~: Pokés at Home :~ Switch Edition

Hi Miria :)
I'm so sorry for the late response! I literally just saw your post in my thread from like 2 weeks ago! Cos my thread is long dead , I hardly ever go there anymore :P
Its so very rude of me... and you have lovely pokes which have caught my eye on a few visits here :)
So if your still interested I like would like a fenniken (for the gf...) and a heal ball purrlion? If there is anything else you like in my thread, I also like the speed boost venipede :)
Cheers
Hey Evan! That's perfectly alright, don't worry about it. ^^ Was my bad not spotting the thread was no longer active! I've unfortunately since then filled my needs from your thread however. :(

Would love it! ^^ What do you want for it?
2 pokemon, right?
i want these two female pokemon:
Kecleon Lvl. 1
OT: Miria
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Protean
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Skill Swap, Dizzy Punch, Recover, Fake Out

Audino Lvl. 1
Nature: Modest
Ability: Regenrator
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Heal Bell, Encore, Yawn, Wish

2 pokemon, right?
i want these two female pokemon:
Kecleon Lvl. 1
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Protean
Egg Moves
: Skill Swap, Dizzy Punch, Recover, Fake Out

Audino Lvl. 1
Nature: Modest
Ability: Regenrator
Egg Moves
: Heal Bell, Encore, Yawn, Wish
Ill get breeding them right away. ^^

Nsx, yours are also ready to be traded. ^^

Small update...

Weedle Lvl. 1
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Run Away
Egg Moves: None.

-Breed on Request-

Goldeen Lvl. 1
Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: Body Slam

-Breed on Request-

Heracross Lvl. 1
Ability: Moxie
Egg Moves: Revenge, Pursuit, Rock Blast

-Breed on Request-

Shellos Lvl. 1
Nature: Bold
Ability: Sticky Hold / Storm Drain
IVs: 31/x/31/30/31/31 HP Grass / Electric
Egg Moves: Stockpile, Curse, Yawn

-Breed on Request-

Last edited:
hey, yeah i'll work on magikarp soon.

i'm interested in igglybuff, larvitar, and omg i've been trying to get that damn heavy ball skarmory, so anything else you're interested in for that one?

females for females again aye?

hey, yeah i'll work on magikarp soon.

i'm interested in igglybuff, larvitar, and omg i've been trying to get that damn heavy ball skarmory, so anything else you're interested in for that one?

females for females again aye?
Female for females yeah. ^^ I'll get you those three anyways! Couldn't find anything atm. :) If you get a modest competetive Feebas with HP grass Im happy. ;)

Female for females yeah. ^^ I'll get you those three anyways! Couldn't find anything atm. :) If you get a modest competetive Feebas with HP grass Im happy. ;)
yeah, i just have the bold right now, but i will certainly try for modest. unfortunately the ditto i have is naive or something, so i can't use it for that lol, but i think it'll be ok. doing the HPs with a flawless ditto and decent parent to start with usually turn out not too bad

Hi I have a female 5iv jolly poochyena with HA and egg moves was wondering if you were interested in it?
If so I was in
Fennekin Lvl. 1
Nature: Timid
Ability: Magician / Blaze
Egg Moves: Magic Coat, Hypnosis, Wish

yeah, i just have the bold right now, but i will certainly try for modest. unfortunately the ditto i have is naive or something, so i can't use it for that lol, but i think it'll be ok. doing the HPs with a flawless ditto and decent parent to start with usually turn out not too bad
Ah typical, suppose you could use the modest perfect ditto first and use first best female baby that comes out with the original HP grad ditto again.. sorry to cause you trouble! Timid would also be an acceptable nature i suppose. ^^

Joey1, got one already im afraid. :( Any BP items, megastones or evo stones?

Ah typical, suppose you could use the modest perfect ditto first and use first best female baby that comes out with the original HP grad ditto again.. sorry to cause you trouble! Timid would also be an acceptable nature i suppose. ^^
no, it's ok! it's just going to take longer. i'll do modest as it'll be just as easy/complicated as timid

Um houndoomite Aggrons gyarados most Evo stones what Bp item do you need I have some spares

Last edited:
Um houndoomite Aggrons gyarados most Evo stones what Bp item do you need I have some spares
Alrighty, Houndoomite would be great. ^^ Also need moon/dusk/shiny or sun stones. But you give me what you consider a fair price! :) I'll be able to trade later this evening.

Hi,
I just wanted to know, if u're interessted in trading one of ur beautiful HA Dream Ball Alomomolas (preferably a female) for a...
Ponyta (in a Moon Ball), 5IV
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Morning Sun, Horn Drill, Low Kick, Hypnosis

Last edited:
Hi,
I just wanted to know, if u're interessted in trading one of ur beautiful HA Dream Ball Alomomolas (preferably a female) for a...
Ponyta (in a Moon Ball), 5IV
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Morning Sun, Horn Drill, Low Kick, Hypnosis
Hey there, unfortunately i already have a decent ponyta, however i still need BP items, evo stones and mega stones. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)