Project Player Interview #6: smely socks

Status
Not open for further replies.

clerica

fly me up to Jupiter
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
what abt 413X that would be slick
2. do u use emojis
3. who is 1v1s second favorite femboy???
4. what is a femboy
5. why cant u use emojis on smogon i want to put the kissy emoji
I guess 413X works but I'm not a fan of numbers tbh
2. All the time I love emojis!
3. Ggopw is the one in charge of that so you should ask him
4. no comment
5. Free discord emojis on ps too!

1.) Top 5 cutest users (other than yourself of course)
4.) Favourite non-1v1 room?
t.) What is the worst competitive tier and why is it Gen 8 OU?
2.) If you could change any 1v1 gen (other than swsh) by banning or unbanning a mon, which mon would you change and why? (This question will be on the final exam at the end of the year)
2.) Can I have a hug? >.<
3.) Do you play Solitaire? Big Solitaire fan and speedrunner here and I would like somebody to play with
e.) Have you heard of Raid Shadow Legends? I've heard it was the most ambitious RPG project of 2019

clerica

fly me up to Jupiter
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
1.) Top 5 cutest users (other than yourself of course)
4.) Favourite non-1v1 room?
t.) What is the worst competitive tier and why is it Gen 8 OU?
2.) If you could change any 1v1 gen (other than swsh) by banning or unbanning a mon, which mon would you change and why? (This question will be on the final exam at the end of the year)
2.) Can I have a hug? >.<
3.) Do you play Solitaire? Big Solitaire fan and speedrunner here and I would like somebody to play with
e.) Have you heard of Raid Shadow Legends? I've heard it was the most ambitious RPG project of 2019
1. This one is super hard but here goes (sorry if I forget you >_<)
  1. PA
  2. nyaalei
  3. Jirachirelia
  4. pqutie ess
  5. sust/gogoat/kawaii/partman/pazza/like 15 other people. This is literally minute to minute and I can never decide >_<
4. Tours/TP easily
t. Low key it might be OU, I can't stand 6v6 and OU especially is painful to me
2. Kyutie in sm
2. :blobcathug:
3. I tried it last year in english class if that counts but I suck
e. You mean the mobile-fantasy RPG game for mobile and PC developed by Plarium Games? Of course I have

1 last very important question
WHAT SHOULD I NAMECHANGE TO?
Is your PS account name taken? If not take that, but if it is some close variation to it should be good.

if i'm not 1 we're gonna have some problems :puff:
ily <3

Better late than never I guess...

1/ The weirdest set you've ever lost to on the ladder ?
2/ For how long can you imagine yourself sticking to the 1v1 community ?
3/ Any retired smogon user that played a big role in your journey on ps ?
Now for funnier ones :
4/ You're back at home and realize there's a huge togekiss staring at you with an unreadable expression, waiting for you for... apparently something. What do you do ?
5/ In order to make the worst possible 1v1 metagame with one single unban, in any gen, what would you choose ?

clerica

fly me up to Jupiter
Extra question: How do I ask someone out? Asking for a friend's research purposes
I think LittleRunnerXC could give you much better advice on this than I can ;)

Better late than never I guess...

1/ The weirdest set you've ever lost to on the ladder ?
2/ For how long can you imagine yourself sticking to the 1v1 community ?
3/ Any retired smogon user that played a big role in your journey on ps ?
Now for funnier ones :
4/ You're back at home and realize there's a huge togekiss staring at you with an unreadable expression, waiting for you for... apparently something. What do you do ?
5/ In order to make the worst possible 1v1 metagame with one single unban, in any gen, what would you choose ?
1. Special steelix was brazy and I malded pretty hard when it flinched my corsola
2. As long as I'm enjoying it and have time to commit to it which at the moment both are pretty abundant
3. Does rav count? If so then him cause although he was alting and evading he taught me a lot when I joined.
4. I run in terror but understand the inevitable air slashes that will bite into my back, tearing me apart
5. Yo lets free whimsicott in bw. Awkward gen already and whims is pretty rage inducing so that would be pretty awful.

smely r u ignoring me ;-;
what is a femboy
We resolved this ;)

clerica

fly me up to Jupiter
Feet pic please :0
nop c:

HI SMELY!!!!!!!!

1. make an ss team with me already
2. Is your favorite gen DPP? not 1v1 wise but just in general
3. thoughts on lickylicky
4. would you ever use lickylicky in a tour
5. make an sm team with me already
6. smely mod when
1. Sure!
2. I would say so, it's the first one I played and has meant a lot to me
3. Cool mon
4. I almost did actually so yes I would
5. sm stinky >:c
6. Never lmao
7. Empoleon is such a cool mon so of course I'm sad :c

ops n rate
:blu:

Ren

fuck it if i cant have him
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
good taste in fav pkmn. you're in a game of among us. which color are you and which color are you most sus of, and why for both?

clerica

fly me up to Jupiter
smely socks Since they dont close these interviews, thought Id ask a question or two.

1) How are you? Has anything changed?
2) Do you credit this as the turning point that led you to where you are now? ex. #RO ; PL Champion?
3) Thoughts on uncrustables?

<3 ya (yes I'm writing this whilst I dm you on discord :p)
1a) oki, hope you are doing well
1b) yes, a lot has
2) uhhh I wouldn't really credit any one moment but I guess you could call this one of them
3) never had them, never want to

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)