Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 220 Atk / 36 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Knock Off
:roaring moon: Roaring Moon is the poster child for sweep in this team thanks to its Proto Speed, which outspeeds even Proto Speed Iron Valiant. It has Dragon Claw and Knock Off for STAB, Acrobatics for strong damage, EQ for coverage, and Tera Flying for both defense and offense, which has proven very useful. You could run Iron Head if you want, but it only really counters :enamorus: Enamorus and :air balloon: :glimmora: Balloon Glimmora. It counters a lot of Pokémon, but some of the bigger threats it counters are :barraskewda: Barraskewda thanks to Flying Tera, :kingambit: Kingambit thanks to EQ, and :meowscarada: Meow thanks to Acrobatics. However, you have to be careful of :zamazenta: Zamazenta, :gliscor: Gliscor, and :walking wake: Wake, who can counter this strong Pokémon

:walking wake: Walking Wake-
Walking Wake @ Booster Energy
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 246 SpA / 10 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Steam
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Dragon Pulse
:walking wake: Wake is the second go-to Pokémon as Moon faints. While not as fast as Moon, it still has the same Proto Speed sweep strat. It has Hydro Steam and Dragon Pulse for STAB, Flamethrower for Fire damage, Draco for just in case, and Fairy Tera to resist those Dragon attacks. You can also consider replacing Dragon Pulse or Draco with Hurricane in case you run into a Rain team. This thing counters :great tusk: Tusk, :gliscor: Scor, and :archaludon: Arch, however :raging bolt: Bolt, :rillaboom: Rilla, and :meowscarada: Meow counter it

:raging bolt: Raging Bolt-
Raging Bolt @ Booster Energy
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 20 Atk
- Thunderclap
- Weather Ball
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
:raging bolt: Bolt is another go-to Pokémon. It has Proto Sp. Atk, Dragon Pulse for STAB, Thunderclap for both priority and STAB, Calm Mind to set up, and Weather Ball for weather damage. You could replace Weather Ball or Calm Mind with Thunderbolt or Draco, if you wish. It counters :barraskewda: Barra, :enamorus: Enam, and :pelipper: Pelipper. Counters to it include :great tusk: Tusk, :gliscor: Gliscor, and :clodsire: Clodsire

:torkoal: Torkoal-
Torkoal @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Serious Nature
- Overheat
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Body Press
:torkoal: Torkoal is my sun setter, hazard clearer, and hazard setter all in one. It has :heat rock: Heat Rock to lengthen Sun, Overheat to deal some STAB, Rapid Spin to clear hazards, Stealth Rock to set up hazards, Body Press just in case, and Grass Tera to resist its weaknesses. You could also replace Body Press with Will-O-Wisp, if you wish. It counters but a few Pokémon, including :kingambit: Gambit, :weavile: Weavile maybe, and that’s just about it. It’s counters, however, are :pelipper: Pelipper, :barraskewda: Barra, and :iron treads: Treads

:lilligant-hisui: Hisuian Lilligant-
Lilligant-Hisui @ Focus Sash
Ability: Chlorophyll
Tera Type: Ice
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Victory Dance
- Solar Blade
- Triple Axel
- Close Combat
:lilligant-hisui: Lilligant is a monster. It can just either get a free switch-in thanks to :focus sash:
Sash and start beating the crap out of everything or get a free switch in, get a free Victory Dance thanks to :focus sash: Sash, and start beating the crap out of everything. It has :focus sash: Sash to survive, Victory Dance to set up, Solar Blade and Close Combat for STAB, and Triple Axel for good coverage with Ice Tera to boost its power. It easily counters :gliscor: Scor, :iron boulder: Boulder, and :heatran: Heatran, but is countered by :focus sash: :weavile: Sash Weavile, :meowscarada: Meow, and :kingambit: Gambit, thanks to their priority

:venusaur: Venusaur-
Venusaur @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Growth
:venusaur: Saur can be a good Pokémon to use at times. Chlorophyll :life orb: Orb is just plain broken, Solar Beam for STAB, Sludge Bomb for STAB, Earth Power for coverage, and Growth for setting up. You can replace Solar Beam with Giga Drain if you want. It easily counters :archaludon: Arch, :dondozo: Dozo, and :enamorus: Enam. It’s countered by some :barraskewda: Barra sets, :kyurem: Kyurem, and :weavile: Weavile

Plz, feel free to give me suggestions! Suggestions are preferred as a PokePaste, but you can just suggest if you want! Ty!

