Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the course of Shadow Tag: I think it's to early to suggest something being banned. The thing is - the turn you would switch to your Gengar-counter (the turn it's switching in) is also the turn you're still able to switch since it hasn't mega-evolved by then; if you have to double-switch against a Gengar, you're screwed anyway.
The question is - which types of Megas are going to stay - any? If so, each team will have one - which will likely cancel each other out, you can't just compare a Mega-Gengar to something along the lines of Gen V OU - let's say a Sandstorm-team with a Pursuit-Tyraitar - but more to its potential Mega-Evolution and a potential Excadrill that shares OU with Mega-Gengar.

Mega Gengar's base stats are off.

A level 38 Kyurem-White with 0 Special Attack IVs (and no EVs) has 134 Special Attack total. A level 38 Dialga with 31 Special Attack IVs (and no EVs) has 130 Special Attack total. The Mega Gengar in the screenshot has 124 Special Attack total. It probably has around 150 base Special Attack instead.

Let me also confirm some attacks that i discovered some hours ago in the battle facility (house) in Kalos

- Schwächenschutz
Erhöht den Angriff und den Spezial-Angriff des Trägers stark, wenn er von einer sehr effektiven Attacke getroffen wird
Raises the holders attack and spatk if hit by a super effective move

- Offensivweste
Trägt ein Pokémon diese Weste, erhöht sich seine Spezial-Verteidigun, aber es kann keine Status-Attacken mehr einsetzen (Stall hallo!)
if a pokemon holds this vest, the spdef raises, but it can only use damaging moves

- Schutzbrille
Diese Brille schützt den Träger nicht nur vor wetterbedingtem Schaden, sondern auch vor vielen Attacken, bei denen Puder eingesetzt wird.
if the holder wears thoses glases, he's unaffected by weather damage (end of the turn) but also by powder attacks

-Fähigk.-Kapsel
Bei Anwendung auf ein Pokémon, das zwei verschiedene Fähigkeiten haben kann, wird seine aktuelle Fähigkeitmit der anderen ausgewechselt (scheint ein Einsatz-Item zu sein - also noGo online imo)
if you use this item (obv. offline and not holding an item) and the pokemon has a second ability you can change the first ability to the second.

Probably not, since (to my knowledge) no 3 stage trade evolutions have been available in the wild thus far.(Machamp, Alakazam, etc.)
I believe you were able to catch Gengar in one of the previous versions. It was relatively rare but still there. Cant remember off the top of my head....

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Mega Gengar's base stats are off.

A level 38 Kyurem-White with 0 Special Attack IVs (and no EVs) has 134 Special Attack total. A level 38 Dialga with 31 Special Attack IVs (and no EVs) has 130 Special Attack total. The Mega Gengar in the screenshot has 124 Special Attack total. It probably has around 150 base Special Attack instead.
- The Gengar was Impish
- Regular Gengar's stats were given

Let me also confirm some attacks that i discovered some hours ago in the battle facility (house) in Kalos
-Fähigk.-Kapsel
Bei Anwendung auf ein Pokémon, das zwei verschiedene Fähigkeiten haben kann, wird seine aktuelle Fähigkeitmit der anderen ausgewechselt (scheint ein Einsatz-Item zu sein - also noGo online imo)
if you use this item (obv. offline and not holding an item) and the pokemon has a second ability you can change the first ability to the second.
This is the greatest thing that gamefreak has invented!

I am really not that worried about Mega Gengar and I think people are freaking too much, especially in the non-competitive thread. Don't Electivire me, bro. Ghost. brost.

Anyway, I'll be happy about Stealth Rock if Rapid Spin gets a much wider distribution, Stealth Rock has a turn limit, etc etc etc.

Mega Gengar is gonna be even more vicious than normal Gengar is! Add Shadow Tag, upping Speed and Special Attack, and it's "Good Night, Irene"!

-Fähigk.-Kapsel
Ahh yes! I can give my shiny Starmie Natural Cure instead of Illuminate! Much better :)

C'mon guys, it does less damage than Life Orb Gengar.. as I said on the previous page, you're still able to switch in a counter and it's still dead-weak on its physical side, so..

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
-Fähigk.-Kapsel
So the capsule cannot switch to Dream World abilities?

-Fähigk.-Kapsel
And this is a permanent change?

Life Orb Gengar = 466 SpA
MegaGengar = 439

I still trade a bit lower SpA for MUCH HIGHER SPEED and... FRIGGIN SHADOWTAG. GAMEFREAK, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...
Yeah, that trade is well worth it

edit: has anyone tried to figure out the Aura boosts yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)