Other OU Player of the Week #21: KratosMana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Advice for someone who's making a serious smog tour run this season (ie like when to play, how to prepare, stuff like that)?

Favorite official tour?

Why is your nickname anti?

Most creative team builder you know (if Ben gay, pick sum1 els)?

Thoughts on the tour player circle jerk that goes on?

Aside from Lando I, anything that you see as borked?

when lavos beat tiba, how likely did u think it was we would miss playoffs, and how many times did u think shit like, "it's lookin grim" and "we're fucked"?
also lemme kno why u think im gonna win ost :]

Why is the above poster so ridiculously insufferable? let loose on him!

more seriously...

You said you liked DPP; what is it about it you like? what teams/styles have you liked the most? is there anything you'd change about it?

Will you get more into GSC/ADV for the upcoming old gens tour? Do you have any interest in them besides them just being vehicles to a possible trophy, or do you not know them well enough (yet) to make such a judgment?

Are you a fan of any Brazilian metal bands?

I didn't know you were FTT, we used to talk some on the PO server when you were just a random lol, never expected you to become a tour player though.

Favorite gimmick set?
Most underrated OU mon?
Any banned mons you'd like to see retested?

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Whos gonna win SPLC if not Riolus?

Why did Afro have to hax that brilliant LC team? :[

Congrats on your Smogon Tour win yesterday.
Will you be playing the older gens tours ?
Who are some of your favorite friends/opponents to battle ?
What and when was your first major tour accomplishment?
Can you provide us the Mega-Latias EV spread you were talking about to check Landorus-I a few posts earlier ? That'd be cool.
What are some really anti-meta mons in your opinion ?
Finally, what do you think of the No Mega ladder that was implemented recently ?

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Why you do not give a chance to watch Madoka magica?(the plot is really good).

What is your favorite word or expression on both languages,english and portuguese.

Do you have a fun history about your "poke life"?
-No.

-"poppin" and "VAMOS" haha.

-I think the funniest thing i ever did or w/e was bring the scarfzam vs meru, bluffing that i forgot it was faster, and ohking his Crobat w/ psychic. Just felt amazing(even tho i lost the game rip)

Advice for someone who's making a serious smog tour run this season (ie like when to play, how to prepare, stuff like that)?

Favorite official tour?

Why is your nickname anti?

Most creative team builder you know (if Ben gay, pick sum1 els)?

Thoughts on the tour player circle jerk that goes on?

Aside from Lando I, anything that you see as borked?
-Most important tip is: if you wanna win it all, try it on Sunday. For some reason, a friend of mine noticed that Sunday is the day most of the known players not join / the day most randoms join. Maybe real life or something? In any case, it should have the easiest opponents. Other than that, just bring a solid team and you should beat average players pretty easily. In case you saw them using full stall make sure you have something for that.

-Smogon tour, really fun tour to play.

-It was my second nick after FTT(when i started being active on the br forum also). It's when i met a lot of friends, like Blunder and ctc and shit, and got into idm and stuff. Since then, i'm known as Anti by then, so I just decided to use that nick on skype and shit. I also prefer it over KratosMana, but there's aleady people with the nickname Anti on smog forums sigh.

-I honestly hate when people talk shit for no reason. If they're just kidding it's fine, but when they pretend to actually hurt you it just makes no sense, I guess they need that for their ego or something.

-Ehhh, not really. Mega Altaria and Diancie are really good, but not broken or anything. Just ban the lando and save the meta ahhh

when lavos beat tiba, how likely did u think it was we would miss playoffs, and how many times did u think shit like, "it's lookin grim" and "we're fucked"?
also lemme kno why u think im gonna win ost :]
-A lot. A miracle happened wtf LOL
-I dont. Hope u get shit on.

Why is the above poster so ridiculously insufferable? let loose on him!

more seriously...

You said you liked DPP; what is it about it you like? what teams/styles have you liked the most? is there anything you'd change about it?

Will you get more into GSC/ADV for the upcoming old gens tour? Do you have any interest in them besides them just being vehicles to a possible trophy, or do you not know them well enough (yet) to make such a judgment?

Are you a fan of any Brazilian metal bands?
-Ikr, he never learns to shut up sigh.

