Please Rate my Uber Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I'm trying to make a competitive Uber team. This is my best shot at doing such. It may not be much, if anything, but it's an attempt nonetheless, so I would appreciate any and all feedback.

Liepard @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Jolly Nature
- Snatch
- Thunder Wave
- Foul Play
- Swagger

Liepard is the destroyer of worlds. But seriously, all jokes aside, it is an amazing Prankster. Snatch allows it to steal the opponent's Swords Dances and Nasty Plots (Geomancies if I'm lucky). Thunder Wave is for crippling Pokemon with high speed, such as Shaymin-S and Xerneas. Swagger is for me to sit back and watch the opponent kill himself, and Foul Play pairs quite nicely with its effect.

Dialga @ Adamant Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Stealth Rock
- Sleep Talk
- Flash Cannon

Dialga is my Rock setter and one of my answers to Darkrai. I use Draco Meteor to hit dragons, such as Palkia and Kyurem, for significant damage. Flash Cannon is now a viable move due to Xerneas and Fairceus, among others, which also explains the Adamant Orb. And, as previously explained, Sleep Talk is my solution for Darkrai.

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Download
EVs: 252 Spd / 180 SAtk / 76 Atk
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Iron Head

Arnold Schwarzenegger here is for countering Fairies and MMY. With the Choice Scarf Pro as its hard drive, it will outspeed most of the tier. U-turn is there so that if Genesect has an unfavorable matchup, it can safely reboot and allow another Pokemon to replace it. Ice Beam and Thunderbolt are for coverage, and Iron Head serves the same purpose as Flash Cannon, with a flinch chance. (Sorry for the bad puns)

Mewtwo @ Mewtwonite Y
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Psystrike
- Aura Sphere
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind

My Mega Evolution is a Psychokiller. I chose Mewtwonite Y over Mewtwonite X for its immense power and speed. Psystrike speaks for itself, Aura Sphere hits Darkrai hard, and Ice Beam is for Dragon types and Yveltal. Calm Mind is in case I have a chance to set up, to make MMY even more of a killer.

Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roar
- Recover
- Shadow Force

In my opinion, Arceus-Ghost is the best of the Arceus Formes. Will-O-Wisp is used to check physical sweepers, such as ExtremeKiller and Rayquaza. Roar is used to phaze out setup sweepers (I love it when they use Xerneas), and Recover is to regain damage. With the nerf to Steel-Types, Shadow Force is now more powerful than ever, allowing a nice attack for the fourth slot.

Last, but certainly not the least.

Kyogre @ Choice Specs
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Water Spout
- Thunder
- Surf
- Ice Beam

Ever since it was released, Kyogre was my favorite Uber. Choice Specs allows it to one-shot most of the tier and dent the rest with its insane Water Spout. Thunder and Ice Beam are staple coverage moves, and Surf gives it an option when its HP is low.

I would appreciate all forms of feedback, whether its praise or criticism. Thank you for joining me.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.
Your descriptions are too short to fit the RMT rules requirements.
I encourage you to PM me an updated version of this team with beefed up descriptions, and since you're new, to join the Mentor Program. I'll be unlocking this thread after that.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)