Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably only works with King's Shield. It takes up a spot on its moveset, but I'd say it's worth having a free temporary bulk boost for setting up.
You get a free Lucario with its Mega Stone, Lucarionite, after you beat the Fighting-type Gym Leader.
It should work with any defensive move, not just King's Shield
Though why you'd use other defensive moves other than King's Shield i dunno

very rough stat calculations for blade forme (the stat page for shield forme shows jolly so i used that)

50/145/45/150/35/50

note that these are guaranteed to be somewhat off since its evs and ivs are all over the place. seems like it just swaps its atk/sp. atk with its def/sp. def when it changes forme.

yes. it is emolga.
I'd say it's more likely to have more Attack than Special Attack and Shield Forme to have more Defense than Special Defense, if there is a difference between the stats like that.

Oh wait I just noticed its special attack becomes massive as well in Sword forme.
Does it have decent special moves to abuse that?
It can probably learn Shadow Ball just like any other Ghost-type Pokemon.

dwarfstar

mindless philosopher
It'll definitely have Shadow Ball, and if Flash Cannon stays a TM then it'll have that as well. Oh, and Hidden Power. Beyond that, we don't know what Aegislash's special movepool will be like.

Too bad about Goodra being mono Dragon. In a perfect world, he'd be Dragon/Poison.

here's what has been leaked of the pokedex so far: ninjask, durant, yanmega, heracross, pinsir, escavalier and accelgor are all in (although escavalier and accelgor probably still have the annoying trading gimmick going on) at least; others like volcarona, armaldo, venomoth, scyther/scizor or forretress haven't been found yet, though. personally, i've found it rather disappointing that the only new bug family is a rehash of the old weak earlygame three stagers, but maybe there are some that have yet to be revealed!
Thanks! The huge number of available options is amazing; gonna make re-runs much more enjoyable.

That is very true. While I'm not totally disappointed in the lack of new Bug types, I hope there is at least one other new rep. It would have been better had they just foregone a new early game Bug and added 2/3 other Bug reps instead.

I guess with such a small total new Pokemon, it seems like there is not very much of anything really (except Fairy).

Just scanning through, I wonder what is #123 in the Central Kalos dex? It is the only one missing. It comes after Scolipede and before Smeargle. I'm guessing it is something rare, but I wonder if it is new or not.

What if a majority of the older Pokemon in the dex get megas? I remember in one of the interviews that Junichi Masuda (or someone high up in GF) said that finding the mega stones would be part of the fun of X&Y. If so, there could be a whole crapload of them (especially considering how Aerodactyl's was found: by smashing rocks).

we have dex entries for alot of other pokemon, and that's actually what i want to see

considering it's a shrimp with an angry face and a gigantic cannon for an arm, it should be amusing

we have dex entries for alot of other pokemon, and that's actually what i want to see

considering it's a shrimp with an angry face and a gigantic cannon for an arm, it should be amusing
The info/picture you're looking for will be in that compiled post when it is revealed. Things aren't leaking uniformly.

We didn't even have photographic proof of Diggersby's type until last night. We got a picture of its status window and dex entry, but we've known of its existence for some time. My point being... You'll get what you want, you just need to be patient because of the "randomness" of leaks.

If chesnaught can get King's shield as an egg move he will be even more glorious. Chesnaught's promo shall have the line "In the name of the King!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)