Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, GameFreak is the group responsible for Mega Evolution (not to mention everything else you'll find in a Pokémon game), and secondly, Mega Evolution is a completely necessary game mechanic simultaneously making fans' favorite weakmons usable and doing a damn good job of both maintaining and expanding the fanbase with glorious, melt-your-face fanservice such as Mega Mewtwo Y and Mega Charizard X.
Actually that second part is garbage. Mewtwo isn't bad and is still viable in ubers got a mega, Abomasnow can be used and used well in any tier still gets a mega, solar power Zard while wanting spin support can molest anything not resisting it (very hard to do) mega.blastoise one if the best spinners out gets a mega. I just think it's game freaks way of half ass giving us a new poke while not really giving us new mons. It's like dream world abilities except instead of just the abilities only they gave use stats and sprites also

Meh additional grass, water, electric, and ground resists would've been nice on top of fairies resists
But then Poison would be a 4x weakness, and fire would either be 2x or 4x weakness (I forget how fire hits fairy.) Its like making mediocre types stomp all over you. I still wish Avalugg was Ice/Steel, on a different note.

So i got an idea on how there might be new pokemon.

We know that the dex only goes up to what you last saw/caught. So what if there were more pokemon after Zygarde? Pokemon that you couldn't catch in game, but can catch in the sequel. They wouldn't show up on regional dexes, only national.

I think it would make sense, because it means no DLC and you can move them from the sequel to X/Y
*or*
they didn't do the silly thing of saving half the dex for would-be sequels/third versions and this is the generation of ~70 pokemon

But then Poison would be a 4x weakness, and fire would either be 2x or 4x weakness (I forget how fire hits fairy.) Its like making mediocre types stomp all over you. I still wish Avalugg was Ice/Steel, on a different note.
But nobody uses poison :///// even with the fairy type. Maybe skrelp's evo will be a good poison type?

But that would make Avalugg 4X weak to Fire and Fighting...

Yes, but his dex entry says his ice is as hard as steel. so... why not?
I know, but I just don't know if it'd be worth the weaknesses just to line up well with the entry...then again, I'm not planning on using at all anyways so it wouldn't affect me if it were Ice/Steel haha it's stats let me down :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)