Pokézaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, no problem! I'll just ask for the Pinsir and Squirtle then, if you have it available. If it's not available, I'd settle for a credit.
yes, they are both available. they have perfect IVs and moveset. they are just "stock eccedence"

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
-Matteo- let me know when you're available to trade! :)

Hey, I have both your Pokemon ready as eggs!

Tell me when you're available to trade :)
Yay!! I'll be around all day today, Username! Let me know when you're ready and I'd be happy to trade.

KingHeracrossTheBug you have too much for me to choose lol. Are you interested in anything else besides the Yveltal? I'm interested in the following:

Jolly Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Sheer Force (HA) (Pokeball only)
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance | Metal Claw | Crunch | Aqua Jet

Calm Nature
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Magic Guard
Egg Moves: Aromatherapy | Misty Terrain | Wish | Heal Pulse

Modest Nature
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Anticipation (HA)
Egg Moves: Yawn | Wish
Aimed for Espeon

Last edited:
Xia No, it's fine, I'll breed those three ASAP for the Shiny Yveltal. I'm glad you liked the stuff in my thread :). Also any specific genders? I'm assuming you would want both a Female Cleffa and Eevee but I want to make sure

Awesome! Feel free to pick one from the list and let me know when you'd like to trade!
I can do the Horsea with all those egg moves except for Outrage and Icy wind since they are tutor moves.
If you want, once you hatch the egg I can use my Bp for those.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
I can do the Horsea with all those egg moves except for Outrage and Icy wind since they are tutor moves.
If you want, once you hatch the egg I can use my Bp for those.
Don't worry about the tutor moves; I can handle those. Feel free to continue this conversation in VMs if there's anything else you'd like to talk about. And thank you very much!!

Last edited:
Hello! I saw your comment on my trade thread on NuggetBridge.
Do you have any Whimsicott with encore, fake tears and grasswhistle as EMs? If so, I'd be happy to trade it for my Landorus.

Hi! I'm interested in your Modest Dialga. CMT for something you're interested in. I can get most of the breeding project you're LF, though pretty much everything is in a Poke Ball.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
-Matteo- looks like I missed you today, friend. We can try again soon.
--
Omastar68 would you be willing to do the Squirtle BP from my list and the following BP as well for it?

Chesnaught,
HA with Egg Moves (Belly Drum, Spikes, Synthesis)​
--
KingHeracrossTheBug no worries; I'm in no rush to get them!
--
Sir Scrubbington I actually ended up grabbing that Landorus, but let me know if you're still interested in Whimsicott, and I can find something else I like!
--
Update: As you've now noticed, I've edited my posts in the Pokézaar to easily stand apart. I've also changed the organization scheme, adjusted the individual Pokémon sets to better facilitate growth, and added a few new Pokémon to Xia's Trade Index. Notable additions:

New addition to Xia's Index

Weather Counters for VGC 2016!
384-Rayquaza

Jolly | Air Lock
OT: Galileo (08055) | 31.31.31.x.31.31 | Untrained Lv.70
Dragon Ascent | Dragon Claw | Dragon Dance | Extreme Speed
Received via Matador

Semi-Redistributable

463-Lickilicky

Careful | Cloud Nine
OT: Logan (56705) | 31.x.31.31.31.31 | Untrained Lv.1
Belly Drum | Body Slam | Hammer Arm | Muddy Water

Breeding Project done by Usernamesarestupid

Last edited:
Hey again! Can i do the two Totodiles (both Sheer Force ones) on your list for this?

384-Rayquaza

Jolly | Air Lock
OT: Galileo (08055) | 31.31.31.x.31.31 | Untrained Lv.70
Dragon Ascent | Dragon Claw | Dragon Dance | Extreme Speed
Received via Matador
Semi-Redistributable

Reactions: Xia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)