Project OU Theorymon [Voting: Check Post #3272]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a pretty tough slate. Electrify Zebstrika is my number four, but the other three are all solid suggestions. Spikes Pidgeot, Sand Rush Cacturne, Moxie Weavile... I'll make a vote for the new classic and say Spikes Pidgeot.

I'd vote Weavile+Moxie.

I tried sending a message to you Mysteria but I couldn't, I dunno why.
I have a suggestion:

+ Extreme Speed

We all know the story about the rabbit and the turtle,
which gives a sense for Extreme Speed on Diggersby.

Extreme Speed is one of the best priority moves,
coombined with STAB bonus would be fantastic,
a viable OU Extreme Killer.
That also would make the possibility of using a 4th slot since you wouldn't need Return and Quick Attack.
Moves like Wild Charge, U-Turn, Rock Slide, Low Kick, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Knock Off etc could be used.
It woudld also be able to use Choice Scarf, Choice Band, Life Orb or Leftovers, making it quite versatile
nononononono. We're trying to buff things, not make already viable things instant S rank/Broken.
Anyway, Moxie Weavile

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
spikes + pidgeot

It was a toss-up between this and MoxieVile for me, but frankly I feel like this is the more interesting boost as far as shaking up the metagame goes.

Sand Rush Cacturne, I would like more pidgeot but spikes is weird flavor wise. Buffing sand teams with a grass type would be a nice improvement I think.

Also a question, does mega Absol get both a fairy typing and parting shot on the aqua server?

nononononono. We're trying to buff things, not make already viable things instant S rank/Broken.
Anyway, Moxie Weavile
I`m hardly seeing Diggersby in OU metagame, it would be a chance for it to shine.
I have other suggestion, now a Pokémon from BL2, I'll try to PM the OP.

I`m hardly seeing Diggersby in OU metagame, it would be a chance for it to shine.
I have other suggestion, now a Pokémon from BL2, I'll try to PM the OP.
You underestimate how strong extremespeed diggersby is. Look up stabmons man.

You underestimate how strong extremespeed diggersby is. Look up stabmons man.
Brave Bird Tanonflame seems much more dangerous to me, but it isn't broken and can be countered really fine in OU metagame.
I think Gengar could counter it really fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)