PokeLurker's Special Pokeballs thread -- *About to move to new thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in a female Phanpy :) Would you be willing to breed one up? It's in a rare ball so I can add something else if you'd like. And do you need a specific gender for Klefki?
Im interested in the HP Ice Rotom too, if you are interested in one more from my thread we can make a 2x2 trade

Edit: I revise my stock and have a female Phampy in stock now

Last edited:
I'd be okay with both male and female. If there's something else I can throw in please let me know.

Mawile?[/quote]
So Mawile and Snorunt for HA Charmander? That works for me :) Any preferred gender?

Im interested in the HP Ice Rotom too, if you are interested in one more from my thread we can maje a 2x2 trade

Edit: I revise my stock and have a female Phampy in stock now
I'm waiting on a HP Ice Ditto to breed HP Ice Rotom, so I might not be able to get that done soon since the old fashioned way relies a lot on luck. Is that okay with you? We can trade the other two first if you'd like. And if you're okay with waiting, would you trade for a female Moon Ball Ralts?

Hi, I'm actually really in need of a clefairy for one of my competitive teams! I see that on your project list, you are working on clefairy. I honestly would be greatful if I could get a female HA clefairy with any IVs. I can offer you a perfect ferroseed (31/31/31/x/31/0) with Stealth Rocks, Leech seed, and spikes if you would like (I think it's in a Nest Ball?). I also have a bunch of other trades so if the ferroseed doesn't interest you, feel free to PM me for more offers :)

Edit: Actually, nevermind, I was able to get a clefairy earlier today. I'd still be interested in trading with you though (a klefki or ralts would work just as well!)
Thanks!

Last edited:
[Personal Update -- I am currently sick. All projects probably put on hold until this weekend.]

Hi, I'm actually really in need of a clefairy for one of my competitive teams! I see that on your project list, you are working on clefairy. I honestly would be greatful if I could get a female HA clefairy with any IVs. I can offer you a perfect ferroseed (31/31/31/x/31/0) with Stealth Rocks, Leech seed, and spikes if you would like (I think it's in a Nest Ball?). I also have a bunch of other trades so if the ferroseed doesn't interest you, feel free to PM me for more offers :)

Edit: Actually, nevermind, I was able to get a clefairy earlier today. I'd still be interested in trading with you though (a klefki or ralts would work just as well!)
Thanks!
Sending you a PM :)

I'm waiting on a HP Ice Ditto to breed HP Ice Rotom, so I might not be able to get that done soon since the old fashioned way relies a lot on luck. Is that okay with you? We can trade the other two first if you'd like. And if you're okay with waiting, would you trade for a female Moon Ball Ralts?
Ok, dont worry. Now we can make the trade of klefki for Phampy. I will send you a trade request if see you online.
When you can breed the HP Ice Rottom, we agreed the new exchange

Ok, dont worry. Now we can make the trade of klefki for Phampy. I will send you a trade request if see you online.
When you can breed the HP Ice Rottom, we agreed the new exchange
So to confirm, we're trading Snorunt and Klefki for Vivillon and Phanpy, then setting up a new trade when I can breed Rotoms?
What time would work best for you?
CMT for female klefki
Will you trade for a female modest Clamperl?
Also, I listed my Klefki's nature wrong -- it's supposed to say Bold instead of Timid. Are you still interested? or I could breed you a Timid one instead of Bold?
Anything I can do for the HP Ice Helioptile (with Solar Power)? I can offer BP items as well if that'll help
Are any of your Pokemon in special balls?

Last edited:
So to confirm, we're trading Snorunt and Klefki for Vivillon and Phanpy, then setting up a new trade when I can breed Rotoms?
What time would work best for you?/quote]

Yep, Snorunt and Klefki for Vivillon and Phanpy.
Im GMT - 2, it ok for my between 8PM and 1AM, so if you are +7 then 5AM and 10 AM
I con go online now too if you finish to breed

Yep, Snorunt and Klefki for Vivillon and Phanpy.
Im GMT - 2, it ok for my between 8PM and 1AM, so if you are +7 then 5AM and 10 AM
I con go online now too if you finish to breed
Let me get in game and check. I'm pretty sure I have those two ready. You said you're okay with either gender right?

Edit: I have 5IVs of both ready, but I just realized I listed my Klefki's nature wrong. They're Bold instead of Timid. Is that okay with you or would you like me to rebreed them to be timid for you?

