Pokemon GTS website games...

Anyone get anything good from using their poke miles on the website? I got some stones like leaf, shiny, and dusk which was nice and a razor tooth. i spent most of my mile working on trying to get a masterball. well, now i have like tons of various pokeballs like the luxury ball and others. *sigh* Also, IMO the balloon popping is the best and easiest.

I can personally confirm that Master Balls are attainable from the Mine minigame. Spent an hour or two casually playing - unlike the other games, skill DOES come into it, which is nice.

What isn't is the fact that the payouts for the gifts still seem random. On the 3rd rank or whatever, when I did finally get a Master Ball, it was after several consecutive A ranks and a single D. Still, I got a master ball from it and all it took was ~4,000 pokemiles.

Yeah, I got one Master Ball too, also after achieving a D rank. I probably spent like 6000 miles on that game. It's definitely worth going for those, and a few of the stones if you need them, but it does waste a lot of miles you could spend on stuff like Rare Candies. It really annoys me that there's no link between performance in the game and the prizes you get. It's especially annoying when the game doesn't even have any apparent logic behind how it scores you (the balloon one). I get that they're supposed to be accessible for kids, but come on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)