Tournament OUPL IV - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader

Welcome to the semifinals of the 4th edition of Overused Premier League! Please remember to fall all normal tournament guidelines for scheduling and any forum/general tournament rules, as well as those previously established going in to the tournament! Good luck to each team competing and I hope everyone has plenty of fun playing!
Immortal Falcons vs Hasty Heatrans
SM: KingKdot vs Eternam
SM: UltraBallz vs Spectear
SM: ayevon vs Sacri'
ORAS: Gene Sp vs Lycans
BW: M Dragon vs We Three Kings
DPP: d0nut vs Raspberry
ADV: Bedschibaer vs Chill Shadow
Bo3: Empo vs Rodriblutar

Sprout Tower Sprouts vs The Castelia Sewers [REDACTED]
SM: Hiye vs babby
SM: Vai Lusa vs Mncmt
SM: @stax vs Always
ORAS: yoppie vs Hec
BW: elodin vs Meru
DPP: The Kyle vs steelskitty
ADV: BKC vs Lavos
Bo3: psychicmewtwo vs Corazan..

Deadline is Sunday at 11:59pm GMT-4. Please contact your opponents ASAP. Feel free to post predictions, memes, etc. in this thread -- have fun dudes!

Last edited:

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I know we missed playoffs, but I still wanna say thank you to everyone on the team because I enjoyed this season a lot. Our team had a ton of talented players and even though we didn't do too well, we had fun every week and at the end of the day that's what matters in tours like this. This tour was by far the most fun I've ever had playing a team tour and I'm glad I got drafted to the team I did. I'd be happy to have the same exact team next year and I appreciate everything you guys have done for me.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
If the series comes down to the final game, you can have another 24 hours — no more ( Lavos BKC )

Be thankful I’m feeling generous despite your lack of contact and on vacation!

Askov

Explode
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
Claiming activity versus blarghlfarghl, I VMd my opponent but he didn't get me any doable times that we could agree on, later on he asked for my discord so we could get it done but he never actually sent me a PM there z0mOG

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
OU Leader
Claiming activity versus blarghlfarghl, I VMd my opponent but he didn't get me any doable times that we could agree on, later on he asked for my discord so we could get it done but he never actually sent me a PM there z0mOG
You didn’t propose any times yourself as per the VM — you most definitely do not have a case for an activity win and neither of you scheduled properly per se (I can elaborate if need be). If the week ended now, it’d be a dead game.

However, seeing as the other game is extended and the other series is now in tiebreak, I’m giving you guys the same extension BKC and Lavos are getting — it’d make little sense to call it now given the state of the tournament currently, so make sure to get it done before I have to take matters into my own hands ( blarghlfarghl ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)