PokePaste: https://pokepast.es/881ec08b300521bf

Edit: Idk why there’s a gap in Lilligant. I think it’s a glitch

Warning: I have since drastically changed the team. Please scroll down to see it

Last edited:
I think I played against this team on ladder once, I remember this one. It has some flaws.

if you're running torkoal you need to commit to a full sun team. As such, you need to remove all these booster energies in place of actual items. Give RM choice scarf and change evs to proto attack, and change crunch to knock off, dragon claw to outrage, and acrobatics to u-turn. Walking wake gets specs and proto speed. Bolt gets either boots or lefties depending on your preference. Replace venusaur's item with Life Orb because one of venusaur's strengths in sun is being unwallable since it gets all the coverage. Replace giga drain with solar beam for the same reason.

Replace Lilligant with an eject pack tusk set. Lilligant is probably the weakest pokemon here and you're stacking grass types by using her. In addition, you need some sort of defensive presence, a ground type, and some sort of pivoting. this tusk set fulfills all those criteria while also being an offensive threat in its own right.
Great Tusk @ Eject Pack
Tera Type: Ground
Jolly Nature
- Headlong Rush
- Close Combat
- Rapid Spin
- Temper Flare

change torkoal's evs to be defense-based and give it overheat over lava plume

oh and this is just a matter of opinion, but these formats where you overuse the small sprites are really ugly, and without a stable wifi connection, sometimes they don't load in and I can't tell what you're talking about.

VicBossMG

MGS enthusiast
is an official Team Rateris a Tiering Contributor
First off never dragon stab on dragon dance roaring moon if your going booster energy, rather go choice band with outrage/iron, u turn, knoVk off, EQ imo is his best sun set for keeping momentum and make it have 236 attack 252+ speed and rest in Hp which allows you to get a speed boost and outspeed iron valiant or go dragon dance, acro, EQ knock off 252 atk 252+ speed booster energy.

tork can have clear smog over body press or Volcarona will set up in your face and sweep your team for free.

you don’t need venusaur as you have enough special attackers I would suggest gouging fire, dragon dance, EQ, flare blitz, morning sun Tera fairy 252+ attack 252 speed. Another incredible set is choice band gouging fire Tera fire 88 hp 168 attack 252+ speed it nukes EVERYTHING flare blitz/heat crash, outrage, EQ, and any raging fury.

Lilligant-H doesn’t need a sash and prefers life orb for more power and always 252+ attack 252 speed you are really fast in sun so you need as much power you can get and would recommend Tera ghost to not get revenged by dnite if you able to pull off a sweep imo.

raging bolt can have some bulk Tera fairy never electric and never timid moveset is fin, but ev spread 84 hp 252+ special attack and 164 speed lets you outspeed max Def Glisor and either leftovers or boots.

Nanulak

formerly PokefanKIV
I think I played against this team on ladder once, I remember this one. It has some flaws.

if you're running torkoal you need to commit to a full sun team. As such, you need to remove all these booster energies in place of actual items. Give RM choice scarf and change evs to proto attack, and change crunch to knock off, dragon claw to outrage, and acrobatics to u-turn. Walking wake gets specs and proto speed. Bolt gets either boots or lefties depending on your preference. Replace venusaur's item with Life Orb because one of venusaur's strengths in sun is being unwallable since it gets all the coverage. Replace giga drain with solar beam for the same reason.

