SM OU please help my team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. First time here posting, have gone through some of the strategy areas though. I'm not sure if I'm in the right area or not, if not i apologize. I'm not familiar with all the SM OU UU and whatever else there are. I was hoping to get some advise on my Pokemon X competitive team. I do like to try and take things that most don't normally consider good and make it work. I've been breeding like crazy to get specific natures and ivs and when i think i have what i need it doesn't seem right and the process starts again. i do plan on getting everything up to lvl 100 and evolved. right now i have:

Zorua - lvl 1, hardy, 6 IVs
Fennekin - lvl 1, modest, HP Def Sp.Att Sp.Def Spd IVs, Blaze
Vulpix - lvl 1, Timid, same IVS as fennekin, drought
Eevee - lvl 1, hardy, HP ATT DEF Sp.Def SPD, adaptability
Eevee - lvl 1, Jolly, Same IVS as other eevee, Anticipation

I was planning on making jolly eevee in leafeon to make use of drought. The PC boxes have many 5 IVs with different natures and abilities. So I'm just looking for some guidance on what i should be looking for or if everything on smogon strategy is the way to go. My plan for a 2nd eevee was to leave it unevolved and use it for buff/baton pass. The main goal is to have a fox team made up if its a possibility.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. You also need to post all six Pokemon with full details of their EV spreads and moves. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)