Ability: Orichalcum Pulse
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Collision Course
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
Since this team is mainly a Sun team (save Urshifu), I decided Koraidon would be a great asset to the team as Orichalcum Pulse both sets up the sun and makes Koraidon stronger. I don’t know if this actually happens or is it’s a bug (if any Showdown staff see this let me know!), but it seems as if the correct weather rock is in play for at least one turn the Sun is in, it gets the full duration boost, so I intend to let Koraidon abuse this power when switching out. The statistics:
Stats: 342, 405, 266, 185, 236, 369
Role: Sun setup
Smogon Analysis Role: Fast Physical Sweeper

:flutter mane: Flutter Mane-
Flutter Mane @ Life Orb
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Mystical Fire
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Calm Mind
One of the ideal Koraidon swaps, it’ll outspeed and KO anything and everything. If you want, you can get even more toxic and Calm Mind or Tera Fire Mystical Fire! The statistics:
Statistics: 251, 103, 147, 405, 306, 369
Role: Sun sweeper
Smogon Analysis Role: Fast Special Sweeper

:groudon: Groudon-
Groudon @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Precipice Blades
- Heat Crash
- Brick Break
Another Sun setter, albeit not as good as Koraidon, it is, however, more support oriented, as it has Brick Break to crash screens. While it doesn’t have U-Turn like Koraidon does, it however does have Bulk Up to potentially setup sweep. The statistics:
Stats: 341, 438, 316, 212, 217, 279
Role: Sun setup/Bulk Up sweeper
Smogon Analysis Role: Bulky Physical Sweeper

:ogerpon-hearthflame: Ogerpon (Hearthflame Mask)-
Ogerpon-Hearthflame (F) @ Hearthflame Mask
Ability: Mold Breaker
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Ivy Cudgel
- Horn Leech
- U-turn
Now while not a Pecharunt-perfect Sun Pokémon, while Tera Hearthflame Ogerpon’s Ivy Cudgel is already super strong, the Harsh Sunlight just makes this ridiculously strong move even stronger somehow, especially with Swords Dance! The statistics:
Stats: 302, 372, 204, 140, 228, 319
Role: Strong Sun Sweeper

:urshifu: Urshifu (Single Strike Style)-
Urshifu @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Unseen Fist
Tera Type: Dark
Jolly Nature
- Wicked Blow
- Close Combat
- Poison Jab
- Iron Head
The only Pokémon here not with some sort of Sun shenanigans, I would’ve preferred Rapid Strike Style, but Water type in a Sun team, so no. I do, however, absolutely love Scarf Urshifu in any style, as you just outspeed and OHKO everything! The statistics:
Stats: 341, 359, 236, 145, 157, 322
Role: Scarf Sweeper
Smogon Analysis Role: Physical Scarf

:kyurem-white: White Kyurem-
Kyurem-White @ Power Herb
Ability: Turboblaze
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Burn
- Fusion Flare
- Freeze-Dry
- Tera Blast
I was trying to think of another good Sun Pokémon, whether ability-wise or strong Fire moves, and no type overlap, so when I saw White Kyurem it was the perfect choice! A strong Special attacker with really good moves. Perfect! The statistics:
Stats: 392, 220, 216, 439, 236, 317
Role: Special Sun Sweeper

Help is always appreciated, as long as it’s Uber, it’s fine, and I’ll probably take it! So feel free!

:koraidon: :flutter mane: :groudon: :ogerpon-hearthflame: :urshifu: :kyurem-black:

Zest of Life

Banned deucer.
Howdy!