Replace Lilligant with an eject pack tusk set. Lilligant is probably the weakest pokemon here and you're stacking grass types by using her. In addition, you need some sort of defensive presence, a ground type, and some sort of pivoting. this tusk set fulfills all those criteria while also being an offensive threat in its own right.
Great Tusk @ Eject Pack
Jolly Nature
- Headlong Rush
- Close Combat
- Rapid Spin
- Temper Flare

change torkoal's evs to be defense-based and give it overheat over lava plume

oh and this is just a matter of opinion, but these formats where you overuse the small sprites are really ugly, and without a stable wifi connection, sometimes they don't load in and I can't tell what you're talking about.
First off never dragon stab on dragon dance roaring moon if your going booster energy, rather go choice band with outrage/iron, u turn, knoVk off, EQ imo is his best sun set for keeping momentum and make it have 236 attack 252+ speed and rest in Hp which allows you to get a speed boost and outspeed iron valiant or go dragon dance, acro, EQ knock off 252 atk 252+ speed booster energy.

tork can have clear smog over body press or Volcarona will set up in your face and sweep your team for free.

you don’t need venusaur as you have enough special attackers I would suggest gouging fire, dragon dance, EQ, flare blitz, morning sun Tera fairy 252+ attack 252 speed. Another incredible set is choice band gouging fire Tera fire 88 hp 168 attack 252+ speed it nukes EVERYTHING flare blitz/heat crash, outrage, EQ, and any raging fury.

Lilligant-H doesn’t need a sash and prefers life orb for more power and always 252+ attack 252 speed you are really fast in sun so you need as much power you can get and would recommend Tera ghost to not get revenged by dnite if you able to pull off a sweep imo.

raging bolt can have some bulk Tera fairy never electric and never timid moveset is fin, but ev spread 84 hp 252+ special attack and 164 speed lets you outspeed max Def Glisor and either leftovers or boots.
Actually, this team isn’t really Sun at all. I kinda just put it there because it was originally Sun. I always start with Moon and fight till it dies, then I do Wake and the same, except for bad matchups. And I didn’t know Bolt didn’t have Fairy Tera. Thx for the heads up! Most of those suggestions I took but a lot I didn’t bc of how I play the team. I lead with Moon, then go to Wake, then either Tork or Bolt then go from there. And I actually like using the sprites, Just A Shroom God.

Last edited:
Actually, this team isn’t really Sun at all. I kinda just put it there because it was originally Sun. I always start with Moon and fight till it dies, then I do Wake and the same, except for bad matchups. And I didn’t know Bolt didn’t have Fairy Tera. Thx for the heads up! Most of those suggestions I took but a lot I didn’t bc of how I play the team. I lead with Moon, then go to Wake, then either Tork or Bolt then go from there. And I actually like using the sprites, Just A Shroom God.
ok the issue with that is that torkoal is genuinely a terrible pokemon on non-sun teams, and if you're not fully committing to that idea it's almost dead weight. And having 3 paradox pokemon with effectively no item on a non-sun team, as well as 2 pokemon that are severly crippled outside of sun means that outside of sun, your team is at a massive disadvantage. This team may be able to get kills against low-ladder players that don't know how to deal with the individual threats, but as a whole team against a competent player, you're gonna struggle. If this team aims to be good, you need to either fully commit to sun or make some massive changes, like 3 or 4 pokemon changed.

But, following the rule that I'm not supposed to make essentially a whole new team for you, here are the surface-level changes:
life orb on lilligant
dragon claw changed to dragon dance on RM; change evs for proto attack
booster energy changed to specs on wake
HP and defense evs on torkoal, and ftlog do not use neutral natures, use bold (+def -atk)
0 attack ivs on raging bolt wtf why is it 20

it'll still suck but at least it won't suck quite as bad maybe

Miyoko

Nature lover
is an official Team Rateris a Tiering Contributor
Nice team mate but u don't need so many booster energies :booster energy: on Roaring Moon :roaring moon: Walking Wake :walking wake: and Raging Bolt :raging bolt: since Photosynthesis always triggers under sun.

