XY LC Pleasure in the Pathless Woods

Good Morgan

Banned deucer.
Author's Note
Hello all! Thanks for taking the time to read out this RMT! As a newly-converted lurker, I'm not exactly new to the meta, but what I am new to is posting, and it may show. Nonetheless, I hope this won't be too hard on you.
Now, what you are most definitely not about to see is what I like to call a "Scroll Team," which is a team that you can scroll through and immediately know that it is not worth your time. This category consists of one-line description teams, teams with known-to-be-bad lineups, i.e. Eevee, Panpour, etc, and teams that, while they may be solid, are presented poorly. What you will also not see is the 400th "FletchDig" team, nor one of the thousands of "SmashSpam" teams. While strategies such as these often work, peppering the forum with another such team adds nothing to either your experience or the meta.
Despite that paragraph, the team does share similarities with other teams. For example, this team's final member is a Mienfoo. However, the sets, playstyle, and overall experience are different enough, in my opinion, to warrant an RMT.
I present for your consideration Pleasure in the Pathless Woods.

"There is pleasure in the pathless woods,
there is rapture in the lonely shore,
there is society where none intrudes,
by the deep sea, and music in its roar;
I love not Man the less, but Nature more"

-Lord Byron
Introduction

The inspiration for Pleasure in the Pathless Woods is the Sixth Generation, as the two stars of the team were introduced with the advent of XY. Once upon a time, during my first foray into LC, I was laddering in the ~1400 range with a comfortable 5-2 lead on some unnamed trainer. Those two happened to be Scarfed-Amaura and -Bunnelby. I think it is needless to say that he proceeded to upset me in more ways than one, and I have been sitting on that combo for a little while now. Finally, I decided to make an attempt with those two, and quickly found that there are a number of reasons that there are not Scarf-Amauras running rampant. Frankly put, the two mons are the glassiest of glass in terms of cannons, and they are not going to switch in on anything, bar Ghosts for the Bun. Nonetheless, it can, of course, be done. By adding a number of bulky, long-lasting teammates and focusing on weakening of a few certain threats in particular (looking at you, Koffing), one can utilize these two glass cannons to their full extent.

Teambuilding

It seems to me that a lot of teams focus on combinations of two: Double Waters, FletchDig, and VulSprout/VulSaur all come to mind. This team takes two very similar mons and focuses on letting them do what they do best: clean up. In the combination of Bunnelby and Amaura, we have two frail but insanely powerful mons who would be nothing short of their Abilities. In the same way, they are not especially prepared for by most people; sure, everyone can stop a Scarf-Mienfoo, but who can stop a rampant Bunnelby?

Remeber those bulky teammates I was talking about? Hippo is the very embodiment of bulk in LC, as the combination of great natural physical bulk, Sand Stream, and Eviolite give it an astounding mixed bulk of 25/24/28 in Sand. There are very, very, very few things capable of OHKOing the Hippo. Hippo also provides this team with the omnipresent Stealth Rock, which many deem to be absolutely essential to the success of a team. His bulkiness and favorable typing also allow him to take on many of the defensive threats that wall my Scarves, such as Magnemite. Overall, Hippo provides essential bulk and hazard support to the team.

Since the Hippo leans more on the Special side in terms of tanking, I needed to add a physical side to my wall duo. Slowbro was the perfect fit, as its dual Water/Psychic typing is perfect for tanking Physical hits (bar Knock Off, of course). Slowbro is also unique in that it is the first half of the Pink Paralysers duo, whose Thunder Wave support greatly aids everyone else on the team. Thunder Wave plays such a large role due both the slowness of the tanky part of my team and due to its ability to cripple opposing fastmons that could take out my Scarves. Slowbro is also my only non-Amaura answer to Foongus, though that could largely be debated. However, Psychic will always dent the Shroom.

