Tournament OUPL IV - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader

Welcome to the 5th week of the 4th edition of Overused Premier League! Please remember to fall all normal tournament guidelines for scheduling and any forum/general tournament rules, as well as those previously established going in to the tournament! Good luck to each team competing and I hope everyone has plenty of fun playing!

The Striaton City Spaghetts vs The Immortal Falcons
sm: Gondra vs KingKdot
sm: Coconut vs UltraBallz
sm: Kaori vs ayevon
oras: lighthouses vs Gene Sp
bw: Hootie vs M Dragon
dpp: dk vs d0nut
adv: McMeghan vs Bedschibaer
bo3: PDC vs Empo

BB Seakings vs The Castelia Sewers [REDACTED]
sm: teal6 vs Mncmt
sm: ez vs false
sm: ima vs Googly
oras: DeeJ vs Hec
bw: Ricardo vs Meru
dpp: LL vs steelskitty
adv: Rob vs Lavos
bo3: Blackoblivion vs suapah

Hasty Heatrans vs Sprout Tower Sprouts
sm: Sacri' vs psychicmewtwo
sm: Rodriblutar vs passion
sm: Eternam vs blarghlfarghl
oras: Lycans vs yoppie
bw: Bushtush vs elodin
dpp: Raspberry vs The Kyle
adv: Chill Shadow vs BKC
bo3: We Three Kings vs Hiye

The CrashinBoomBullies vs cb jose altuve corvettes
sm: Sama Solgaleo vs Charmflash
sm: xImRaptor vs HT
sm: DenisTheMenace vs urban
oras: patlop2307 vs Posho
bw: reyscarface vs col49
dpp - FAJI vs Groudon
adv: brown people wearing polo shirts vs HSA
Bo3: bro fist vs FLCL

CBBs and Sprouts didn't send in line-ups, so I'll be using the same as last weeks submitted line-up.

Deadline is Sunday at 11:59pm GMT-4. Please contact your opponents ASAP. Feel free to post predictions, memes, etc. in this thread -- have fun dudes! I will make the OP pretty and whatnot tomorrow probs, just wanted to get match-ups up tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I never really got what bkc meant when he accused people of playing "paper pokemon" and trying to win in the teambuilder until now. I really thought dpp ou was generally immune from the sort of vicious counterteaming people think they need to do to win in newer gens, but i suppose i was wrong. I'm not upset about losing, only upset that you really rationalized bringing a bp team and upset with myself for bringing a team actually susceptible to a gimmick like that.

I don't have anything else to say. normally I would write gg here and move on, but I don't think i really had a chance from turn one of that game. nice prep, I guess?

steelskitty

you deserve so much more than this
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I never really got what bkc meant when he accused people of playing "paper pokemon" and trying to win in the teambuilder until now. I really thought dpp ou was generally immune from the sort of vicious counterteaming people think they need to do to win in newer gens, but i suppose i was wrong. I'm not upset about losing, only upset that you really rationalized bringing a bp team and upset with myself for bringing a team actually susceptible to a gimmick like that.

I don't have anything else to say. normally I would write gg here and move on, but I don't think i really had a chance from turn one of that game. nice prep, I guess?
understandable, have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)