And I would suggest u to use Swords Dance / Tera Fire Tera Blast on Lilligant-Hisui :lilligant-hisui: so that instead of victory dance since that would help vs Pokemon like Volcarona :volcarona: and u have sun so u don't need speed.

Also u can switch Choice Specs :choice specs: into Life Orb :life orb: on Venusaur :Venusaur: to change moves while oppo tries to stall u out by switching back and forth.

Use Mystic Water :mystic water: / Choice Specs :choice specs: on Walking Wake :walking wake:
Use Choice Band :choice band: on Roaring Moon :roaring moon:
Use Choice Specs :choice specs: / Heavy duty boots :heavy-duty-boots: or Leftovers :leftovers: on Raging Bolt :raging bolt:

Also u can try some alternative options such as :-
Booster Energy :booster energy: / Eject Button :eject button: Iron Treads :iron treads: for Stealth Rock and Rapid Spin
Eject Button :eject button: Hatterene :Hatterene:
Heavy Duty boots :heavy-duty-boots: / Choice Band :choice band: on Gouging Fire :gouging fire:

Else the team looks good. Thank you!
:sv/mew: Bye :sv/mew:

I would change moon to a band set, wake to specs with protosynthesis speed boost, and bolt to like a calm mind set. I would then add kingambit as the win condition and then have a hatterene with eject button.

Nanulak

formerly PokefanKIV
Nice team mate but u don't need so many booster energies :booster energy: on Roaring Moon :roaring moon: Walking Wake :walking wake: and Raging Bolt :raging bolt: since Photosynthesis always triggers under sun.

And I would suggest u to use Swords Dance / Tera Fire Tera Blast on Lilligant-Hisui :lilligant-hisui: so that instead of victory dance since that would help vs Pokemon like Volcarona :volcarona: and u have sun so u don't need speed.

Also u can switch Choice Specs :choice specs: into Life Orb :life orb: on Venusaur :Venusaur: to change moves while oppo tries to stall u out by switching back and forth.

Use Mystic Water :mystic water: / Choice Specs :choice specs: on Walking Wake :walking wake:
Use Choice Band :choice band: on Roaring Moon :roaring moon:
Use Choice Specs :choice specs: / Heavy duty boots :heavy-duty-boots: or Leftovers :leftovers: on Raging Bolt :raging bolt:

Also u can try some alternative options such as :-
Booster Energy :booster energy: / Eject Button :eject button: Iron Treads :iron treads: for Stealth Rock and Rapid Spin
Eject Button :eject button: Hatterene :Hatterene:
Heavy Duty boots :heavy-duty-boots: / Choice Band :choice band: on Gouging Fire :gouging fire:

Else the team looks good. Thank you!
:sv/mew: Bye :sv/mew:
Tbh some of those suggestions counter my strategy, specifically changing the Paradoxes’ items. I also gotta say it’s funny that you told me to replace Saur’s Orb with Specs when that’s what it was and I was told to change it to Orb haha. The strat with the Paradoxes was to either just sweep before the Sun Pokémon come in or to be good in Rain. But I think I might replace the second half of the team (Torkoal, Lilligant, and Venusaur) because, like, they don’t do much tbh. I’ll get back to you later and show you what it looks like!
I would change moon to a band set, wake to specs with protosynthesis speed boost, and bolt to like a calm mind set. I would then add kingambit as the win condition and then have a hatterene with eject button.
Ill probably add Gambit as that’s pretty good, but not Hatterene. Eject Hatterene sucks

Nanulak

formerly PokefanKIV
:sv/magikarp:

New team-

:magikarp: Magikarp-
Magikarp
Ability: Rattled
Level: 1
Tera Type: Water
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpA / 0 SpD / 0 Spe
- Splash
This Pokemon’s role: Absolutely nothing

:sv/magikarp:

Nanulak

formerly PokefanKIV
:sv/roaring moon: :sv/walking wake: :sv/raging bolt:
:sv/kingambit: :sv/iron treads: :sv/gouging fire:

Ok, now for the actual team lol

:roaring moon: Roaring Moon-
Roaring Moon @ Booster Energy
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Knock Off
The exact same :roaring moon: Moon. Here’s what the other one said:
:roaring moon: Roaring Moon is the poster child for sweep in this team thanks to its Proto Speed, which outspeeds even Proto Speed Iron Valiant. It has Dragon Claw and Knock Off for STAB, Acrobatics for strong damage, EQ for coverage, and Tera Flying for both defense and offense, which has proven very useful. You could run Iron Head if you want, but it only really counters :enamorus: Enamorus and :air balloon: :glimmora:Balloon Glimmora. It counters a lot of Pokémon, but some of the bigger threats it counters are :barraskewda:Barraskewda thanks to Flying Tera, :kingambit: Kingambit thanks to EQ, and :meowscarada: Meow thanks to Acrobatics. However, you have to be careful of :zamazenta: Zamazenta, :gliscor: Gliscor, and :walking wake: Wake, who can counter this strong Pokémon

Timid Nature
- Hydro Steam
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Dragon Pulse
The exact same :walking wake: Wake. Here’s what the other one said:
:walking wake: Wake is the second go-to Pokémon as Moon faints. While not as fast as Moon, it still has the same Proto Speed sweep strat. It has Hydro Steam and Dragon Pulse for STAB, Flamethrower for Fire damage, Draco for just in case, and Fairy Tera to resist those Dragon attacks. You can also consider replacing Dragon Pulse or Draco with Hurricane in case you run into a Rain team. This thing counters :great tusk: Tusk, :gliscor: Scor, and :archaludon: Arch, however :raging bolt: Bolt, :rillaboom: Rilla, and :meowscarada: Meow counter it

Timid Nature
- Thunderclap
- Thunderbolt
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
Almost the exact same :raging bolt: Bolt set. Here’s what the other one said:
Timid Nature
- Thunderclap
- Weather Ball
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
:raging bolt: Bolt is another go-to Pokémon. It has Proto Sp. Atk, Dragon Pulse for STAB, Thunderclap for both priority and STAB, Calm Mind to set up, and Weather Ball for weather damage. You could replace Weather Ball or Calm Mind with Thunderbolt or Draco, if you wish. It counters :barraskewda: Barra, :enamorus: Enam, and :pelipper: Pelipper. Counters to it include :great tusk: Tusk, :gliscor: Gliscor, and :clodsire: Clodsire
The difference is, it has Tbolt instead of Weather Ball, as this isn’t really a Sun team anymore. Tbolt does hit slower Pokémon harder, and since I have max Speed and Bolt’s Speed isn’t horrible, I do outspeed a few Pokémon

:kingambit: Kingambit-
Kingambit @ Lum Berry
Ability: Supreme Overlord
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Kowtow Cleave
- Swords Dance
:kingambit: Gambit, the first of the new Pokémon, is a late game sweeper. This Pokémon fits exceptionally well into my strategy of “use :roaring moon: Moon and :walking wake: Wake first until they drop!” It’s your typical, any day :kingambit: Gambit set, having :lum berry: Lum Berry to negate burns and paras that would cripple it, Sucker Punch to have priority, Iron Head and Kowtow Cleave to have STAB, Swords Dance to set up, and Fairy Tera for survival. I suppose you could replace Cleave with Low Kick, but I personally wouldn’t do that. It easily counters :hatterene: Hatterene, :iron boulder: Boulder, and :slowking-galar: Glowking, but is countered by :iron valiant: Valiant, :clefable: Clef (nothing even really touches this thing, even a supereffective Iron Head), and :great tusk: Tusk

:iron treads: Iron Treads-
Iron Treads @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Fighting
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Earth Power
:iron treads: Treads is my hazard control/suspect check Pokémon (I always like having a Pokémon to deal with a suspect on my team, and right now the suspect is :archaludon: Arch). You have a Proto Speed, RP to clear hazards, Rocks to set up quick hazards, Knock Off to knock off items, and EP for STAB. In the sense of :archaludon: Arch, it has KOff to knock off the :assault vest: AV and EP for strong damage, Fairy Tera or not. It is, of course, good against :archaludon: Arch, but it’s also good against :clodsire: Clod and :raging bolt: Bolt. It is weak to :zamazenta: Zamazenta, :iron valiant: Valiant, and :iron boulder: Boulder

