cool omg  vs  SwaggySammy44 - Despite saying they would be available during the weekend, SwaggySammy44 has not been online since Friday. ok cool omg continued to try to schedule and posted an activity win which went uncontested, so they get the win.
Eternal Spirit  vs  Gooie_Weeggie - Gooie_Weeggie never replied so Eternal Spirit gets the win

Extensions:

Always!  vs  beatiful
Nahomitsoa  vs  The Number Man
Floss vs  yelodash - extending because the final time was never agreed on
Winner of (naruto(sage) vs. miraage vs. KJLX)  vs  Expulso
Drud  vs  Ox the Fox - extending because Drud came from a late extension last round
cuzzie  vs  basaninho
Shakur  vs  vivalospride - there was no scheduled time other than "Sunday" so pick a time this time
Clone  vs Dankoc
Leru  vs  gilftl308

Round 3 will be up shortly. Thank you to everyone being patient this round with the extensions from round 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)