-I like the fact that it changes up all the time. Like, sorry if I'm wrong here, but I'd never see a Clefable in a DPP match before, and nowadays they're on a ton of teams, which means bulky offense became more common which is also cool, and those are the kind of teams I like at the moment, because they can check most of the metagame and have a way to win most of the time. Ehhh not really, I think all the bans made by it are great and the mechanics are amazing(thank god scald wasn't introduced yet).

-Yes, i do plan on that. Not gonna lie, they would probably just be for the trophy, but i enjoy playing ADV a lot, I think it's a pretty cool metagame.

-Not really :\

I didn't know you were FTT, we used to talk some on the PO server when you were just a random lol, never expected you to become a tour player though.

Favorite gimmick set?
Most underrated OU mon?
Any banned mons you'd like to see retested?
Lol damn, someone actually remembers the nick? that's pretty cool.
-Colbur Latias w/ ice beam.

-Reuniclus.

-Nope, pls no.

Whos gonna win SPLC if not Riolus?

Why did Afro have to hax that brilliant LC team? :[
-Us :]]]. :[

Congrats on your Smogon Tour win yesterday.
Will you be playing the older gens tours ?
Who are some of your favorite friends/opponents to battle ?
What and when was your first major tour accomplishment?
Can you provide us the Mega-Latias EV spread you were talking about to check Landorus-I a few posts earlier ? That'd be cool.
What are some really anti-meta mons in your opinion ?
Finally, what do you think of the No Mega ladder that was implemented recently ?
Thanks man!
-Yes, i do plan on doing it.

-Ben gay, Bad Ass, Tesung.

-Winning wcop on 2014

-It has enough speed to outspeed Landorus-I, and the rest goes to bulk in hp / def n_n

-Reuniclus is like the best Pokémon atm, Mega Latias is amazing, Mega Aerodactyl and Volcarona also need more love.

-I think it's pretty cool, but didn't play that much of it yet. It seems that stall is quite a bitch to deal with tho.

Most cancerous mon besides Lando

Most gimmicky set you've used BUT SUCCESSED WITH

Thoughts on GeoPass smeargle

Play any other games?
Wut animes do you really like

1) Most overrated Pokemon in ORAS OU?

2) Thoughts on the moves Scald and Knock Off?

3) Do you think the Baton Pass playstyle should be further nerfed? If so, how would you do it?

4) Should Shadow Tag be banned in OU?

bruno

World Defender
Chances of user praj.pran to win one of the next STour Playoffs?
-There's not even chances, he's gonna win it. #PRAJTOUR

Most cancerous mon besides Lando

Most gimmicky set you've used BUT SUCCESSED WITH

Thoughts on GeoPass smeargle

Play any other games?
Wut animes do you really like
-Clefable.

-Colbur Ice Beam Lati.

- A Baton Pass ban would be great and i wouldn't mind it.

-Tales series, mario games, fire emblem.

-Parasyte, Code Geass, Steins;Gate, Monster, One Piece.

How did you really feel after I haxed you out of G Slam?
-I felt like this game was ass and quit for one month, but then it was all fine haha.

1) Most overrated Pokemon in ORAS OU?

2) Thoughts on the moves Scald and Knock Off?

3) Do you think the Baton Pass playstyle should be further nerfed? If so, how would you do it?

4) Should Shadow Tag be banned in OU?
-Landorus-T

-Scald is kinda uncompetitive tbh, but idk. Knock Off is fine.

-I'd just ban the move Baton Pass, because if not, you can still use other strategies like shellpass which are still gonna be almost unbeatable.

-Idk, don't mind it that much.

Sorry for the late replies, enjoy Blunder's POTW!

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
LMAO NO WAY THIS IS THE SAME FOR THE TROLL FROM PO ROFL I SWEAR THAT DUDE WAS LIKE 13 YOU AREN'T LIKE THAT WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON NO I DON'T BELIEVE THIS HE PM'D ME ABOUT ALL SORTS OF BULLSHIT TOO LOL SHUT UP DJANGO CHANGE YOUR STUPID DRAKE AVATAR

no way dude i don't believe this please tell me this isn't true rofl the world can't possibly be this small

bruno

World Defender
bros we were best frens come on now

i still remember shitting on cbb's neck in adv uu with a shedinja(then this nigga started using pursuit fearow sigh)

and y django ma long time bud

edit: sigh this nigga rly posted a quote of me when i was a 10 year old that couldn't speak english for shit, don't take the quote serioues :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)