Point Buy II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've asked my opponent what times he was available and he sill has not responded, hopefully we can arrange a time to battle soon.

I have contacted my opponent when it first started and we almost worked something out....than I tried working something out with him the past few days and I have gotten no response so far....hopefully we'll be able to work something out.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Well my opponent and I have had many opportunities to battle but he is still "not ready" when hes online which he hasnt been on alot. I'm going away for a week starting tomorrow, so if we cant get this done before then I just want it to be known I've been ready and trying to get this done in the case that he still doesnt come online. Hopefully we can get it done before then though...

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
he had a good matchup to begin with then i managed to play myself into a good spot, but a critical hit messed me up. i managed to play myself into another good spot and recover with the pokemon that was critted which certainly won me the match, but he got a 2 turn wake up.

not sure what i can say, wanted to do better than this in a tournament i liked.

tfp

I'd laugh if I just secured the winner, seriously. And yeah, the battle could potentially have been longer, at least. Oh, well. gg

Lost to Yondie, it a total haxfest. just before my win, megahorn missed, then seed flare got a crit. But I got a couple of lucky crits too. GG

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lost to Yondie, it a total haxfest. just before my win, megahorn missed, then seed flare got a crit. But I got a couple of lucky crits too. GG
Haxxy for both sides, his hax throughout the game gave him a huge advantage but on the last two turns the RNG decided it liked me better. GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)