Let me get in game and check. I'm pretty sure I have those two ready. You said you're okay with either gender right?

Edit: I have 5IVs of both ready, but I just realized I listed my Klefki's nature wrong. They're Bold instead of Timid. Is that okay with you or would you like me to rebreed them to be timid for you?
yep, dont worry about gender

Are any of your Pokemon in special balls?
Cleffa @ Magic Guard/Unaware (Bold/Calm): 31/x/31/31/31/31 w/ Wish & Aromatherapy - Heal Ball
Vallaby @ Overcoat (Impish): 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Knock Off & Foul Play - Dusk Ball
Elektrike @ Lightning Rod (Timid): 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Premiere Ball
Swinub @ Thick Fat (Adamant): 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Icicle Crash & Stealth Rock - Repeat Ball
Joltik @ Compound Eyes (Timid): 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Repeat Ball
Horsea @ Swift Swim (Modest): 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Premiere Ball

Cleffa @ Magic Guard/Unaware (Bold/Calm): 31/x/31/31/31/31 w/ Wish & Aromatherapy - Heal Ball
Vallaby @ Overcoat (Impish): 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Knock Off & Foul Play - Dusk Ball
Elektrike @ Lightning Rod (Timid): 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Premiere Ball
Swinub @ Thick Fat (Adamant): 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Icicle Crash & Stealth Rock - Repeat Ball
Joltik @ Compound Eyes (Timid): 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Repeat Ball
Horsea @ Swift Swim (Modest): 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Premiere Ball
Hmm, I don't think there's any of those that I'm particularly interested in besides the (non-trophy case) Zapdos :/ But I don't think it's fair for me to ask for a legendary in exchange for a breedable Pokemon. Can I offer multiple Pokemon for it or do you have other suggestions?

Hi would you be interested in a perfect 5IV Female Speed Boost Yanmega in a Friend Ball with HP Ground and Giga Drain, am interested in the Female Luxury Ball Klefki!

Hi would you be interested in a Female Yanmega in a Friend Ball (with Speed Boost) I am not sure of the IVs I can't remember if I have any perfect but 3-5IVs, am interested in the Female Luxury Ball Klefki!
I'd be super interested in the Yanmega! But my Klefkis are in Premier balls actually, I'm not sure if you're still interested? But if you really want a Luxury ball I guess I could breed one in a Luxury ball?

I'd be super interested in the Yanmega! But my Klefkis are in Premier balls actually, I'm not sure if you're still interested? But if you really want a Luxury ball I guess I could breed one in a Luxury ball?
Ahh in that case do you think I could have a female HP Ice Helioptile? I love Luxury Balls :) Oh and how about a Female Luxury Ball Karrablast with Megahorn, Drill Run, Pursuit and Knock Off for the Klefki?

Also, note that I check and Yanmega is perfect with Giga Drain and HP Ground

Ahh in that case do you think I could have a female HP Ice Helioptile? I love Luxury Balls :) Oh and how about a Female Luxury Ball Karrablast with Megahorn, Drill Run, Pursuit and Knock Off for the Klefki?

Also, note that I check and Yanmega is perfect with Giga Drain and HP Ground
I wanted to make sure I'm understanding your offer correctly. You're offering your Yanmega for Helioptile and your Karrablast for (Premier? or Luxury ball?) Klefki?

Interested in the EM Snorunt. Feel free to CMT out :)
I have a couple questions if you don't mind :) Are any of your Pokemon in special balls? And I don't exactly understand your trade ratio - mind explaining it in a bit more detail to how much you consider the Snorunt to be worth compared to your Pokemon?
Yes that's right :) I would prefer Luxury Ball Klefki but only if you were willing and able to breed it!
I would be happy to breed both the Helioptile and Klefki for you :) Might take a while though since I'd need to rebreed the Klefki. What nature would you like for Klefki? And I will keep you updated :)

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
I have a couple questions if you don't mind :) Are any of your Pokemon in special balls? And I don't exactly understand your trade ratio - mind explaining it in a bit more detail to how much you consider the Snorunt to be worth compared to your Pokemon?

I would be happy to breed both the Helioptile and Klefki for you :) Might take a while though since I'd need to rebreed the Klefki. What nature would you like for Klefki? And I will keep you updated :)
All are in Poke Balls, except for a Dive Ball Clauncher, Quick Ball Froakie, and I think Premier Ball Ralts.
I'd like to do the Snorunt for another 5 IV if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)