Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, that tiny list of megas gives me hope, as there's plenty we know of that haven't been found, so there's a good chance there's more.

What's the consensus on Florges then?
According to a calc I found earlier in the thread: HP: 64 - 81 Atk: 61 - 78 Def: 56 - 73 SpA: 109 - 126 SpD: 140 - 157 Spe: 74 - 92

He has really nice special defense, good special attack, and average-ish to low everything else. Here's hoping he gets Quiver Dance!

Flabebe last evolution is confirmed to be Pure Fairy ?

Do we have a list of old pokemon retyped ? (Without Mega Evo)

And Mega Gyarados / Mega Gengar type confirmed ?

I think the OP should link to Limi's post for all those who are catching up late, he does a pretty good job of gathering all we know in one place...

This is a rough estimate but: 40/40/150/40/150/40
maybe a little lower or higher in spots
Thanks:pirate: It seems like it could be a decent wall but grass,water,4x steel,fighting, and ground weakness's seem like a sticking point that won't make it good.

Edit: Whoops forgot about Fairy resisting Fighting.

Last edited:
Thanks:pirate: It seems like it could be a decent wall but grass,water,4x steel,fighting, and ground weakness's seem like a sticking point that won't make it good.
It's actually neutral to Fighting due to Fairy's resistances. Overall, Carbink only resists Normal, Fire, Flying, Bug, and Dark, which isn't too good I think.

Fairy actually resists Fighting (I think), so Carbink should take neutral damage from Fighting moves. Still, the grass, water, steel, and ground weakness definitely hurts.

EDIT: Oops, Ninja'd.

It's actually neutral to Fighting due to Fairy's resistances. Overall, Carbink only resists Normal, Fire, Flying, Bug, and Dark, which isn't too good I think.
On the bright side, his defenses are higher than Shuckles (if you take HP into consideration... not to mention actually having other stats)

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here is a map of the Kalos region on top of a map of France.

http://img.pokemondb.net/images/x-y/kalos-france-blur.jpg

You'll notice that the south of France is not covered by the Kalos region...
I also noticed that the right border doesn't quite line up and there's a little extra land sticking out into the water that normally isn't there. I think there might be some kind of deep meaning to all that. It couldn't just be that it's not really a map of France. Its got to mean something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)