NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX

Like, no, TBZ isn't talking, but I also v much know him to be someone who's just Like That--especially when he's not actually invested (and like I said before, it's entirely NAI).

And I understand the impulse to pressure, but I don't understand why "pressure" here looks like building a wagon, Ctrl+C/V'ing "explain!!!!", and then doing nothing with the (solicited) game history that's been given, or even with the post we got from Fen (which was one post, yeah, but it wasn't devoid of content)--all while very openly forestalling the actual threat of a hammer

You also kinda bounce back and for between your points. "This seems shady, but is does this post spew him cleared, and whaddabout Heal, whaddabout safeclaims, and here's a one liner conclusion you wouldn't have seen coming."

Also, late to the party, but he answer to the safeclaims question is 1) it's usually an OC thing and 2) If it was a thing here, we would have seen a {SNIP} somewhere in Clar or Mewtwo's flip.

To be honest, if TBZ isn't going to do anything, I don't think we have much to lose from lynching him. This as opposed to one of the PR claims, or a member like Lrr who is actively contrubuting to discussion. TBZ is by far the safest lynch here.

To be honest, if TBZ isn't going to do anything, I don't think we have much to lose from lynching him. This as opposed to one of the PR claims, or a member like Lrr who is actively contrubuting to discussion. TBZ is by far the safest lynch here.
On the one hand, I can totally understand a utilitarian take. I almost made one before dopog caught Mewtwo.
On the other hand, you're the last player I'd expect to be utilitarian.

On the one hand, I can totally understand a utilitarian take. I almost made one before dopog caught Mewtwo.
On the other hand, you're the last player I'd expect to be utilitarian.
My social skills aren't great, so I usually go for what I think are "safe" lynches. This explains why I was bandwagoning for most of the game. This time though, we have a player who isn't even trying.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
my biggest fear is we lynch tbz now and mega next and somehow this game isn't over yet.

really hoping we get some results.

k, so game plan time, let's huddle the fuck up townies instead of just pointing fingers. Today's lynch is much less important than what happens tonight.

I think lynching caffbo now is horrible because it fucks up with our night plans. we should be testing him this night. we should be forcing caffbo to watch Haruno again. Caffbo watching haruno protects our confirmed tracker. If scum doesn't target haruno, we get haruno for another night, which means haruno gives us a result and can confirm a town. if scum does target haruno, caffbo sees who. We lynch that person, if that person isn't scum, we lynch caffbo next *which would be in the lylo? someone check my math tho).

Haruno needs to target and confirm someone tonight. The person joins the town core, and helps make the next lynch easier.

I think it's impossible that the remaining scum is a permanent ninja + 1 shot double kill. Think it has to be 1 shot ninja and 1 shot double kill, don't think we need to worry about ninja screwing us again.

Keep caffbo alive, put him into a position where no matter wut an alive caffbo will make us win tomorrow.

Don't be dumb and blow this, don't be trigger happy now for a partial chance when we can wait a bit and get near guaranteed odds.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
use mechanics, make sure our plans have a ton of if -> then statements, cover all the ifs and thens, win.

we need caff alive today tonight out of the random pointing stage.

my biggest fear is we lynch tbz now and mega next and somehow this game isn't over yet.

really hoping we get some results.

k, so game plan time, let's huddle the fuck up townies instead of just pointing fingers. Today's lynch is much less important than what happens tonight.

I think lynching caffbo now is horrible because it fucks up with our night plans. we should be testing him this night. we should be forcing caffbo to watch Haruno again. Caffbo watching haruno protects our confirmed tracker. If scum doesn't target haruno, we get haruno for another night, which means haruno gives us a result and can confirm a town. if scum does target haruno, caffbo sees who. We lynch that person, if that person isn't scum, we lynch caffbo next *which would be in the lylo? someone check my math tho).

Haruno needs to target and confirm someone tonight. The person joins the town core, and helps make the next lynch easier.

I think it's impossible that the remaining scum is a permanent ninja + 1 shot double kill. Think it has to be 1 shot ninja and 1 shot double kill, don't think we need to worry about ninja screwing us again.

Keep caffbo alive, put him into a position where no matter wut an alive caffbo will make us win tomorrow.

Don't be dumb and blow this, don't be trigger happy now for a partial chance when we can wait a bit and get near guaranteed odds.
Well said.

Chances are I'm going to die N3 anyway though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)