Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Fire Blast

Dragapult is the pokemon I'd love to focus on, since he seems to be a quite strong meta pick, with being good on att and sp. att, still not sure which one of those two I should go for. Also his moveset seems to have a pretty good coverage added with amazing speed, makes for a good sweeper. At least that's my reasoning why to include him.

:ribombee:
Ribombee @ Focus Sash
Ability: Shield Dust
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sticky Web
- Moonblast
- Bug Buzz
- Stun Spore

Ribombee as a Web setter to support my dragapult, decent spA + some spA/spD reduction thanks to her high speed, usually makes me land at least one of these debuffs.

:excadrill:
Excadrill @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Tomb
- Rapid Spin

Excadrill as a danger remover + rock setter, has a nice speed and attack, + EQ is pretty strong overall, just thought that might be a good addition to the team.

:dracozolt:
Dracozolt @ Choice Band
Ability: Hustle
Jolly Nature
- Bolt Beak
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Aerial Ace
I'm quite intrigued by fossil pokemon, so wanted to add one to my team. Electricity seems to be pretty strong againist Corviknight and Toxapex, + sticky web adding some nice Bolt Beak damage, since it will be able to land easier.

:corviknight:
Corviknight-Gmax @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 172 SpD / 88 Spe
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Brave Bird
- Substitute
- Roost

Bulky tank with sub and roost for staling, don't know much more about this pokemon.

:aegislash:
Aegislash (M) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Stance Change
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Ball
- Close Combat
- Autotomize

To be honest, this is the second pokemon I definitely want in this team, since it's one of my favorite pokemon. Ghost/Steel typing has a great versatility and immunity to quite a big pool of moves. shadow ball and close combat to give my dragapult a stronger sweep game + love that shiny colors :)
Would like to include more details, but sadly, my knowledge is very limited as this is my first attempt to even understand the synergies and teambuilding.

Last edited by a moderator:

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Hi, I understand you are newer to this site but we would like everyone to write descriptions for their teams. This helps get across what you were building around, which pokemon you want to keep, and gives anyone who wants to rate the team a sense in which direction you want to have the team in. Also, it is just a basic rule of this forum, no exceptions are given. I'm going to lock your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

edit: opened

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)