Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the topic of the legendary trio.

There are three blank spaces RIGHT before Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde, which is pretty much exactly where another legendary trio would fit. Don't give up hope yet.
Interesting, could be 1 of 3 possibilities:

-Legendary Trio (580 bst ones)
-The REAL pseudolegend line
-3 annoying elemental cats that happen to not evolve.

A Poison legendary just after Zygarde would be awesome, though! Like... a Poison/Electric or a Poison/Rock. Something that is supereffective against Xerneas and Yveltal. To counteract Zygarde not affecting either of them. I can really imagine a Poison/Electric chaos representative.
X4 Ground weakness...I guess that would give Zygarde an advantage that he was missing with Xerneas and Yveltal tho

Why is it so difficult for people to understand that there is almost 100% chance of there being a 100-in-every-stat phantom legend, but we don't know about it because they're always events? The only reason we've known about them in the past is because of hacking the game. Seriously, pick something new to complain about.

As for me, I'm still jubilant over here about Fairy/Flying Togekiss! I was calling it since the type's announcement and it has been nothing but a big boost for the line. I plan on playing through X first so I can get the egg, then trade it to Y so I can incorporate it into my team from the start!

Fifteen years of precedence says there's EVERY reason to believe there won't be a trio after it. It makes no sense for them to appear BEFORE the title Legendaries in the Regional Dex and AFTER them in the National Dex. Not to mention there hasn't been any sign of them in game, even so much as a hint from an NPC. At this point we're most likely limited to maybe one other Legend with an obscure condition to find, and Event Legends.
Precedent is meaningless
Before BW there was no precedent for there being more than one non-mascot legendary trio, but then suddenly genies and musketeers.
In fact, if there isn't a legendary trio after all, that will still be breaking a precedent. It's one precedent or aother being broken here.

Also why does everyone keep saying 15 years? Red and Green came out in 1996, that was 17 years ago.

I'm guessing there's no news yet regarding old Pokemon learning new moves? Aside from those fairy type moves that were given to the retconned Pokemon.

I edited this in above, but its worth repeating: In the national Dex, the order from 641 to 646 is Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem. A very odd order. No real reason to suspect they won't do odd things this time too.
Tornadus and Thundurus come before Reshiram and Zekrom because they're available before the E4 in B1W1, whereas Landorus and Kyurem are postgame so they come after the cover legendaries.

This fits the same pattern that gen 4 used for the dex ordering: the lake trio came before Dialga/Palkia because you could get them before the Elite 4, then the two cover legendaries, then all the postgame legendaries, and finally the event legendaries.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Tornadus and Thundurus come before Reshiram and Zekrom because they're available before the E4 in B1W1, whereas Landorus and Kyurem are postgame so they come after the cover legendaries.

This fits the same pattern that gen 4 used for the dex ordering: the lake trio came before Dialga/Palkia because you could get them before the Elite 4, then the two cover legendaries, then all the postgame legendaries, and finally the event legendaries.
That is true, but that doesn't change anything. There is still no reason to believe there won't be more Pokemon after Zygarde.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
HEY GUYS JOSH TIME

"no, not only pokemon you caught appear as balloons as i had a Noibat balloon today but do not have a Noibat also, if anyone(me, zar, kanpachi) did it like on day 1 we would have leaked Noibat cause its like 2nd balloon you encounter. For me anyway."

Dubai leaker was wrong, it seems. So I guess... we may find even more Megas in Super Training...?

HEY GUYS JOSH TIME

"no, not only pokemon you caught appear as balloons as i had a Noibat balloon today but do not have a Noibat also, if anyone(me, zar, kanpachi) did it like on day 1 we would have leaked Noibat cause its like 2nd balloon you encounter. For me anyway."

Dubai leaker was wrong, it seems. So I guess... we may find even more Megas in Super Training...?
WHAAAAAAAAT

That is true, but that doesn't change anything. There is still no reason to believe there won't be more Pokemon after Zygarde.
To be fair, I don't think anyone believes there won't be more Pokemon after Zygarde. But most likely there won't be a trio, but just event Pokemon like the 600 BST and maybe 1-3 others. (And maybe that ice wolf, which may not be an event at all, who knows?)

Also why does everyone keep saying 15 years? Red and Green came out in 1996, that was 17 years ago.
Because I don't double check my Japanese release dates before all my posts.

Edit: Megas being revealed in the Balloons? HYPEHYPEHYPE.

I've really been warming up to the idea of few new pokemon and few legendaries, actually.

It allow us to focus more on the past few generations, instead of just burying us in an overload of new information. I mean, there's like countless team formations, and I'm sure very few people have indeed raised all pokemon species at some point in their lives, so there's plenty of room for exploration still.
No! That's ridiculous that you think that just because there are a lot of team combinations that we shouldn't get new ones. If you want to play with all the old ones, keep using b/w/2!
There's basically only a couple team combinations of new Pokemon. Idec about legendaries but more in game newbies would have been great.

Postgame/event legendaries, sure. In fact I'd say the odds of there being at least one event legendary are very nearly 100%.

On the other hand, it would be extremely unusual to have pre-E4 legendaries show up after Zyguarde in the National Dex, going against all precedence and looking pretty weird in the national dex to boot. If there's a 580 BST trio this generation, it pretty much has to be postgame only...or event only, I guess. *shudder*

Well, now that most of the leaking is done, the only thing left for me to wait for is information as to when Mawilite becomes available in-game. I'm pretty satisfied with the amount that has leaked so far. I just want Mawile on my team.

5 days! My local GameStop is doing a midnight release for pre-orders as well. gg

Well, now that most of the leaking is done, the only thing left for me to wait for is information as to when Mawilite becomes available in-game. I'm pretty satisfied with the amount that has leaked so far. I just want Mawile on my team.

5 days! My local GameStop is doing a midnight release for pre-orders as well. gg
The one I preordered from before I left for college is, but the one here isn't releasing it until 10 AM Saturday :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)