Pokémon Pokébank changes discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone test whether or not Move Tutor moves can be passed down through breeding? Or more specifically, if Gardevoir can pass down Hyper Voice?
The only ones I know of that work are Heat Wave Chandelure/Magcargo. It's an egg move for both but requires the tutor from last gen.

Has Parting Shot been passed to anything else? I guess the only new additions to the field and human-like egg groups are Meowth, Rattata, Stantler, Slakoth, Buneary, Glameow, Bouffalant, Tepig, Oshawott, Chimchar, Snivy, Piplup and Cyndaquil as far as I can tell (though I may have missed one); it shouldn't take terribly long for someone who has the bank to test if it has been passed to any of these if no one has tried so far. I guess for most of these it would be a bit of a long shot, but I could see something like Chimchar getting it.

Last edited:
Has Parting Shot been passed to anything else? I guess the only new additions to the field and human-like egg groups are Meowth, Rattata, Stantler, Slakoth, Buneary, Glameow, Bouffalant, Tepig, Oshawott, Chimchar, Snivy, Piplup and Cyndaquil as far as I can tell (though I may have missed one); it shouldn't take terribly long for someone who has the bank to test if it has been passed to any of these if no one has tried so far. I guess for most of these it would be a bit of a long shot, but I could see something like Chimchar getting it.
Parting shot distribution is actually an even more important issue than that of spider web, so I think it should be at quite a high priority, are there any confirmation just yet?

I dunno if this has already been mentioned (There's a decent bit to go through) But Primeape gets Night Slash now, which is a nice replacement for the kinda gimmicky Punishment.

EDIT: Delibird has spikes next Forretress right here

I dunno if this has already been mentioned (There's a decent bit to go through) But Primeape gets Night Slash now, which is a nice replacement for the kinda gimmicky Punishment.

EDIT: Delibird has spikes next Forretress right here
Primeape already had Night Slash as an egg-move prior to Pokebank. However, Delibird once again being able to know Spikes is pretty interesting. Doubt it'll go up a tier because of it though.

Parting shot distribution is actually an even more important issue than that of spider web, so I think it should be at quite a high priority, are there any confirmation just yet?
I haven't heard about any new 'mons that have gained Parting Shot, and to be honest it's starting to look like this is a Pangoro exclusive. If anything else gets it, it won't be until move tutors return.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Destiny Bond seems like a nice if situational addition for Sharpedo considering how frail it is, though it will still have trouble with bulky priority users with set-up. It does require good prediction but combined with good coverage it's definitely something worth running.

i think knock off is going to be pretty prominent online come bank and... if people have caught wind of alexwolf's mawile set.... that too

It's already prominent on mons that have business running it. Some of the suggestions I've seen running about have seemed like running it for its own sake, which isn't a healthy attitude really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)