:gouging fire: Gouging Fire-
Gouging Fire @ Booster Energy
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Flare Blitz
- Morning Sun
:gouging fire: Fire is a pretty good Pokémon, and it’s all thanks to a friend on Showdown that I got the set! They have a Fire that’s always proved a problem to me thanks to surprise Ground Tera EQ in the face. It has Proto Attack, DDance to set up, EQ to have cruel coverage, Flare Blitz for strong STAB, Morning Sun for healing, and Ground Tera for defense and offense. It’s strong against absolutely everything, but to name a few, :meowscarada: Meow, :rillaboom: Rilla, and :iron boulder: Boulder. However, it’s weak to :kyurem: Kyurem, :barraskewda: Barra, and :ogerpon-wellspring: Wellspring Oger

Last edited:

Ok, now for the actual team lol

:roaring moon: Roaring Moon-
Roaring Moon @ Booster Energy
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Knock Off
The exact same :roaring moon: Moon. Here’s what the other one said:
:roaring moon: Roaring Moon is the poster child for sweep in this team thanks to its Proto Speed, which outspeeds even Proto Speed Iron Valiant. It has Dragon Claw and Knock Off for STAB, Acrobatics for strong damage, EQ for coverage, and Tera Flying for both defense and offense, which has proven very useful. You could run Iron Head if you want, but it only really counters :enamorus: Enamorus and :air balloon: :glimmora:Balloon Glimmora. It counters a lot of Pokémon, but some of the bigger threats it counters are :barraskewda:Barraskewda thanks to Flying Tera, :kingambit: Kingambit thanks to EQ, and :meowscarada: Meow thanks to Acrobatics. However, you have to be careful of :zamazenta: Zamazenta, :gliscor: Gliscor, and :walking wake: Wake, who can counter this strong Pokémon

Timid Nature
- Hydro Steam
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Dragon Pulse
The exact same :walking wake: Wake. Here’s what the other one said:

Timid Nature
- Thunderclap
- Thunderbolt
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
Almost the exact same :raging bolt: Bolt set. Here’s what the other one said:
Timid Nature
- Thunderclap
- Weather Ball
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
The difference is, it has Tbolt instead of Weather Ball, as this isn’t really a Sun team anymore. Tbolt does hit slower Pokémon harder, and since I have max Speed and Bolt’s Speed isn’t horrible, I do outspeed a few Pokémon

:kingambit: Kingambit-
Kingambit @ Lum Berry
Ability: Supreme Overlord
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Kowtow Cleave
- Swords Dance
:kingambit: Gambit, the first of the new Pokémon, is a late game sweeper. This Pokémon fits exceptionally well into my strategy of “use :roaring moon: Moon and :walking wake: Wake first until they drop!” It’s your typical, any day :kingambit: Gambit set, having :lum berry: Lum Berry to negate burns and paras that would cripple it, Sucker Punch to have priority, Iron Head and Kowtow Cleave to have STAB, Swords Dance to set up, and Fairy Tera for survival. I suppose you could replace Cleave with Low Kick, but I personally wouldn’t do that. It easily counters :hatterene: Hatterene, :iron boulder: Boulder, and :slowking-galar: Glowking, but is countered by :iron valiant: Valiant, :clefable: Clef (nothing even really touches this thing, even a supereffective Iron Head), and :great tusk: Tusk
I feel like leftovers might be better to give gambit multiple tries to come into the game and break down stall, but that's just my personal preference. The team also feels like it drops the second a gouging fire gets like a single ddance so you might want to add like a defensive tusk set with tera water as your spinner, since it is the best check to all gouging fires right now.

Nanulak

formerly PokefanKIV
Sorry if anyone saw that before it was finished. I was doing it one at a time and I had to go. Sorry

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)