Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Zen Headbutt

Regular Mega Medicham Breaks Walls and has almost No Switch ins finishes off games where it is the fastest thing left. Fake out to give me the free mega. Hi Jump Kick for massive damage on anything. Ice Punch to deal with Landorus/Garchomp. Zen headbutt for stab/flinch.

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide

Rapid spinner for hazard stackers pairs well with t-tar to break down opponents team puts in lots of work. Earthquake for massive damage. Iron Head for fairy types and for nice stab. Rapid Spin again to deal with hazard stackers. Rock Slide to reliably Kill talon and any other flyers that switch in on earthquakes.

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Pursuit traps common Latias/Latios and any other psychic types that might be bothersome. Crunch if I predict them to stay in or if I just want damage on. Pursuit for the reliable trap. Stone Edge for stab and to deal with flyers. Earthquake for nice damage.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Nice lead for volt switch initiative, also my special wall that can will-o-wisp any physical threats. It is also my earthquake immunity and has recovery in the form of pain split, my main pivot. Hydro Pump for stab damage. Volt Switch for initiative. Will-o-Wisp to Shut down physical attackers. Pain Split for recovery.

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 152 Def / 108 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sludge Bomb

My other pivot, this is my physical wall able to take any physical attack and put it to sleep or deal enough damage for my offensive mons to kill, recovery in the form of Regenerator+Giga Drain. Sleep Powder to shut down big threats. Giga Drain for some recovery. Hidden Power Fire for the lack of a fire type and to take care of mega Scizor and Ferro. Sludge Bomb to stop other grass types with more power.

Gardevoir @ Choice Specs
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball

My fairy type for the team, it was between this and sylveon and i only use it to either heavily damage opponents team or deal with Sableye/pesky dragons. Moonblast because it destroys pretty much everything including iron types. Psychic over psyshock because I have zen headbutt on Medicham and it does more base power. Energy Ball for rain teams and just so I dont have to rely too much on Tangrowth's base power to KO pokemon. Shadow Ball for coverage/predicting switches.

So far i haven't had much trouble lost once to a sub serperior but wasn't as much the team as it was bad play. I know i dont have a steath rocker, but it is my first team so i wanted some second opinions that are more experienced team building.

Hey Ethan Wilson, I like this build but it doesn't have a real win condition or anything to fully take advantage of M-Medicham's wallbreaking. Your team also doesn't have a Stealth Rock setter and struggles quite a bit against Serperior, Weavile, M-Diancie, Swords Dance + 3 Attacks M-Scizor, M-Alakazam and Crawdaunt. My rate will focus on fixing these issues while trying not to change the composition of your build very much.

A quick fix for your lack of a Stealth Rock user would be to run Smooth Rock Tyranitar > Choice Scarf Tyranitar. The Smooth Rock to gives Excadrill more sand turns so it can have a decent shot at cleaning through weakened teams after M-Medicham has had its chance to get rid of walls. Defensive Tyranitar also can act as a bait to Landorus-T and Garchomp with Ice Beam, and checks Charizard-X much more reliably than Choice Scarf Tyranitar does. Since you have Rotom-W and defensive Tyranitar, you can also consider Swords Dance > Rock Slide on Excadrill since Flying Types are very well checked between those two, and this helps Excadrill ever more in overwhelming teams alongside M-Medicham. Keeping Rock Slide can be helpful though for checking M-Pinsir and Charizard-Y in a pinch, assuming Sand is up.

Next, I think you should switch around your physical and special walls in Rotom-W and Tangrowth. You should run Assault Vest Tangrowth with a spread of 248 HP / 64 Def / 196 SpD and a Relaxed Nature since this allows it to check M-Diancie, Choice Specs Keldeo that don't carry Focus Blast, as well as avoid the 2HKO from M-Lopunny's Return and Psychic from M-Alakazam. I'd also say run a set of Giga Drain / Earthquake / Hidden Power Ice / Knock Off on Tangrowth since this helps with checking Mold Breaker Excadrill, M-Alakazam, Swords Dance Landorus-T, and electric types like Raikou + Thundurus. Focus Blast can be considered over Earthquake to help against M-Lopunny while also hitting Ferrothorn and Excadrill, but its shaky accuracy can be off putting. Specially Defensive Rotom-W is a bit outdated since Rain teams aren't as common or dominant like they were in BW. You have Tyranitar + Tangrowth to check electric types and Tangrowth checks specially based water types well enough as it is so you should run Physically Defensive Rotom-W with 88 Speed EVs rather than Specially Defensive to help check Weavile, M-Pinsir, Azumarill (including Jolly Belly Drum variants), and Jolly Crawdaunt far better.

To deal with your weakness to fast M-Scizor, Serperior, and mitigate your weakness to Charizard-Y, you should run Bulk Up Talonflame > Choice Specs Gardevoir. Talonflame provides you with a much needed check to bulky grass types like Amoonguss, opposing Tangrowth, Ferrothorn, and M-Venusaur which you previously didn't have a good dedicated switch-in for. It also has good synergy with M-Medicham since it can burn stuff like Landorus-T, defensive Garchomp, and Hippowdon, plus it sets up on M-Sableye. M-Medicham also breaks through bulky water and ground types to support Talonflame in cleaning through teams once it gets a chance to set up. To not add too much of a weakness to Slowbro, I think you should run Thunder Punch > Zen Headbutt on M-Medicham to help Excadrill and Talonflame in sweeping after you get a chance to break the bulky water types that cause them issues.

Lastly, I think you should run Leftovers > Life Orb on Excadrill. This may seem like an odd choice on a non-defensive Excadrill, but with two of the most common Stealth Rock setters being Landorus-T and Garchomp, it's easy for Excadrill to be worn down when trying to spin, especially considering Rocky Helmet Landorus-T is very common now and you have a Life Orb. Your team also doesn't like Spikes very much, and Excadrill doesn't fare very well in 1v1 situations in the two most common Spikes setters (Skarmory and Ferrothorn). Leftovers also helps with handling Clefable that may toss out Moonblast predicting you to see the Thunder Wave coming so they can chip at Excadrill. This is very helpful for having a form of longevity against them so you don't have to force Talonflame to get paralyzed to be able to check it.

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch

Talonflame
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 168 SpD / 92 Spe
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Acrobatics
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Rush
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance / Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Beam

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 64 Def / 196 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Earthquake / Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Knock Off

Hope I was able to help!

Thanks, Ill try out the changes, this was my first team I made back a while and wanted to see how it would fair after i became a better battler.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)