You may be wondering what Snubbull's purpose is, but you'd be wrong if you guessed that it was another physical wall. Well, you'd be about half right. Snubbull fulfills the second half of two duos: the Pink Paralysers and the Denters. Snubbull, thanks to Intimidate, has an astounding physical bulk. It is an infinitely better switch-in to the omnipresent Fighting-Types in the tier than Slowbro, and it can actually threaten them with STAB Play Rough. Granted, he won't often get the KO, but that's not really his job! Snubbull is also the lone Cleric on the team and provides valuable support there too. Snubbull is incredibly important to the team because it can fill all three of these roles.

Mienfoo was originally a Vullaby, who complemented the Hippo in a nice little RockFog core. However, I soon noticed that the team left way, way too much offensive responsibility on the Scarves. The workload was too high and too risky, so I needed to add some more firepower while still retaining an element of tankinshness. Enter Mienfoo, whose high-af Attack and Regenerator were exactly what I needed for a Denter. Foo can tank a hit and smack back with a crippling Knock Off or a recovery-oriented Drain Punch. The real calling card on my Mienfoo is Acrobatics, a great way to deal with all of Foo's common checks (especially Foongus) once his Juice is gone. Foo also handles Pawniard, something with which my team struggles.

"Individual commitment to a group effort-
that is what makes a team work,
a company work, a society work,
a civilization work."

-Vince Lombardi
Fulfilling Roles
Win Condition:

Wall:

Tank:

Cleric:

Crippler:

Hazards:

Fighting Check:

Steel Check:

Birdspam Check: there isn't really one but you can always bring in

"I like the character roles. Somewhere back
there I really came to the conclusion in my mind

that the difference between acting and stardom
was major. And that if you become a star,
people are going to go to see you.

If you remain an actor, they're going to go
and see the story you're in."
-Morgan Freeman
The Duos

Scarves
I think we've already covered the Scarves enough, don't you? Basically, they come in, they wreck stuff, they get out.

Pink Paralysers
Their job is to make sure everybody on my team gets chances to move; the paralysis often even allows key KO's to occur without any damage to my team. It's also especially nice to switch into something and see it fully paralyse. Due to the slower nature of my team, these guys are invaluable.

The Great Walls
Everybody needs a good switch-in, right? These two focus on halting dangerous threats and crippling them, be it via T-Wave or Whirlwind. They are generally the first to be sacked when it's time to clean up late game.

The Denters
The Denters focus on taking some of the offensive pressure off of the Scarves. What would at one point need to be a OHKO from the Bun can now be handled without fear and without worry, because the Denters have done their job: denting.

"Coming together is a beginning;
keeping together is progress;
working together is success."
-Henry Ford
The Sets
@

Amaura @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Refrigerate
Level: 5
EVs: 220 SpA / 60 SpD / 228 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nature Power
- Hyper Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Ancient Power
This is Amaura, the Special side of the Scarves duo. Nature Power turns into Tri-Attack this generation, which would be nothing special if not for Refrigerate. Not only does Refrigerate turn Normal moves to Ice type, granting Amaura STAB, it also further boosts the power of the move by 1.3x! These boosts combine to take 80 BP Tri Attack and turn it into 160 BP Tri Attack, effectively doubling the move's strength. Not only is the move extremely powerful, but it also is immune to Sucker Punch, which is freakinig awesome! This is what you'll be clicking a majority of the time, and the other moves are purely situational. Hyper Beam is present as a risky but rewarding alternate to Nature Power for when you need that KO. STABfrigerate turns 150 BP Hyper Beam into 300 BP Hyper Beam, a veritable nuke in terms of raw power. Thunderbolt covers the Water types that resist Nature Power (except perhaps the most common one, Chinchou), and Ancient Power is there for Rock STAB, I guess. Bunnelby usually takes care of Fire types with its Earthquake, so you won't be using Ancient Power very often.