I like the idea of a sun-based team, but some of the members on your team are not really viable in the current iteration of SV Ubers. Here are the major changes I recommend:
  • Swap :Ogerpon-Hearthflame: for :Miraidon: - A Tera Grass :Miraidon: set featuring Calm Mind or Agility, Draco Meteor or Dragon Pulse, Electro Drift, and Solar Beam fits well on Sun Team and gives you more consistent speed control and breaking power than :Ogerpon-Hearthflame: would.
  • Swap :Urshifu: for :Eternatus: - A Tera Fire :Eternatus: set featuring Agility or Recover, Meteor Beam, Dynamax Cannon, and Fire Blast or Flamethrower is devastating on Sun Teams and naturally pairs well with Miraidon as they can work together to overwhelm common special walls like :Blissey:, :Clodsire:&:Ting-Lu:. Additionally, :Eternatus: provides you with a Toxic Spikes absorber, which is extremely valuable since they pose a huge problem to offensive teams like these.
  • Swap :Kyurem-White: for EKiller :Arceus: - Every competitive Ubers team benefits from the inclusion of :Arceus:. On this build, I think a standard Tera Ghost EKiller :Arceus: will do wonders as it provides you with priority, a decent check to :Basculegion: found on Rain Teams, and is generally a great late-game cleaner.
Here are the minor changes I recommend:
  • :Koraidon: would benefit from running either a standard :Choice Scarf: set or :Loaded Dice:. On this build, :Choice Scarf: would fit better for immediate speed control, but :Loaded Dice: with Substitute and Scale Shot pair extremely well with the other offensive threats I listed above.
  • :Flutter Mane: is better off running a :Life Orb: + 4 Attacks set consisting of Shadow Ball, Moonblast, Power Gem, and either Psyshock or Mystical Fire with Tera Stellar. Tera Stellar acts like a better version of :Expert Belt: and makes Flutter Mane extremely difficult to wall, as it can hit nearly everything for neutral or super effective damage.
  • :Groudon: should run a SD + Spikes set, with its last two moves being Precipice Blades and Smack Down. You could also run a support :Groudon: set with Spikes, Will-O-Wisp, Precipice Blades, and Smack Down. Either set would work better overall for this team. Generally, :Leftovers: is a better item than :Heat Rock: as :Groudon: appreciates the passive recovery, but you could get away with running either item. If you run a Support (Defensive) :Groudon:, you would benefit more from running Tera Fairy or Tera Water instead of Tera Ground.
Revised Team: https://pokepast.es/a13223d5a571e210

Edit: Let me know how this does & best of luck!

Last edited:

Nanulak

formerly PokefanKIV
*UPDATE*

:sv/koraidon: :sv/flutter mane: :sv/groudon:
:sv/miraidon: :sv/eternatus: :sv/arceus-water:

Note: The stats go in this order: HP, Attack, Defense, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, Speed

:koraidon: Koraidon-
Koraidon @ Heat Rock
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Collision Course
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
Since this team is mainly a Sun team (save Urshifu), I decided Koraidon would be a great asset to the team as Orichalcum Pulse both sets up the sun and makes Koraidon stronger. I don’t know if this actually happens or is it’s a bug (if any Showdown staff see this let me know!), but it seems as if the correct weather rock is in play for at least one turn the Sun is in, it gets the full duration boost, so I intend to let Koraidon abuse this power when switching out. The statistics:

Flutter Mane @ Life Orb
Tera Type: Stellar
Modest Nature
- Mystical Fire
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Power Gem
One of the ideal Koraidon swaps, it’ll outspeed and KO anything and everything. If you want, you can get even more toxic with Stellar Tera everything! The statistics:

Groudon @ Heat Rock
Adamant Nature
- Spikes
- Precipice Blades
- Will-O-Wisp
- Smack Down
Another Sun setter, albeit not as good as Koraidon, it is, however, more support oriented, as it has Spikes to set up hazards, Will-O-Wisp to burn, and Smack Down to get rid of Ground immunities now. Although it’s support, don’t think it isn’t still a monster with Precipice Blades! The statistics:
Role: Support and Sun set

:miraidon: Miraidon-
Miraidon @ Life Orb
Ability: Hadron Engine
Tera Type: Grass
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Electro Drift
- Solar Beam
- Dragon Pulse
A really good Pokémon with an absolutely stupid Special Attack and Solar Beam Sun tricks, making a Sun Miraidon! Calm Mind to be able to deal more damage, and you’ll be OP in no time! The statistics:
Stats: 342, 185, 236, 369, 266, 405
Role: Calm Mind Solar Beamer

:eternatus: Eternatus-
Eternatus @ Power Herb
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
- Recover
- Meteor Beam
- Dynamax Cannon
- Flamethrower
Another strong Sun team Pokémon, try doing Tera Fire Flamethrower in the Sun. It’s really strong, and Eternatus just has more strong moves to combine with it's bulk. And, of course, we have Recover on top of that lol! The statistics-
Stats: 422, 157, 226, 427, 226, 359
Role: Sun Flamethrower and Longevity sweep
Smogon Analysis Role: Bulky Special Sweeper

:arceus-water: Arceus (Water)-
Arceus-Water @ Splash Plate
Ability: Multitype
Tera Type: Ghost
Mild Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Judgment
- Flamethrower
- Recover
Now, I know what you’re thinking. “A Water type Arceus in a Sun team? Why?” Well, think of this scenario: You’re battling a Rain team. That’s the scenario. And it isn’t only good for Rain teams, but it’s also a decent Extreme Speed Pokémon, AND it works on a Sun team because of Flamethrower! It’s truly a flexible Pokémon. The statistics:
Stats: 382, 276, 248, 372, 276, 339
Role: Sun and Rain sweeper and Extreme Speed sweeper

Help is still always appreciated, as long as it’s Uber, it’s fine, and I’ll still probably take it! So feel free!

