NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX

If and this is a big if, Caffeine is a watcher and he's lying about who he targeted as you claimed. Why would he lie about targeting Nuxl? Why would he then proceed to double down and state the existence of a ninja in that case? How would you even be aware of a ninja role as a watcher while not going for the proper target?
No, I mean if Caffeine was mafia fakeclaiming, he could just say "I targeted <not nuxl>"

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
ok so i'm jailkeeper and I targeted M2H last night

SB. said yes to a question when I asked if my target would always receive a notification that their action was unsuccessful if I successfully blocked them.

M2H said they didn't think they were blocked (which implies they may not have even got a result)
Then said action was successful. (which is impossible if I successfully targeted them)
I think their claim is fakies
Why did you bring this up now? Instead of yknow, when M2H claimed to be BG?

Haruno

No, I mean if Caffeine was mafia fakeclaiming, he could just say "I targeted <not nuxl>"
Wouldn't saying you targeted Nuxl make far more sense? Given the fact that you already know that bg/tracker didn't target nuxl. It's a pretty safe bet to assume that any other town PR that might've hit nuxl would've spoken up or didn't happen?

when did caffeine lie about their target? Did I miss this?
The point is how logical is it to lie about results as Town.

so why the hell am i on the chopping block
Your voting patterns are opportunistic and I've been burned in past games by not recognizing that as a scumtell.

SB. said yes to a question when I asked if my target would always receive a notification that their action was unsuccessful if I successfully blocked them.

M2H said they didn't think they were blocked (which implies they may not have even got a result)
Then said action was successful. (which is impossible if I successfully targeted them)
And I think you wouldn't say this when a green flip puts you in tomorrow's noose.

##unvote ##vote M2H

Wouldn't saying you targeted Nuxl make far more sense? Given the fact that you already know that bg/tracker didn't target nuxl. It's a pretty safe bet to assume that any other town PR that might've hit nuxl would've spoken up or didn't happen?
he already knew who you and M2H targeted because you posted it publicly before his claim

This is the most conclusive thing so far that I've read.

Then we vote you if M2H is town, would you say that's fair. (assuming we're understanding the mechanics right)

Haruno

he already knew who you and M2H targeted because you posted it publicly before his claim
Yes, hence why it's a safe claim to make that you targeted Nuxl, and you get the bonus of throwing village for a loop by claiming the existence of a ninja,

Anyhow, we now have two conflicting PR claims. lgi

Then we vote you if M2H is town, would you say that's fair. (assuming we're understanding the mechanics right)
yeah, this is what I mean by a 1v1 (1 scum, 1 town confirmed by conflicting roles/night results)

I will still argue that as Clar hardest pusher I was at risk as well.
you would also be a good target, my point is nuxl isn't a "why would you target this person"

I mean that obviously makes sense to anyone else who observes
but not from my POV as all those things I've said are true

think lrr's convinced me that m2h is the best bet rn. counting the current votes now, I want to vote m2h but I don't want to hammer or l-1 during a time where a ton of people are talking
Thoughts on this? Similar to D1 sitch, did we want Clar to keep talking or just vote for them.

I'm the same except due to dopog's claim post

anyway, since M2H didn't get blocked N1 that means he wasn't out on the kill. That means assuming there is a ninja they would be the third, unknown scum. So Haruno should track a claimed PR. You probably die unless dopog decides to protect you but it forces their hand and they have to guess on if dopog protects you or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)