@

Bunnelby @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Huge Power
Happiness: 0
EVs: 228 Atk / 60 SpD / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Quick Attack
You may be wondering: what's the point of 0 Happiness? Couldn't you just use Return? The answer is yes, you can! That's just a habit I have in upper tiers where Dittos are a thing. This set is designed to maximize Bun's Speed and Attack, with the rest put into Special bulk. Despite this investment, you should not bring the Bun in on anything even remotely strong, for it is frail-af. You'll find that the button you click most often will be Frustration, as it is really just way too strong. Earthquake will help you deal with Rock and Steel types that resist Frustration and will also take care of the Fire types with which Amaura has trouble. U-Turn and Quick Attack are used much, much less often, as the Bun's job is not to scout. The only real application for Quick Attack is picking off weakened Fletchlings. Just remember not to switch it into an attack and you should be good!

@

Hippopotas @ Eviolite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 132 HP / 20 Atk / 132 Def / 180 SpD / 20 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind
The Hippo is designed to absorb hits like nothing, and is especially tailored to utterly destroy Auto-Sun, or Vulpix. This EV spread is known to absolutely trash Vulpix, as it can comfortably switch in and take either a Fire Blast or an Energy Ball, and the sand would cancel a Solar Beam. In terms of roles other than countering Auto-Sun, I often lead with the Hippo to get my Rocks up and to generally cause grief. Many lower-ladder players with attempt to set up on the Hippo, which makes it all the more fun when you Whirlwind them out. I think that the Hippo's moves and roles are pretty self-explanatory, and you've already done so much reading, so I won't go too into detail.

@

Slowpoke @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 116 HP / 236 Def / 36 SpA / 116 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Thunder Wave
- Psychic
Slowbro is designed to maximize physical bulk while still preserving a Special side. When creating the set, I first maxed out Defense and applied a positive nature. I then split the remaining EVs between HP and Special Defense, and found that I had 40 EVs leftover. I happily discovered that it only takes 36 EVs to take Slowbro's Special Attack up a notch, and so that's what I did! Scald and Psychic are STABs that, while they don't hit particularly hard, have special roles in and of themselves. Scald is generally used when fishing for burns, which is not that often. It's sort of obligatory, though. Psychic is there to put a dent in Foongus, Koffing, and Fighting types, and doesn't do much outside of that. The crux of the set is Thunder Wave, as that is Slowbro's main role in terms of the Pink Paralysers. Slack Off, while useful, doesn't see a whole lot of use due to Regenerator and the tendency of this team to switch.

@

Snubbull @ Berry Juice
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 116 HP / 196 Def / 196 SpD
Careful Nature
- Play Rough
- Earthquake
- Heal Bell
- Thunder Wave
*ring ring* "Hello? Is the ultimate Fighting type counter here?" Snubbull answered the door! With a combo of Intimidate, Fairy typing, and a decent attack stat to hit back with, Snubs is the perfect answer to any Fighting type, even Croagunk! Play Rough and Earthquake are strong attacks that capitalize on the Fighting, Steel, and Dark types that Snubbull switches into. Adding Heal Bell and Thunder Wave to Snub capitalizes on his abilities and allows him to fulfill many important roles on this team. Snubs is the lone cleric on the team, and mostly saves this physically-biased teams from burns. He also provides a second source of crippling in the form of paralysis. Snubbull's bulk is solid, so Eviolite is unnecessary, and Berry Juice really discourages other players. Other than that, there isn't much to Snubs, as its multiple roles are all fairly simple.

@

Mienfoo @ Berry Juice
EVs: 156 Atk / 76 Def / 196 SpD / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Acrobatics
Mienfoo may seem a little odd here, for a number of reasons. First of all, I have almost full Attack investment on a tank. Second, Berry Juice? On a Mienfoo? Well, there's a reason for that. Since it's Mienfoo's job to dent, he needs to be sticking around, so recovery is definitely a plus. However, there is one thing that Mienfoo can't dent: Foongus. That's why we give Mienfoo Berry Juice. Once it's activated (or Knocked Off) Mienfoo gains a powerful new attack in Acrobatics, one that hits little mushrooms especially hard. For example:
156+ Atk Mienfoo Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 124 HP / 160+ Def Eviolite Foongus: 14-18 (56 - 72%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
And that's all you need to know!

