Pokémon Changes From Advance?

I have had a scoot around but couldn't see what I was looking for.

I'm after a topic or source which outlines the upgrades/downgrades that have happened to the older 386 generation, could someone point me in the right direction please?

Has anyone been massively improved?

Matt

Maybe monads might not matter
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
It's not going to get more in one place than that, if you want all of the changes. Just look at any Pokemon you're curious about. :(

It's not going to get more in one place than that, if you want all of the changes. Just look at any Pokemon you're curious about :(
LOL. I would have thought that someone would have collated all the information together. I was sure that Amazing Amphoros had all this information on a thread here....

I "gave" up on Pokémon, but now that this is around the corner, I am really tempted to get back into but I am way behind on knowledge so wanted to bring myself up to speed...

To be fair, the Serebii Pokédex hardly highlights changes between the two. Just lists what is available.

use the search function on this forum for analysis' written by some members. most of them go into a good amount of detail on each pokemon, with possible sets and uses in the upcoming game.

Misty

oh
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
1) Moves are no longer physical or special based on type - physical and special is simply a property of the move. Thunderpunch is physical, Thunderbolt is special.

2) 107 new Pokemon.

3) About 100 new moves.

4) Old moves have been distributed about. Manectric gets Flamethrower; Tropius gets Leaf Blade; and there are probably dozens more.

5) Some old moves have gotten upgrades. Leaf Blade is now 90BP instead of 70. Taunt is now 2-4 turns instead of 2.

6) Steelicks is fat

Thanks, but those points I was already aware of, I was about at the time these were released, then I decided not to play.

I was actually after specific information on the older generation, as outlined in the first post.

But if it is not all located in one handy place, I'll have to search for it myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)