NOC Paranoia Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
well this thread is dead again
do you guys have thoughts about whether gale is purposely scumslipping or just doing so in his attempts to find scum? I'm legitimately not sure and would like to hear other people's opinions

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Thetwinmasters now that it's done: why the fuck did you use your second and final kill on me...? I entirely intended to lynch you day 3 so I guess it was a good choice but...?

Overall review: town played bad. You guys did not pick up the right reads. Borath, you started SO GOOD and you fucked up, :(. Gale got the reads right but refused to actually be a good townie and cost town the game in the end. I'm very disappointed none of you replied to my last read post at any point, which said twin was the scummiest. I'm also annoyed borath quoted my post calling out both flyhn and twin along with himself because that was a day 1 solve right there. How did I know so confidently one of walrein or twin were scum? It wasn't metaing Steven Snype, I just gauged their reactions and decided both were scummy enough for it to be plausible. I also put a lot of stock in blazade. However, my biggest annoyance is nobody listened when I said time and time again that beta was 100% town. I know my friends. I'm very disappointed his sub slot got lynched to end the game, THANKS BORATH.

That paragraph is negative but you guys didn't play that bad, it's an extremely hard setup with inactive people and subbing. Scum didn't play amazing but definitely not awful either, I absolutely would've lynched twin but asek I can't know. Overall the issue with this game is how many inactive people there were and how many times we had to sub. A setup like this especially but forum noc in general will never work with a bunch of idlers. DON'T SIGN UP IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAY.

Asek

Banned deucer.
also i was right about scum suddenly becoming a lot more active when it mattered so ill take that
fwiw i didnt idle by choice; everything i posted this game was true wrt my activity

I also didnt sign up for MU to check on borath, but I let you believe that I did as it made me look cleaner.

twin requested me especially to be the sub for flyhn, i wouldnt of been in this game otherwise

I may expand on some of my thoughts later on

ah alright
that being said your posts still did seem forced but I chalked up that to you having more time.
Didn't think it made you look cleaner but it DID make me lazier so i suppose it was a win/win
ah that makes sense

DON'T SIGN UP IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAY.
^^^^^^^^^^^ pls
shubaka subbed out because you guys made him feel bad but the rest of you.... smh

I mean to be fair Josh the game changes so so one's gonna put stock into a day 1 reads post weeks later. WRT Betathunder I was actually putting a lot of stock in your opinion but I didn't give a fuck about other people's defenses since I simply wanted to see input from Beta rather than quicklynching him lol. I didn't put you as scum with him but everyone's reaction was weird and too many townreads were on the chopping block.

I would have been perfectly fine lynching Walrein and Twin this game relatively early and if I lived I probably would have encouraged it. A Walrein flip would have told me about others.

The bad lynches this game were Dentricos, Former Hope, Haruno, and Texas imo, but a lot of people were really hard to pick out because of the nature of the game. I thought the setup was quite fair considering scum's win condition.

really the only lynches that i'd say were bad were FH/Texas
dentricos self-destructed and haruno was lurking/inactive (aubisio was the exact same so we probably shouldn't have lynched him but eh)

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Setup was fine I have no complaints, town had to vote to end with 4 left and all scum dead which is balanced enough. But it doesn't work when people idle. Subs and not posting much while staying in (hi Aubisio :toast:) fuck the entire game completely.

Texas was a fucking awful lynch by the way

Setup was fine I have no complaints, town had to vote to end with 4 left and all scum dead which is balanced enough. But it doesn't work when people idle. Subs and not posting much while staying in (hi Aubisio :toast:) fuck the entire game completely.

Texas was a fucking awful lynch by the way
4 left? don't you mean 3? because if it was 4 we lost a while ago since scum still had a nightkill

well i'm sad about how the game ended up but my play was pretty terrible so I guess it's deserved
at least I know that I ought to change my playstyle a bit in future games and go after things a bit more easily

This game was entertaining to watch.

Tbh I don't think town or scum played particularly good or bad, I just think town had too many doubts, too many subs, and too many inactives, which messed with the game. Overall, I think the setup was fair, and even a little bit town-biased, but town ultimately just had too much going against them. There were some bad lynches though (texas, FH, pancake.)

finally I agree with borath fuck meta if someone does something thats scummy I dont care about wifom im going in on them next time
Yeah, please don't rely too much on meta. Meta is easily adaptable and people can use your knowledge of their meta against you. Not saying to never look at it, but be careful with it. It should never be the driving point behind someone being scum or town imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)