Amaura @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Refrigerate
EVs: 220 SpA / 60 SpD / 228 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nature Power
- Hyper Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Ancient Power

Bunnelby @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Huge Power
Happiness: 0
EVs: 228 Atk / 60 Def / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Hippopotas @ Eviolite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 132 HP / 20 Atk / 132 Def / 180 SpD / 20 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind

Slowpoke @ Eviolite
EVs: 116 HP / 236 Def / 36 SpA / 116 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

Snubbull @ Berry Juice
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 116 HP / 196 Def / 196 SpD
Careful Nature
- Play Rough
- Earthquake
- Heal Bell
- Thunder Wave

Mienfoo @ Berry Juice
EVs: 156 Atk / 120 Def / 120 SpD / 80 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Acrobatics

I look forward to your rates! :D

Replays

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-181203895
Thanks!

Last edited:

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey, Good Morgan.

I really like this team, you've chosen many unorthodox Pokemon and put them together, and the seem to make a very good team, with few true weaknesses.

You don't have a way of removing entry hazards, and this could pose as a problem, as Stealth Rock damage can really stack up with sandstorm damage, meaning your team will lose longevity in the long run. Vullaby fills this role fantastically, as it has an immunity to both sandstorm and Foongus's Spore (which I will come back to soon). While Vullaby walls different things to Slowpoke, it's a solid wall and it performs a role you're somewhat missing and in need of.

Here is the set you should consider replacing Slowpoke with:

Vullaby @ Eviolite
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 116 HP / 156 Def / 156 SpD / 36 Spe
Careful Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Brave Bird / U-turn
- Knock Off

This set will give your team a much easier time dealing with Foongus who is currently a nasty threat, you are also able to remove hazards, Knock Off items and U-turn out if needed or just smash Fighting-types with Brave Bird. However, this leaves you weak the Shell Smashers, particularly Shellder, however, your team seems to have enough priority firepower to deal with them, as well as Snubbull's Thunder Wave.

That's all I have for now man, good luck :)

Hey Good Morgan , this looks like a fantastic team and I love the creativity you put into this.

I would suggest running Wild Charge over Quick Attack on your scarf Bunnelby. Quick Attack is not that helpful on a scarf Bunnelby set since you'll most likely be faster than your opponent and can revenge kill with Frustation, U-Turn, or Earthquake. Plus, this leads you extremely vulnerable to Archen, which resists Frustration and U-Turn, and is immune to Earthquake. With Wild Charge, you can OHKO Archen and don't have to worry about it ever again. Wild Charge also is useful for getting some more KOs. Don't worry about the usefulness of KOing weak Fletchlings with a Quick Attack going away. It's too situational anyway and will often cost you games since you're locked into it with your Choice Scarf. You still have more teammates that can counter fletch.

That's all the suggestions I have. Good luck with your future battles! :)

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I agree that hazards are a problem, but Vullaby probably isn't the answer. One possibility might be Fire blast Slowpoke. Psychic and thunder wave should probably stay, but either slack off or scald could easily be replaced. With fire blast, Slowpoke becomes a nice lure for Ferroseed, and limits the mons it can spike stack on to Snubbul and Hippo, which can be avoided by careful switching, so hopefully the most hazards you have to deal with is rocks. Fire blast also hits Pawniard on the switch which is pretty nice, and Flamethrower could be an option for better accuracy. Also, if you switched to Wild Charge (which you should imo), you should update it in the OP, and Bunnelby has return and stone edge in the importable instead of frustration and quick attack/wild charge.

I definetilly agree with Eren Yeagar suggestion I have some little suggestios I use this team before and liked so you can keep with what you did, Its just for personal Preference

Drilbur and Chinchou over Amaura and Slowpoke : with that changes allows u to run stone edge over quick attack on Bunnelby and reach hard some annoying mons like Archen , Drilburr give you hazard control and can also use a hell of a lot of Sand provide by Hippo, and chinchou can also descent check bird(What in my oppinion hippo can do also), Chinchou can also keep the paralyzing that is the key to you strategy, and forms a cool volturn core with Bunne and Mienfoo as voltturn is the dominant strategy on LC now

I really recoment you to use Evio foo as foo is your check for pawniard, and without eviolite it can´t tank pawniard reliable

as I said that are only personal preference and depends on how you feel about it

Hey there great team there and greater representation, I like them!

