Pokemon Masters

I think Gloria and Zacian was more worth it
It depends, Gloria&Zacian is way older than Snorlax & Dialga so it doesn't have many advantages in itself compared to the others.
You can fit Snorlax in almost any team and abuse the sync move accel & Potion and get one more charge of trainer moves while using G-Max Replenish.
If you have none of these 3 I think Snorlax is the priority to pick while Dialga is just a huge pick in Dragon spam teams. (that's a good thing for the Champion Stadium)
The reason why I don't use Zacian is that it needs too much support to work well if you don't have it at least 3/5 because it is very old, but if in the future we have a rework of it's sync grid it could be broken yes, so there's no really wrong pick between these 3, just pick the one you want.
(It's a flex to say you have zacian too haha)

Gloria gets you access to Lodge Gloria (once you slog through the veiled dating simulator bs raising the friendship to 100), netting you two units instead of one.

However, I had read that Gloria is really only useful at 5/5, so I picked Lucas and Dialga to get a unit with dragon zone, since I skipped Nate and Haxorus (who I think can set it up, but maybe I'm misremembering).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)