OU OU Spring Seasonal - Round 1

Requesting extension, we have scheduled for the week-end but it was hard to play due to our zones. My opp asked me to play today, works for both of us

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Extensions:

Updated Kanto vs. davidTheMaster
Skarmx2 vs. toljs
Baloor vs. Winterains
Diophantine vs. JLK 17
Rinzer vs. zbr
Quartosa vs. Confluxx
Shaad Skyel vs. neomon
EnzoLapras vs. Shucklegigas
Ricardo vs. Xevara
64 Squares vs. Lord_Enz

Activity wins:

le LLiolae
vs. CrazyClown94 - CrazyClown94 never replied so Le LLiolae gets the win
Como Estas vs. I am bu - I am bu missed the scheduled time so Como Estas gets the win
ziloXX vs. zikam - ziloXX did not reply after zikam gave his hours of availability so zikam gets the win
Loki vs. Delio_V - Delio_V has not been online since February 28 nor has he replied, so Loki gets the win
Captain Funk vs. Deschutes - Deschutes stopped replying and also never gave his hours of availability so Captain Funk gets the win
Aurella vs. Mundungu - Mundungu never replied so Aurella gets the win
Always! vs. Kyundai - Kyundai never replied so Always gets the win
toinha vs. Zesty43 - Zesty43 never replied so toinha gets the win
Pataozinho vs. Solivagant - Pataozinho (SrPato) didn't reply so Solivagant gets the win
Souw vs. Jacobikko - Jacobikko stopped replying after scheduling a time so Souw gets the win
CMx vs. Stef Bryant - Stef Bryant missed the scheduled time and did not reply to the last message about rescheduling on Sunday so CMx gets the win
Reyzark vs. Flawless Nazgul - Reyzark never replied so Flawless Nazgul gets the win
AttackOnSamurott vs. Podim1 - AttackOnSamurott never replied so Podim1 gets the win
Endill vs. crimlock - crimlock did not reply so Endill gets the win
DJ_Barara vs. Gayskeletor - DJ_Barara did not reply so Gayskeletor gets the win
The Hunterr vs. Darkartisan - Darkartisan did not try to schedule with Hunter and only replied with "I can play now," so Hunter gets the win
Dollainthewoods vs. Shakur - Dollainthewoods never replied so Shakur gets the win
Makesuit vs. Alternativ3 - Makesuit stopped replying after the initial contact so Alternativ3 gets the win
Shadowmonstr4 vs. Slowbro offense - Shadowmonstr4 stopped replying after the initial contact so Slowbro offense gets the win
martha vs. Stefan1515 - Stefan1515 never replied so martha gets the win

Coinflips:

SM Larvitar vs. Ace-11
flyingfalcons7 vs. ACR1
suijin vs. Underrated
Ghostmanz
vs. Roxiee
G-O-D BASTI vs. Cam

Round 2 will be up shortly. If you have any scheduling/activity logs from PM's or discord, then please let me know as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)