OU OverUsed Spring Seasonal - Round 5 (Includes Losers)

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader

OverUsed Spring Seasonal

Hosted by: Indigo Plateau

Hello Smogon, and welcome to the first installment of OverUsed Seasonal! This tournament will give players a chance to compete against each other on a level playing field with the winner being one step closer to winning the coveted OU Ribbon.

Specific Rules
  • This is a standard USM OU tournament
  • The format for this tournament is best of three, double elimination
  • Changing teams between matches is allowed
  • All matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Replays are not required until semifinals, but you should save them in the case of a disagreement; it is the only way to settle disputes!
  • Any tier changes that occur during a round will not be in effect until the following round
General Rules

Please read the general tournament rules provided in this link:

All standard clauses apply:
  • Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.
Deadline for Round 5 will be Sunday, April 14 @ 11:59 PM GMT -4. This is a one week deadline instead of two weeks so please schedule your games promptly.

If you did not post your result last round, I coinflipped your match. If you believe you were wrongly awarded the loss, please explain why with evidence in a post and tag me.

Round 5

JetpackPotatoes vs. yovan33321
-DarkAlex55- vs. Journalist
SPindaRU vs. frisoeva
Adam the First vs. Splashbrutha
Ary vs. Twixtry
Sificon vs. HANTSUKI
shawyu 1313 vs. Sjneider
gilftl308 vs. Royal1604
Xufactor3
vs. Action Game
Ash KetchumGamer vs. ABR
-RDKB- vs. Chano
John W
vs. Feitan the steam
cromagnet42 vs. TheAprilFool
Quagmander vs. crystal lynn
urban vs. Staxi
Finchinator
vs. Der Sweitzer
EriDBst vs. S poi re
Jrdn
vs. Rewer
Squash17 ^_^ vs. Yujiii
Winterains
vs. Wildcat Formation
Alkione vs. Chicos
BlueLobster vs. emforbes
Aurella
vs. ramboss
Eternal Spirit vs. Mob Barley
Its all RNG
vs. Wabane
akelly96 vs. CaCaTuA
Baloor vs. xImRaptor
BKC
vs. robjr
vivalospride vs. KyogreF4N
Exiline vs. thomas888
Croo
vs. AquaFinity
Cam vs. Tikkito

Losers Bracket

Roseybear
vs. Grimreminder09
Silver vs. GrxProd♥
Xiri vs. Jardem
Klay
vs. 22$G BIG$Z
DKM vs. DJKILLSHOTS
PokemonHunter2002 vs. Misterioussaint
Xizaaa
vs. (Meliodafu7 vs. Diophantine)
Matiss98 vs. suapah
Quint_
vs. Teclis
My Inhibitions vs. martha
talah
vs. Jeffis
Jho vs. false
Lopunny Kicks
vs. DugZa
honeydip vs. Ada
(Cheese5555 vs. Bluxio) vs. Chaitanya
We Three Kings
vs. Wond3rbread
Insult vs. (RAIKU vs. Cynara)
Shruggy vs. Croven
Simia
vs. Marshall.Law
Ackler vs. Samqian
(Lennart vs. Leo) vs. Mapplle
fourmi vs. SiTuM
Djokra vs. Bloody alfa
shieldpoke vs. Paradise Seeker
umbreon098 vs. Jhonx~
The Thunderbirds vs. spatulakun
ithrowrocksatkids
vs. Pyroshi02
Zenadark vs. BAGANHA13
Icequake
vs. zaaya
banks vs. Ika Ika Musume
toinha vs. MetaRiolu7
Flares. vs. MJ
Caasi
vs. EternalSnowman
Lord Crucify vs. Spl4sh
pkcc vs. Zooch
Sitonai
vs. The RR guy
Prisoner952 vs. Chill Shadow
t0te vs. z0mOG
Bundy300 vs. Slave Of Passion
IPF vs. TPP
Luispeikou
vs. Pais
Ernestofp13 vs. Endal
FMG
vs. Oiseau Bleu
Tenebricite vs. TaceBreeze
volcanionisgood
vs. The Hallows
GW vs. Bongi

Last edited:

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Tags are below. Good luck everyone!

Cynara

Banned deucer.
I dont understand why I was activitied when my opponent vmed me my thursday evening to schedule. I was really busy my friday so the earliest I had time to schedule something was my saturday (which I did) apparently, thats a legitimate way to get activity? My opponent didnt seem interested in getting the game done despite my efforts to try and play.

Last edited:
Cynara . Yeah was totaly my mistake, If is posible to play I prefer, I was in a travel so I only had the mornings to play, Sorry, I say to play at that moment but I wasen,t finaly

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
I dont understand why I was activitied when my opponent vmed me my thursday evening to schedule. I was really busy my friday so the earliest I had time to schedule something was my saturday (which I did) apparently, thats a legitimate way to get activity? My opponent didnt seem interested in getting the game done despite my efforts to try and play.
Cynara . Yeah was totaly my mistake, If is posible to play I prefer, I was in a travel so I only had the mornings to play, Sorry, I say to play at that moment but I wasen,t finaly
Requesting an extension against Meliodafu7 because we both forgot. I am a lot more free this week (besides Wednesday) so should be able to get it done early.
Extensions granted to all of the above, in the future remember to post in the thread before the deadline regarding extensions/activity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)