Not open for further replies.
The shiny Ralts

Its Impish 5iv missing perfect defence

Sheer Force

-Leer
-DDance
-ice Punch
-Crunch
Uhh, I don't have any shiny ralts. I bred some and checked their ESVs but I haven't found matches for them! In any case if the totodile' non flawless stat is the one its nature is boosting I'm not sure how useful it would be for me.

Uhh, I don't have any shiny ralts. I bred some and checked their ESVs but I haven't found matches for them! In any case if the totodile' non flawless stat is the one its nature is boosting I'm not sure how useful it would be for me.
Ok, I do apologize if im misreading things, but again the totodile is shiny with the egg moves, and nature i mentioned ealier (and female)

Do you still have

B01 - 2,1 - Ralts (♀) - Modest - Trace - 31.6.31.31.31.31 - Dragon?

I'm fine with Froakie being male, I wouldn't be breeding it or anything. Adamant Charmander is cool too, but as for the female I was only requesting a spitback, the actual "finished product" so to speak could be male of course! It was just so I'd have something to breed a shiny with if I got around to it.

Do you mean the Gardevoir in the eggs? And is it a sheer force or torrent totodile, does it have egg moves? I'd need more details to know if I'm interested :)
I'm confused. Would you like the Froakie and Charmander or not interested? Or do you want it BR?

As I said before, I don't have any of them shiny. I'm not gonna try to breed for it, either. Sorry :P

Ok, I do apologize if im misreading things, but again the totodile is shiny with the egg moves, and nature i mentioned ealier (and female)

Do you still have

B01 - 2,1 - Ralts (♀) - Modest - Trace - 31.6.31.31.31.31 - Dragon?
Oh, I do, but they're not for trade - they're unhatched, I just put the information there in case anyone sees their own TSV there and wants to help hatch them.

I'm confused. Would you like the Froakie and Charmander or not interested? Or do you want it BR?

As I said before, I don't have any of them shiny. I'm not gonna try to breed for it, either. Sorry :P
Haha yes I am interested and UT is fine, I don't mind. And I didn't need them shiny! What I'm saying is that I'd also be interested in a female luxury ball charmander (if it has its HA) even if its IVs aren't perfect (because I know it's a pain with that gender ratio), and that way I could breed a shiny one myself if I got time.

Oh, I do, but they're not for trade - they're unhatched, I just put the information there in case anyone sees their own TSV there and wants to help hatch them.

Haha yes I am interested and UT is fine, I don't mind. And I didn't need them shiny! What I'm saying is that I'd also be interested in a female luxury ball charmander (if it has its HA) even if its IVs aren't perfect (because I know it's a pain with that gender ratio), and that way I could breed a shiny one myself if I got time.
Oh, ok. Did you want any EMs on it, or do you not mind about them?

Ok how about

OT: Patchy | ID: 54049
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Reckless [HA]
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 20 | 31 | 31
Moves: Brave Bird | Close Combat | Roost | Quick Attack
EVs: 252 Attack; 252 Speed; 6 Defence. Level 60

for the Totodile i'm offering

Ok how about

OT: Patchy | ID: 54049
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Reckless [HA]
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 20 | 31 | 31
Moves: Brave Bird | Close Combat | Roost | Quick Attack
EVs: 252 Attack; 252 Speed; 6 Defence. Level 60

for the Totodile i'm offering
Honestly I'm not really interested in it... When you said 5IV I assumed you meant the 5 relevant IVs, so I would have to rebreed it myself. But if you manage to get an Adamant/Jolly one with 5IVs (excl. Special Attack) I'd trade for that :)

Updating with two new Pokemon!

OT: Ambergeddon | ID: 27047
Nature: Timid | Ability: Magic Guard [HA]
IVs: 31 | X | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Teleport | Ice Punch | - | -
EVs: None. Level 1.
Notes: TSV breed - egg bred by me, hatched by OctopusLime from reddit.

OT: Patchy | ID: 18213
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Moxie [HA]
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Seismic Toss | Revenge | Rock Blast | Bide
EVs: None. Level 1.

Hi, Patchy. Good luck with your amazing thread. I'm interested in the shiny Hydreigon. Would you trade it with my Adamant Technician Scizor (actually Scyther but it has metal coat) 31 | 31| 31 | x | 31 | 31 ?

Hi, Patchy. Good luck with your amazing thread. I'm interested in the shiny Hydreigon. Would you trade it with my Adamant Technician Scizor (actually Scyther but it has metal coat) 31 | 31| 31 | x | 31 | 31 ?
I would, but does it have Bullet Punch? That's the main thing I'm looking for with Scizor :)

Hi Patchy in response to your CMT the only thing I see is the Xerneas. Depending on what you're after, we could certainly arrange something for that.

Interested in your Movie14 victini and others. I can offer shiny HP ice lux ball manectric, espeed genesect, and galeio rayq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)