I don't have much to say about this team that hasn't been said yet:

I totally agree with Eren Yeagar's suggestion of using Wild Charge over Quick Attack as the latter is too situational and you already outspeed most of the metagame with the Choice Scarf, meanwhile Wild Charge allows you to deal with Archen that will wall your Bunnelby in a 1v1.

To be honest switching Slowpoke with Vullaby will leave you with a huge weakness to Abra (keep in mind that most Abras don't carry Shadow Ball anymore after Misdreavus' ban) and Shell Smashers and I don't think that switching Amaura with Drilbur will be a good idea, your team is built around Amaura, and Bunnelby, late game cleaning so switching it out with something else that has totally different counters and targets will force you to make a lot of changes in the whole team.

Your team can easily play around Foongus but there is no way to completely deal with Foongus without running Vullaby, Heal Bell from Snubbull awakes you from sleep, Amaura can revenge kill it or force it to switch out with Nature Power (or even Hyper Beam if it's a 1v1), Bunnelby can 2HKO it with Frustration and you have Acrobatics on Mienfoo, speaking of Mienfoo it'd be better to run Eviolite over Berry Juice and change the EV spread to 236 Atk / 36 Def / 236 Spe (you can run 76 HP / 236 Atk / 116 Def / 36 SpD if you're interested in bulk more than Speed) with a Jolly nature (Impish on the second set), to be honest Berry Juice doesn't have much use except that it allows Mienfoo to be able to use Acrobatics without relying on Knock Off and keep in mind that Regenerator already gives you a way to recover as well as Drain Punch, on the other hand Eviolite with Acrobatics allows you to deal with Knock Off spam and with the EV spread I suggested it'll be able to win against Timburr, Croagunk and Foongus (just saying this spread does as much to Foongus as it does with your original set).

Anyways that's all I've got for now, like I said this is a really good team and it seems to be pretty fun to use it. Good luck and I hope I helped!

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Hello Good Morgan
The amount of effort you put into this post is really impressive, and the team itself is arguably more so. The overall build of the team is brilliant and I love it (something tells me TCR will too), so I'll try to keep the suggestions to more minor ones.

Given how your only Stealth Rock-weak Pokemon is Amaura, who looks like it's mostly relegated to late-game cleaning on this team, I don't think Stealth Rock alone will be a severe issue. However, multiple layers of hazards will probably take their toll, so it would be a good idea to prevent Dwebble and Ferroseed from setting up more than one layer of hazards. To do so, you could run High Jump Kick over Drain Punch on Mienfoo; a combination of Knock Off and High Jump Kick is guaranteed to OHKO standard Dwebble and Ferroseed. Of course, you would need to outspeed Dwebble in that case, so I would like to suggest a spread of 76 Atk / 196 Def / 236 Spe with a Jolly nature.
Bippy brought up running Fire Blast Slowpoke, and this will further help deal with Ferroseed, but Scald is probably the single most useful move in Slowpoke's repertoire, and Slack Off is necessary to repeatedly check key threats such as Drilbur and Archen, so I think Fire Blast over Psychic is the best option. Trubbish may be irritating, but you'll probably have plenty of opportunities to take advantage of the reduction in momentum for its team with one of your offensive Pokemon; regardless, Ferroseed is probably a bigger threat than Trubbish overall.
I also have a few minor EV adjustments -
Changing Amaura's EVs to 60 HP / 220 SpA / 228 Spe will allow Amaura to switch into Stealth Rock four times instead of three.
Changing Bunnelby's EVs to 228 Atk / 52 Def / 220 Spe will greatly increase Bunnelby's chances of surviving Fletchling's Acrobatics from full health and Pawniard's Sucker Punch after Stealth Rock.
Changing Snubbull's EVs to 36 HP / 36 Atk / 196 Def / 196 SpD / 36 Spe will let Snubbull take less damage from Stealth Rock, speed tie with Timburr and outspeed standard mixed Croagunk in addition to very slightly increasing its damage output.

