Pokémon Black/White in-game discussion

Sorry it's hard to elaborate on my cell. 6v6 battling doesn't level all pokemon to 100 in black and white, and it would take months to level all your stuff to 100 without hacking.

Sorry it's hard to elaborate on my cell. 6v6 battling doesn't level all pokemon to 100 in black and white, and it would take months to level all your stuff to 100 without hacking.
People used to level up their Pokemon to level 100 all the time, I don't think it took months, especially for just a handful of Pokemon.

People used to level up their Pokemon to level 100 all the time, I don't think it took months, especially for just a handful of Pokemon.
The problem I see with that is if something on your team doesn't "work" so to speak; I guess you could trade it, but if you don't like it/can't trade for something you want, you've wasted about a week or two to train/breed it.

Then again, maybe I was just really inefficient in training back in 4th gen.

Even though the decision to remove autolevel battles perplexes me, it doesn't take that long to level up something to 100. It takes about 2 days or so with Lucky Egg abuse, maybe longer if the Pokemon is in the Fluctuating experience group *Glares at Hariyama*.

Even though the decision to remove autolevel battles perplexes me, it doesn't take that long to level up something to 100. It takes about 2 days or so with Lucky Egg abuse, maybe longer if the Pokemon is in the Fluctuating experience group *Glares at Hariyama*.
Yeah, that's all fine and dandy, but I have boxes upon boxes of Pokemon I've EV trained over the past few years. I'm constantly breeding and training up new Pokemon (sometimes even 4+ per week, depending on how picky I am with IVs). There's no way I can legitimately get them all to 100 without wanting to kill myself. Getting them to 50 is fine, especially with the new exp formula, but then I can only do 3v3. It's really lame... I don't know why they couldn't just add customizable rules for friend code matches like PBR had.

I'm currently just making do with triples and rotation. All I know is that whenever the 3rd version/RS remakes/PBR2 come out, I'll be withholding my purchase until I know for sure what wi-fi rules they have.

They do? The only one I can think of is, what, Black Opelucid?

Nothing else really seemed "techno". Nuvema, Accumula (I love getting the Piano & Drums every time I go there), the route music, White Opelucid (it is bliss), Sky bridge and so on.
Some of the battle themes, especially for legendaries/E4 members, maybe. But you've got very relaxing/emotional/not-techno-at-all music along with those, like White!Opelucid, not-Summer-Undella, and that one track that plays when Bianca confronts her father.

Probably another layer of the whole nature versus technology theme.

That is really starting to bug me. They just clog up the servers with impossible trades. They should make "Filters" or something to make sure that what they want isn't impossible to get. It's just a waste of space on the GTS.
The weird thing is that there DOES seem to be a filter in place... on the other side. The GTS won't allow you to put up (or trade) impossible Pokemon, it just doesn't stop you from asking for them.

People found this out by hacking level 9 legendaries in an attempt to stick it to the idiots clogging up the GTS, iirc.

God, I love the Hax Subway.

I see a Shuckle. Mienshao uses Fake Out, business as usual. Stone Edge misses, Shuckle Power Tricks. HJK misses, I die to Rock Slide. No big deal, I've got Gyarados in reserve, Waterfall will get the job done...no wait, Quick Claw. I suppose I can hope Darmanitan can kill his entire team will Flare Blitz...nope, Quick Claw.

The hax on Darmanitan wouldn't have changed anything, as his last two were Tentacruel and Donphan and I was Scarfed, but Gyarados would have torn his team apart. I guess having a Life Orb instead of a Wide Lens on Mienshao didn't help either, but Mienshao just want the extra power so badly, Life Orb makes such a big difference on what Fake Out + HJK does and does not kill.

It wasn't an amazing streak, only 43, but it was by far the best I've done. Just wanted to vent.
I had a Quick Claw Zweilous eat my team when Quick Claw activated every. single. turn.

PokeTransfer is fun! Just a pity so many Pokemon are unobtainable naturally. I want to restart my White but it's got too much good stuff on it..post-game doesn't have so much despite all the extra routes.

I did that too; I think about 96 Pokemon (16 runs or so.) And it's actually fun. If hard.
How is it hard?

You hit the Pokemon as they're facing out of the bush, then predict where they'll jump and hit them again. After the first couple tries, I always had at least half my time remaining, and I never had to hit the Sleep Powder.

At the beginning, some of the small rare Pokemon (like the Celebi I accidentally transferred regularly and nixed my chances of getting Zorua hurr durr) were hard to coax out of the bushes in just the right place before I refined my tehnique about ahlfway through and managed to catch everything in one go. My first try all I caught was Shroomish XD). I think I did more than 16, but the final amount of Pokemon were equivalent to that number of runs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)