Done PM logs

I think it would be useful if trusted users could look at the logs of their and only their pms with certain users. So many times im talking to someone and something funny happens but can never reference it cause its gone forever unlike they are in a discord setting. Also when people pm me certain policy related things that i want to reference again it would be nice to have. There is obviously a breach of privacy thing that would be involved with this so my idea was that you can only do the command when the other user online and when you do the command the other user gets a pm asking if they allow you to view the logs to where they can deny or accept the request. I think this is something that would be good for trusted users to use with other trusted users and maybe eventually evolved to a site wide thing. The command could be /requestlogs [user] in the chatroom or /requestlogs right in the pms of the user you want to check pms of.

Lionyx

メラミ
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Had asked nui a while ago and he had answered this

I assume it's still up to date, so I guess you can bother a global to check your PMs in case there was a super duper important info that you forgot to pick up, but funny quotes are probably not a priority atm

Had asked nui a while ago and he had answered this

I assume it's still up to date, so I guess you can bother a global to check your PMs in case there was a super duper important info that you forgot to pick up, but funny quotes are probably not a priority atm
unfort

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Huh, I think this thread is from before I started reviewing suggestions.

This is doable with the current PM log setup, and considering you're only looking at your own PM logs, it's not a privacy issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)