Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how they made vivillon the new magnemite :) a pokemon designed for international trading. to this day, i have no idea why all those trainers including me set out to trade magnemites with the magnemites of the world. i just checked the global link and it is still the #1 traded pokemon.

Mega stones are tradeable (you can trade mewtwonite X to a Y version and vice versa) Pokemon are obviously tradeable so mehs. Overall not that big of a deal but with no more duplicating, trading might be much harder now.
That actually helps a lot then. As I really just wanted those two X's.

Y it is, Heracross baby!

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I love how they made vivillon the new magnemite :) a pokemon designed for international trading. to this day, i have no idea why all those trainers including me set out to trade magnemites with the magnemites of the world. i just checked the global link and it is still the #1 traded pokemon.
because Magnemite was retardedly easy to get.

Do you think in gen 6 we will see any more autoko combos like articunos mind reader/sheer cold? i would love if you could teach honedge guillotine, but make it one of those moves like seedot's explosion that are learned at really high level by a basic pokemon only.

Yes, but the number one wanted Pokemon is still Zekrom Lvl 9 and under...

Hey guys, random thought. To augment Gengar's rule, Shadow Tag Chandelure may also be released now. Litwick and family are available in the Kalos Mountain dex. If you can trip a horde battle wherever those guys show up, BLAM chance for Shadow Tag. This game is beautiful.

Has anyone been able to find Steven Stone in the games? All the megastones would be the perfect opportunity for him to make a cameo. Unless of course they're saving him for RSE remakes.

Sidenote: Whoa MegaMedicham. The pokemon has always been one of my favorites as the original Psychic/Fighting type. I'm just surprised they didn't focus on its "yoga training/mind focusing" flavor and take a specially offensive direction with it.

Easy to catch in B2/W2. It was genderless, so you didn't have to bother specifying gender. And the name of the thing, the Magnemite Coil, the Japanese name was a pun on how Magnemite's Japanese name is Coil.

I hope there are more shiny pokemon to earn in game. So far I have shining: Wingull from emerald, steelix from diamond, magikarp from platinum, as well as the earned ones haxorus, dratini, gyarados, gabite, as well as many shiny event pokemon, only managed to get 1 of the 3 beasts though, suicune, also a raticate ko'd itself with double edge in heart gold i think it was, a pidgey appeared BEFORE I got pokeballs in silver, and in leafgreen a meowth in the battle tower.
I forgot, someone traded me a shiny blissy over online trading for my spiritomb.

Actually, 95 to 100 is only a 10 point difference in the final stat, so it probably won't have a huge impact on Greninja's OHKOs/2HKOs.

I don't know, but I think that Mega Medicham won't has the same ability.
Mega Medicham's ability is confirmed to be Pure Power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)