Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Guys and gals, please do a quick thread search before posting "new" information. Most people are posting things that have already been posted at least twice.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Pretty sure this is official art of the three final starter evos. For reference?
Delphox looks a lot better here, imo.
That is not official art. Any official art will come directly from Nintendo via the official XY site or a social media reveal.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
So this review mentions Mega Gardevoir if you scroll down a couple paragraphs.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/81441/pokemon-x-y-review-everything-old-is-new-again
So, you also fell for that /vp/ troll thread, like me.

At level 32 with about 24-26 IVs and no significant EVs, its attack should be about 83 with a Hasty nature (as mentioned, the leaker's was that nature and it came at that level). So with some tinkering in a calculator, I raised it's base attack to 140 and it actually seems a bit higher than that.

Of course, you need to be level 50 or 100 for nearly spot-on results. But there's an obvious increase in Atk/SpA/Spe for Mega Lucario. I settled on 145/140/115. We'll see in due time.
...Man, that's worse than I thought.

Hold on now, I'm not sure it's someone pulling a prank. I have an older version of the article pulled up in one tab and a newly opened version in another. In the older version, there's a line about gengar and gardevoir the new one is missing, potentially edited out.

really not a troll thing...i've readed the original too...mega gardevoir was there(no pictures of it u.u)

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Mega Gardevoir isn't there perhaps for two reasons

1) They don't want to reveal it (which at this point is pointless because they mentioned Gengar, and a whole lot of Mega evolutions have been leaked already)

2) Mega Gardevoir doesn't exist.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
^ More interested in the fact that the player is using a Yveltal. What are it's stats? 201 HP at Level 50 is pretty high...

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hold on now, I'm not sure it's someone pulling a prank. I have an older version of the article pulled up in one tab and a newly opened version in another. In the older version, there's a line about gengar and gardevoir the new one is missing, potentially edited out.

I hope it isn't AccidentalGreed's #2. Everybody knows about MegaGengar already, the reviewers should stop being silly.

overworld
cave explorations and mega lucario statue
wow i really thought about not getting a 3ds and one of the versions up till now.
but flower fields and gems in caves... they make up for megaevolutions and things like sylveon.
rollerblading along real avenues and playing in parks, life can be so much fun even in pokemon world
only thing im missing now is pokeathlon in 3d, lets hope and dream

What happens when Charizard enters a sky battle then MEvos to Charizard X? Maybe they have a criteria that allows Pokémon that at least look like they can levitate, to participate in sky battles? Doduo/Dodrio wouldn't be allowed in sky battles in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)