Ou team for shoddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a team which i made out of pokes that can greatly screw up other people's teams. ive tried this team out on wifi with a couple of friends and it is not pretty is this good enough for shoddy?

metagross@focus sash
170 atk/100def/150 spd/90hp
jolly
meteor mash
stealth rock
agility
explosion

it makes a great lead since it can set up rocks and attack pretty well the extra evs are so that the focus sash doesnt come in immediatly.

rhyperior@life orb
252 atk/100def/152hp
(solid rock)
adamant
stone edge
rock blast
earthquake
focus punch.

stone edge and eq for dependable power hits focus punch is for those pokes that are weak to fighting like blissey. rock blast 4 subs.

kingdra@leftovers
252 hp/152sp atk/100 def
(sniper)
modest
ice beam
surf
dragon pulse
rest

kingdra does not die period to anything shprt of a boosted attack not named dragon oule or outrage. and ice beam/dragon pulse easily eliminates the dragon weak.

gengar@choice specs
252 sp atk 252 spd
timid
thunderbolt
shadow ball
focus blast
trick

simple attack and if my oppnent swithces 2 a wall trick the specs on.

dusknoir@leftovers
252 hp rest in both defenses
(bold)
ice beam
wow
calm mind
rest

annoyance and mixed tanking.
wow for physical and cm for special ice beam for an attack move.

Finally

blissey@brightpowder
bold 252def rest in hp/special def.

softboiled
aromatherapy
seismic toss
thinder wave

another annoyer for my team and it is a goood one its one of the best out there with recovery and damage and status. h i love this blissey.

please rATE

3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
Some suggestions on what to add to descriptions of your Pokemon would be things like why you chose the Pokemon, what's working, what isn't, talk about the EVs/Moves etc. First off, however, I would suggest lurking around the community a bit more and testing some of the sets in the analysis' to gain better experience with competitive battling.

Yeah, I also suggest you look at the analyses on the main site and try them out. I'll just clear some things up for you:

so that the focus sash doesnt come in immediatly.
Focus Sash only activates when a Pokemon endures a normally fatal hit at full health.

Brightpowder is generally a waste of time on any Pokemon that does not want to focus on evasion and evasion alone (such as Snow Cloak Froslass).

Your sweepers need Speed EVs to function better, especially Kingdra, as you're not even using Swift Swim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)