Part III: Emerald, Diamond and Pearl breeding combinations compatibilities list

oh ok, thanks very much guys! i feel a lot better now :)

i used VERY simple-minded mathematics to convince myself that the random 31's were so unlikely to happen that their probabilities were negligable. but i guess the fact that there are so many of these small fractions to add causes quite a big difference to the end result.

a consequence of your calculation seems to be that if you do get a baby with 31/31/x/x/x/31 (from two similar parents), the chances are reasonably good that one of the 31's was actually random. that's pretty cool :)

by the way, i have a phd in pure maths, but i never did a lot of statistics :) haha!! ok, thanks again guys!

I know beggars can't be choosy, but...

I was just wondering if you had a download-able version of the IVProb applet. I don't have a very fast internet connection and therefore don't connect as I otherwise would. I tried saving the page as a .mht file, but it was just lines of code. I then tried saving it as an .html file and the embedded (?)JavaScript(?) it's written in won't work correctly. I have to view the page online. Anywho, a download-able applet would be very helpful if possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)