:koraidon: :flutter mane: :groudon: :miraidon: :eternatus: :arceus-water:

Last edited:

Zest of Life

Banned deucer.
*UPDATE*

Koraidon @ Heat Rock
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Collision Course
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw

Flutter Mane @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Mystical Fire
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Power Gem
One of the ideal Koraidon swaps, it’ll outspeed and KO anything and everything. If you want, you can get even more toxic with Stellar Tera everything! The statistics:

Groudon @ Heat Rock
Adamant Nature
- Spikes
- Precipice Blades
- Will-O-Wisp
- Smack Down
Another Sun setter, albeit not as good as Koraidon, it is, however, more support oriented, as it has Spikes to set up hazards, Will-O-Wisp to burn, and Smack Down to get rid of Ground immunities now. Although it’s support, don’t think it isn’t still a monster with Precipice Blades! The statistics:

Miraidon @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Electro Drift
- Solar Beam
- Dragon Pulse
A really good Pokémon with an absolutely stupid Special Attack and Solar Beam Sun tricks, making a Sun Miraidon! Calm Mind to be able to deal more damage, and you’ll be OP in no time! The statistics:

Eternatus @ Power Herb
Modest Nature
- Recover
- Meteor Beam
- Dynamax Cannon
- Flamethrower
Another strong Sun team Pokémon, try doing Tera Fire Flamethrower in the Sun. It’s really strong, and Eternatus just has more strong moves to combine with it's bulk. And, of course, we have Recover on top of that lol! The statistics-

Mild Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Judgment
- Flamethrower
- Recover
Now, I know what you’re thinking. “A Water type Arceus in a Sun team? Why?” Well, think of this scenario: You’re battling a Rain team. That’s the scenario. And it isn’t only good for Rain teams, but it’s also a decent Extreme Speed Pokémon, AND it works on a Sun team because of Flamethrower! It’s truly a flexible Pokémon. The statistics:

Help is still always appreciated, as long as it’s Uber, it’s fine, and I’ll still probably take it! So feel free!

The only change I’d make is running Timid on Etern if you’re not running Agility as you appreciate the extra speed. Otherwise, if you run Modest, use Agility over Recover. The Arc-Water set is interesting and personally not something I would run, but I like the creativity!

Nanulak

formerly PokefanKIV
The only change I’d make is running Timid on Etern if you’re not running Agility as you appreciate the extra speed. Otherwise, if you run Modest, use Agility over Recover. The Arc-Water set is interesting and personally not something I would run, but I like the creativity!
Done. Do you have Showdown? If so, wanna test the team?

*UPDATE*

Koraidon @ Heat Rock
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Collision Course
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw

Flutter Mane @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Mystical Fire
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Power Gem

Groudon @ Heat Rock
Adamant Nature
- Spikes
- Precipice Blades
- Will-O-Wisp
- Smack Down

Miraidon @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Electro Drift
- Solar Beam
- Dragon Pulse

Eternatus @ Power Herb
Timid Nature
- Recover
- Meteor Beam
- Dynamax Cannon
- Flamethrower

Mild Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Judgment
- Flamethrower
- Recover

you know, you can also reduce the hp ivs on flutter mane to reduce the life orb recoil from 25 to 24, this is something zest had included in another post of his and all you have to do is make the hp ivs 29.

Nanulak

formerly PokefanKIV
you know, you can also reduce the hp ivs on flutter mane to reduce the life orb recoil from 25 to 24, this is something zest had included in another post of his and all you have to do is make the hp ivs 29.
Tbh I changed some minor stuff up a bit, Iike Speed stats. I keep getting outsped by other Booster Paradoxes and Zacian, although I did do the math and all it takes to OHKO a Zacian is Tera Fire Flamethrower with Eternatus, and I like using Tera right there. I’m eventually going to update this

Last edited:
Tbh I changed some minor stuff up a bit, Iike Speed stats. I keep getting outsped by other Booster Paradoxes and Zacian, although I did do the math and all it takes to OHKO a Zacian is Tera Fire Flamethrower with Eternatus, and I like using Tera right there. I’m eventually going to update this
Another important thing: low kick is better than collision course most of the time as in this tier, most mons are heavy, and the increased power and reliability is way better than collision course. btw, try tera fire on koraidon as it is a great defensive and offensive tera type for it. tera ghost is used only on scale shot sets.
support groudon should always run bulk, i mean bulk is more important than offenses when you are playing support so yea.
jolly is better than adamant on koraidon most of the time, the speed is real important.
btw espeed on 248 atk is not gonna revenge anything generally lol. (+no stab, does like no damage In Ubers lmao)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)