ORAS OU (Peaked 1591 #302 Ladder) Bulky Offense, Manaphy and Megagross

I don't run Hammer arm because of its accuracy, taking Iron Barb/Rough Skin/ Rocky Helmet Damage, and the speed drop (which would force me to switch out). Togekiss is my Mega Pinsir Counter because Pinsir because Pinsir can't kill it unless it uses SD. I had Grass knot, but Substitute turned out to be much more useful because I could use it on Rotom-W and other status move users, and then kill them.

252 Atk Aerilate Mega Pinsir Return vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Togekiss: 186-219 (49.7 - 58.5%) -- 68.4% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
U need to keep your togekiss healthy,if u see a pinsir around... And good team I like megagross + manaphy...

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
U need to keep your togekiss healthy,if u see a pinsir around... And good team I like megagross + manaphy...
I've been messing around with Hammer Arm and its more useful than I thought. Manaphy is an underrated sweeper so he's really fun to use after a tail glow. Togekiss and Manaphy both are hard to keep alive because leftovers are their only recovery, I could try to add someone like Chesnaught for leech seed and either get HP for that, or at least set up spikes or a free tail glow. I'm still trying to find a way to get out of the 1500s, and right now I intend on keeping Metagross, Manaphy and Togekiss at least.

On Hippowdon, replace Stone Edge with Crunch. Even though Stone Edge beats Zard Y and Talonflame, you need to hit Gengar, a threat to your team. You don't really have a switch-in to him as Metagross doesn't outspeed him the first turn, Starmie does outspeed him but if he goes down, Gengar can mow through the team. Togekiss and Manaphy take lots of damage from LO Sludge Wave, Magnezone is scarfed but Focus Blast can get rid of him on the switch.

I've been messing around with Hammer Arm and its more useful than I thought. Manaphy is an underrated sweeper so he's really fun to use after a tail glow. Togekiss and Manaphy both are hard to keep alive because leftovers are their only recovery, I could try to add someone like Chesnaught for leech seed and either get HP for that, or at least set up spikes or a free tail glow. I'm still trying to find a way to get out of the 1500s, and right now I intend on keeping Metagross, Manaphy and Togekiss at least.
Trying Chesnaught will make your team more weak to mega pinsir,mega pinsir is the biggest threat to your team,so maybe don't change team and battle again and again,but wisely...

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Trying Chesnaught will make your team more weak to mega pinsir,mega pinsir is the biggest threat to your team,so maybe don't change team and battle again and again,but wisely...
Thanks Toon Linked, Gengar is definitely a new big threat. Charilax Blastler, I made some new changes so you should check them out, Mega Pinsir is deadly to the team no doubt, but Hippowdon and Togekiss should be able to handle it. Now I gotta find a way to switch into Gengar safely. Starmie can KO it, but only after a safe switch in.

Sebberball

formerly BoXeD
this is a small change, but i think you should run Rest over ice beam on manaphy, and you should run a pokemon like Heliolisk to take care of water and ice hits on your hippowdon(or however you spell it) or some other pokemon like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)