Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's wonderful, I have to admit I'm a little bit jealous of your Gourgeist! I love it! Great job, with those exact numbers I've calculated:

Super Size Gourgeist: 85 / 100 / 123 / 58 / ~80 / ~52

Assumed 16 IVs for SpD and Speed to get the last two numbers.
Those are pretty amazing base stats. They're pretty specific, too. Well done calculating! And thanks for complimenting my Phallic Gourd <3

Edit: stats at level 50 are 192/167/143/70/93/64

Last edited:

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.
Those are pretty amazing base stats. They're pretty specific, too. Well done calculating! And thanks for complimenting my Phallic Gourd <3
Yep, it was pretty lucky that those numbers lined up such that changing the base stat by only 1 moved the actual stat up by 1, so there's no doubt on the first 4 base stats. With a BST of 498 I'd say those stats are very solid indeed! I'll be updating the Gourgeist discussion thread so you're welcome to drop by and share your Phallic Gourd expertise :)

Will calc your Ninjafrog now.

Some more updates on two mons.

View attachment 2253

Super-Size Gourgeist.
Adamant, 31/31/31/31/x/x
252 HP / 252 Akt / 6 Def

TMs:
Protect, Return, Frustration, Sludge Bomb, Facade, Flame Charge (lol halloween), Rest, Flash, Grass Knot, Sleep Talk, Rock Smash, Nature Power, Dark Pulse, Confide. (INCOMPLETE)

Level up:
Explosion, Astonish, Trick, Phantom Force, Scary Face, Trick-or-Treat, Worry Seed, Razor Leaf, Leech Seed, Trick-or-Treal (again), Bullet Seed, Shadow Sneak (as of level 33).

View attachment 2254

Greninja
Timid, x/31/31/31/x/31
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 HP
Dive Ball + Protean ftw.
Maybe someone can finally pinpoint exact base stats?

Oh, and both are "Outstanding" in ability with now shitty IVs, according to the judge.
That is a good enough spot to confirm his strength at 95. Actually, this means he could probably be semi-viable as a physical sweeper. 289 max attack, 317 with a good nature while retaining 343 speed.

On a separate note, I have been breeding Ralts all day and finally got one with perfect HP, SPATK, SPDEF, DEF IVs, 28-30 speed, and modest. I am a happy camper.

Last edited:

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.
Some more updates on two mons.
Greninja
Timid, x/31/31/31/x/31
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 HP
Dive Ball + Protean ftw.
Maybe someone can finally pinpoint exact base stats?
Greninja: ~74 / 95 / 67 / 103 / ~67 / 122

528 BST as the numbers stand, although SpD and HP aren't confirmed due to unknown IVs.

95 actually is the only hitting number. That would equate to 1.9 per level +.31, 2.21 per level, 2.21x55=121.55+5 base, 126.55.
In fact, after 50, every base stat hits a different value, so we simply do not know the other two. I can confirm that this one isolates the 67 for defense from the 68.
I am about to have my Greninja on 36 and I know his SPDEF IV, so I should be able to tell that one.

I got a bunch of 2-3 max IV Frogadiers from the Friend Safari, and a 31/x/x/31/31/31 I bred. Evolved a few into Greninja and took them to a level 50 wifi battle. Level 50 Docile with max Attack/Defense/Special Defense had 115/87/91. Level 50 Hasty with max HP/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed had 147/123/91/156 in those stats.

Greninja's base stats should be 72/95/67/103/71/122, for a total of 530 BST, provided I am not fucking something up.

^as long as you kept track of evs and took them into account.
Could you post the raw data for greninjas with known hp and spdef ivs?

Edit: basically just need the evs

^as long as you kept track of evs and took them into account.
Could you post the raw data for greninjas with known hp and spdef ivs?
I used reset bags on both, so neither had any EVs. 50 Greninja is at 147/112/71/123/91/156, Hasty with no EVs, 31/x/x/31/31/31 IVs.

OK, so I have a perfect HP/Sp. Atk/Speed Delphox, leveled to 50 with an EV spread of 6 HP/252 Sp. Atk/252 Speed, I used a Reset Bag on it after I took the picture and the numbers that went down confirmed this, I can post it if need be.

My own personal calculations put it at 75/x/x/114/x/104, but then again this is the first time I've really tried to calculate base stats like this.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just for confirmation on Greninja:

Timid nature, x/x/31/31/31/31, 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

So in my pursuit of getting a female Fennekin I decided I might as well try crunching the bases stats for Fennekin through the sheer amount of raw data I was collecting from soft resetting the starter Pokemon. I was not able to get exact values, but I did get a good range for each base stat. Just to reiterate this is for the first evolution of Fennekin. My results are as follows:

Hp: 37-47 inclusive
Atk: 37-49 inclusive
Def: 36-49 inclusive
Sp. A: 57-69 inclusive
Sp. D: 57-69 inclusive
Spd: 57-69 inclusive

Here is a screenshot of the spreadsheet I used to crunch these numbers, including the raw data, equations, my methodology, intermediate results, and final results. I highlighted a cell containing the formula implemented mostly for shenanigiggles as it will melt your mind if you try to comprehend anymore than a small portion of it at a time. Note to self: humans need more RAM. Do not worry about off-screen information, any off-screen data did not have any effect on the results and the rest of it is just scribbles. I did not include any pictures of Fennekin on the game screen, sorry for that. If you really need it, I can upload a picture of the last Fennekin in the data set. For non-hp stats I used an approximate equation to get a ballpark result and then incremented or decremented until the edge of the range was found (that is what most of the insane formula is doing, I got tired of doing it manually), Speaking of non-hp stats has anyone been able to solve the equation for "Base" as referenced in my spreadsheet? For HP I was able to do so because once EVs are inputted (in my implementation it was 0) there is only one floor operand to deal with and thus solvable as an inequality, for the remainder of the stats there are 2 floor operands and I cannot seem to find any rule or theorem to simplify the equation (other than extracting constants and values known to be positive integers) and finally, if you even noticed it at all, yes I hard coded 5 as the level of the Pokemon, I didn't think I would be developing such a comprehensive spreadsheet when I started and by the time I noticed I was, the complexity of the formula previously mentioned was too horrendous to risk further editing. If it is still necessary when I get into breeding to calculate base stats, I will fix that.

PokeStat.png

I am thinking that HP, Atk, and Def are most likely 40 or 45, while Sp. A, Sp. D and Spd are most likely 60 or 65, will just have to wait for more data when I start crunching the numbers on bred pokemon

Last edited:
Lv 50 Heliolisk, Modest nature, no EV's, unknown IV's. (likes to relax)

HP: 134
ATTACK: 59
DEFENSE: 57
SP.ATK: 137
SP.def: 103
Speed: 119

Some on the Heliolisk thread in Uncharted Territory are saying that it can't have 120 in sp.attack and speed, but rather closer to 110 in each stat.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok this thread is done, pokemon research can go to the Uncharted Territory Research Threads for their respective pokemon, find an appropiate ingame thread for other stuff. If there isn't a proper thread for your discovery hop on #orangeislands or PM a mod to ask where it should go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)