Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Electric Terrain seems to be a field move like Trick Room, meaning it would probably stack with weather.
If it works that way that wouldn't nerf rain, it would make it stronger. Imagine if something like Thundurus (Prankster says hello) gets it.
That's very true... We could potentially see a new type of team in the meta game then.

Can't seem to find it and I don't have the time to browse 130+ pages, so just asking:

is it confirmed that Inkay (or whoever it was) does evolve by holding the 3DS upside-down?

imo, Dragalge alone makes Gen6 > Gen 5 from a competitive view (OU Tierings)

That Poison. Dragon is moot b/cos Fairies can troll the opponents Dragons.

I love how Zygarde is so Inorganic, it's got an air of unnaturalness, like he's beyond the cycle of Life and Death, I love it, I think it's interesting and I hope to find out more about it's backstory and inspiration

Looks like Masuda didn't lie when he said they would focus on the competitive side this gen. Tons of good Trick Room candidates, and since Doubles is their main format, it was to be expected.
Anyway, I just saw Zygarde (this thread advances too fast), it's really wierd. It's pretty weak for a legend, and it's typing make it worthless against Xerneas (immune to Dragon) and Yveltal (immune to Ground).

It's a snek. Remember that all of the legendaries this gen are based on the Yggdrazil legend. It's the snake that lives in the world tree.

I'm struggling to see how its a snake
With its legs and compound eyes?
It looks almost exactly like a dragonfly nymph I caught the other day

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
I just don't get Zygarde at all

It looks like an insectoid larvae but is apparently a dragon. It has an ability that counters two Pokemon... Pokemon that it is totally ineffective against. And now apparently it monitors the ecosystem?
What the fuck are you
People in my league are thinking about probably something like this:

We wonder if some Norwegians here can verify or correct us.

I think Zygarde has something to do with guarding (as its name suggests) the order of life & death. And God forbid it's gonna fuse with Xerneas & Yveltal in the sequel game LOL.

So it seems Yggdrasil legendaries are true. Now we have to wonder, where is our squiller legendary? Next all-around-100BS-mon?

So the only legendary Pokemon is the X/Y/Z ones, and the birds/mewtwo? What have they put in the post game instead then?

I'm struggling to see how its a snake
With its legs and compound eyes?
It looks almost exactly like a dragonfly nymph I caught the other day
Those aren't 'legs'. The things around its neck is like a sort of frill. Imagine it as being a very short snake with a 'frill' and markings designed to exagerrate the hexagonal patterns formed by certain snake scales and markings.

So essentially it's a very short, feathered snake with a hexagon theme going on.

I'm rather concerned about the postgame...by the sounds of things, it's going to be nonexistant.

Well, ecosystem is balance of life and death. Change in any of them wold create chaos. Zygarde seems to keep things in 'order', by equalizing the forces of Xerneas(life) and Yveltal(death). Also, in its typing, Dragon cannot harm Xerneas, and Ground cannot harm Yveltal, hints that it's a subordinate to both of them, dominating neither. It just exists to maintain the balance. It's a little of both.

Ahh I'm really torn between who to choose now. I'm been set on Fennekin from day 1, but I love Chesnaught's design. That Greninja is going to be able to completely shut down Delphox though... But, I'm still set on Delphox! :-)

Is anybody else excited for pumpkaboo? It's a ghost pumpkin! A lot of weaknesses though (ghost, dark, fire, ice, poison, flying), but some interesting resists (normal, fighting, grass, water and ground).

Those aren't 'legs'. The things around its neck is like a sort of frill. Imagine it as being a very short snake with a 'frill' and markings designed to exagerrate the hexagonal patterns formed by certain snake scales and markings.

So essentially it's a very short, feathered snake with a hexagon theme going on.

I'm rather concerned about the postgame...by the sounds of things, it's going to be nonexistant.
Hexagon ? No wonder it appears in Pokemon's version of France then.

Well, ecosystem is balance of life and death. Change in any of them wold create chaos. Zygarde seems to keep things in 'order', by equalizing the forces of Xerneas(life) and Yveltal(death). Also, in its typing, Dragon cannot harm Xerneas, and Ground cannot harm Yveltal, hints that it's a subordinate to both of them, dominating neither. It just exists to maintain the balance. It's a little of both.
His descripton made me more think of someone who manipulate everything on the shadow. He seems to have the lower hand, but he is actually the one who check them. His typing and ability support this theory.
Anyway, that's not the last time we hear of it, that's for sure.

In Hinduism: Creation, maintenance, destruction are personified by Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva.
Gen V was based off New York, Had the Tao trio based off Chinese mytho, Kami trio based off Japanese mytho, and the Musketeers off a french book. It wouldn't be a surprise if the region in Gen VI was based off France, and their legendaries had the aesthetics inspired from Norse mytho, and had their origin from Hinduism. However, in Hinduism, those three gods have equal power, so there is a slight bit of contradiction.

Why are they in pokemon x and y?? That's doesn't make sense lol
Some people think its because they might get Mega Evos. To be honest I would be completely on board for that.

Edit: I want to know if anyone's heard about this rumored "Apparachnid", a supposed Ghost/Bug type you can find in a cave early game. Any word on this?

Just like to point out that nobody to my knowledge has demonstrated the presence of the legenary birds, plural. Kanpachi had Zapdos wandering around as a roamer. No sign of the other two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)