That's all I have to say. Good work, and good luck!

I don't have any suggestions, as I am a newbie and I would probably end up destroying what is a really awesome, well put together team that is extremely innovative. Anyways, I do read many RMTs randomly(IDK why I do) and this is one of my favorite RMTs I have read, because of the following reasons.

1. The team was so different, yet so well put together with so much thought that it really amazed me. Using different, underused pokemon is something I like to try a lot, but end up failing at, but you executed it so well.
2. Another point that I think really made it resonate with me is the fact that it is so aesthetically pleasing, and was a very good read. Something about the wide spacings, colors(especially the green accents), font size, and even maybe a different font(I can't really tell, but it seems rounder and more "gentle" than the default one) made it feel really light and pleasing(I sound like some fancy shmancy art guy, but in reality, I can't draw a voltorb for my life).
3. It was also a very fun read because of the language and fun, creative ways you introduced/said things like:"*ring ring* 'Hello? Is the ultimate Fighting type counter here?" I actually have read your RMT over 3 times I loved it so much!

Sorry if this post was basically useless and didn't present any ways to improve your team, but this creative RMT really struck me in a special way, and I just really felt like expressing how much I loved it.

Good Morgan

Banned deucer.
To the following users:
SilentMango Corporal Levi Yagura Brazilian Army Bippy Eren Yeagar The Avalanches

Thank you so much for the rates!

(I'm making this extra comment to let you know which changes I'm making to the team based on your rates)

The Avalanches I tested out that Vullaby, and, while effective, it doesn't really fulfill the roles I need it to fill; great build though!

Eren Yeagar Wild Charge it is! Don't know how I didn't think of that before!

Bippy replacing Scald, I'm sorry, would just be silly... but I did try replacing Slack Off with Fire Blast! It appears I underestimated how often I actually use Slack Off! It went back after about three matches... Thanks though! :)

Brazilian Army While those suggestions do sound great, I feel like those changes would turn the team too far away from being the team... if that makes any sense! That might make for a interesting spinoff team though!

Yagura I did try your Mienfoo build, and it works really well! However, the build that Corporal Levi would later build works a bit better... still, that Mienfoo is very effective!

Corporal Levi Wow, what a rate! The Avalanches was right! Any-whom, I changed all of those EV spreads that you recommended at the end of the post; Amaura, Bunnelby, and Snubbull are performing better than ever! I ended up trying out the Fire Blast over Psychic, but found that it really underperformed... however, I no longer have a problem with Ferroseed! That Mienfoo is FTW, for reals. Honestly, it's so freaking good! Thanks for such a solid rate!

SilentMango I really appreciate that! Overall, it took me about two hours to put together (mostly cause new posting n00b) and I'm glad you noticed! :D

Despite all these fantastic rates, I'm not apt to change the OP... I don't wanna clutter it! Just know that everything is here, and you are all awesome!

Thanks!

Edit: thank you guys so much for Team Showcase! :D

Last edited:
Going to nitpick that you put Evio on Foo so SD Pawn doesn't still crap on you if you take damage. BJ might sound cool with Acro but by the looks of your team it's going to be Knocked Off anyways.

Congrats on Team Showcase! I'm glad that LC's section has done real diversity!

Going to nitpick that you put Evio on Foo so SD Pawn doesn't still crap on you if you take damage. BJ might sound cool with Acro but by the looks of your team it's going to be Knocked Off anyways.

Congrats on Team Showcase! I'm glad that LC's section has done real diversity!
BJ foo technically takes on pawniard better, because if it gets T-waved bj saves him from a 2HKO

I Just notice that your team is really really weak for the very common nowadays, web teams,maybe you need a flying/levitate mon

Web teams are annoying to the point that I want to forfeit on teampreview, other than that still really great.

That is why I suggest sand rush drilbur as it can Outspeed even the Web mons and take away the webs,hope I have helped

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)