NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Lrr Panic Station assuming we myslynch and I get shot tonight, then we enter LYLO what would you two proceed to do? Since Caffeine will claim someone regardless of his actual alignment. Are you willing to kingmake vs caffeine or against it?

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Sure, I'm down for lynching Caffeine today to avoid any type of shenanigans. We can coordinate the schia kill and if there is anything but that kill + whoever scums decides to off (myself being the most likely) then we just immediately lynch schia on day 5.

I'll be very happy if we get it right today, though, since it means I can stop crawling into my own head and letting owrry stymie me. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to answering Paper.

So you think it wouldn't be a oneshot as apropos to previously revealed scum PM patterns? Also, why Mega and not, y'know, ME?
Imo no--both of those were OS X/Y, OS Ninja feels naked there. As far as Mega goes, I asked about that one because it was a decision made in the universe where Ninja was suspected (which wasn't the case for the track on you).

Lrr He was a nullread with inconsistent follow-up. I was also considering a shots on Mega and TBZ.

Sure, I'm down for lynching Caffeine today to avoid any type of shenanigans. We can coordinate the schia kill and if there is anything but that kill + whoever scums decides to off (myself being the most likely) then we just immediately lynch schia on day 5.
I'm not compulsive, I have zero issue idling shot.

Excuse me? Not the case for me? The whole reason I'm actiually suss now is becuase my check happnened on the same night that Nuxl was watched without evidence of a killer. Whether or not it's oneshot, I have become involved, becuase you can't hold to the idea of ninja and say it wasn't used N1.

I'm not sure it is satisfactory. There seems to be a contradiction somewhere in the statement and I'm trying to parse through whether it's in "Ninja makes Mega scummy" and "not the case for Panic" or if it's something simpler and unspoken like the implications of ninja being real.

I'm not saying you get a free pass (and maybe that's where we're talking past each other?); I'm saying that out of the two non-Caff tracks, Mega's was the only one that was made under the supposition that there was a Ninja--and the only reason we're playing around the possibility of a Ninja is because we're acting under the pretense that Caffeine didn't just watch Nuxl on the night of the kill, affirm that no one else visited, and take things from there. It's a mindset that assumes he's town.

There's no reason to assume there's a Ninja unless you're also assuming that Caff is town, and if there is and I'm being dumb then I will gladly cop to it; bash me over the head until I get it.

But for now? Would much rather be in a plane of existence where we can actually get a wagon on Caff up and running.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)