Pokemon NPC Mafia - asim (Wolf) and other neutrals win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Before I go to sleep:

askaninjask said:
Shade also happened to burn jumpluff's house down when he was about to be lynched, which is not a village ability.
This was not an ability related post, it was just flavor. LonelyNess punched Thunda in the face, Team Aether and Sidd took Mekkah down, it doesn't mean anything.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
[03:50:36] <umbreon_dan> i can say that you are claiming mayor
[03:50:40] <umbreon_dan> and that we should tie it
[03:50:42] <umbreon_dan> i guess
[03:50:45] <umbreon_dan> or, you could
[03:51:37] <shade> need to take into account the warped vote in this
[03:51:45] <shade> but this is acceptable

so here i am (rock me like a hurricane)

imperfectluck said:
Dear CardsoftheHeart,

You are DJ Mary. You are a famous DJ in Goldenrod City's radio station and co-host of Professor Oak's Pokemon Talk.

Because of your fame and illustrious radio show, you are considered quite the celebrity in Kanto and Johto. Unfortunately, you currently don't have a night role but, because of your fame, your vote counts double.

You win if the Pokemon NPCs win.
agreeing with uds plan of looking at a tie, but taking into account jedils warped vote. which would take both aska and asim to cancel out, and then me and ud can vote our seperate ways and see what occurs, and if i am telling the truth. so, if we go by uds plan:

aska needs to vote for scrubs
asim needs to do likewise
me and ud need to keep our votes as they are
jedil needs to not vote

so boys, if i am lying this will take me down, if i'm not it will not.

scrubs is opposed to the idea, but i dunno why...
~.~

edit:

Scrubs: whatever tie it

so yeah, if you could sort of follow shade's instructions, we'll give him a chance to prove mayor (i doubt it, but there's no reason not to give him the chance)

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Please note his role states nothing about changing lynches.

Your role PM is the most incriminating evidence of all.

Villagers, don't be stupid, vote for shade.

There is plenty of reason not to let shade prove his role, he could be a mafia who has two votes. Remember, we already have a mayor in sidd/jumpluff/jedil.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Please note his role states nothing about changing lynches.
what?

Your role PM is the most incriminating evidence of all.
my role pm is not incriminating in the slightest, i'm stumped as to how you could find it incriminating

Villagers, don't be stupid, vote for shade.
i could always say, villagers don't be stupid and take an unnecessary risk. which was the thing askaninjask was lecturing me about on irc. smells of hypocrisy to me. if i am lying, like you all say i am, then you might as well attempt to try and tie it because i will die anyway

There is plenty of reason not to let shade prove his role, he could be a mafia who has two votes. Remember, we already have a mayor in sidd/jumpluff/jedil.
since when was mayor a mafia role? there is no harm in tying it, especially when i've proved my alliance. scrubs hasn't done this at all, you're simply following him blindly because he led the village in the earlier days.

allowing for the tie is simply a risk free situation, because if i'm lying - like you all say i am - i will die anyway. if i'm legit, the best outcome will happen.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
There was quite a ruckus early in the morning as you all seemed unsure of who to lynch, but after the dust settled, there was near-unanimous agreement: shady Shade was to be the target. Umbreon Dan, askaninjask, and asim nodded in agreement, advancing menacingly on Shade while Jedil blocked the escape route. Seeing he had no recourse left to him, Shade took his own life nobly rather than be tortured by his enemies.

Dear Shade,

You are Grey. You are the rocket executive that took over Goldenrod City’s radio station. You joined Neo Team Rocket after Giovanni's disappearance.

Since you have control of the Goldenrod Radio Station, you can publish radio news in the main topic at any time during the day anonymously in the main chat by PMing imperfectluck ‘Day/Night X – Radio News.’ Radio news sent at night will be published the next Day. Once only, you can host a popularity contest by PMing imperfectluck ‘Night X – host popularity contest.’ The next day, there will be two votes – one public, and one secret, and the two users with the most votes in each lynch will be lynched. Users will be informed that they cannot vote in both contests, but as the host, you are exempt from this rule. As an influential executive, your vote counts double. Your secret vote in the popularity contest will count triple. If there is a tie in the secret vote, you will rig it so that whoever you are voting for will be lynched. Because it takes so much time to prepare such a large contest, you cannot use this ability until Night 3 at the earliest.

You win if Neo Team Rocket wins.
Suddenly, Jedil burst into flames, screaming. Before your eyes in no time at all, the horrorstruck spectators can do nothing but watch as he is instantly consumed. It seems that the item he was holding has been reduced to nothing but ash as well, you are unable to even identify what it could have been. A singed piece of Jedil's once magnificent clothing, befitting of him, floats down from the sky.

Dear Jedil,

You are Morty. You are the Gym Leader of Ecruteak City's Gym. Your title is 'The Mystic Seer of the Future.'

As a famous Gym Leader, your voice carries more weight in discussions. Therefore, your vote counts double. You are also a natural version of the Itemfinder, due to your clairvoyant powers, and your Gengar will help search for items as well. By PMing imperfectluck 'Clairvoyantly look for items on USER1 and USER2,' you and your Gengar can find out how many items each user was currently carrying at the beginning of the night.

It is now Night 7. There's very few players left, so let's just get those PMs in ASAP, shall we?

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
The now defunct radio station, returned to the rightful hands of the citizenry, has nothing but good news to broadcast again today: it seems that nobody has died! What wonderful news indeed!

It is now Day 7. Day 7 ends when majority is reached.

Rule update: read rule 4.61 really carefully!

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Three people have agreed. Phantasia must go. 'His role is fake!' cried askaninjask. Phantasia couldn't complain, after all, how could he, after accomplishing nothing all game? He went to his death quietly, whimpering and sobbing to himself as the trio of Scrubs, askaninjask, and Umbreon Dan ganged up on him. Looks like his Metapod couldn't save him this time.

Dear Phantasia,

You are Samurai. You are a young boy who lives in Viridian Forest and dresses up in samurai armor. You are notable as the first character of the day.

As the trainer of a fine Metapod that knows the excellent Harden move, it is able to protect you every night from Night Kills. Metapod sucks though, so too bad, that's all you can do.

You are also wearing a fine suit of Samurai's Armor that you made yourself. It can protect any user against Night Kills. It's mostly ornamental though, so it will break if anyone attacks someone wearing it.

It is now Night 8. Night 8 ends when all relevant Night PMs are sent in.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Someone seems to have taken a disliking to Thorns last night, giving him a brutal beating never before seen in the likes of the Pokemon universe. Poor guy, he didn't even get to find his Swampert in the end.

Dear Thorns,

You are Tommy. You live on the Abandoned Ship, searching for your Marshtomp after you accidentally dropped its Poke Ball there many years ago.

As a pathetic loser that moved onto a ship all by himself and lived there for many years, you have been searching for Swampert all this time in vain. By PMing imperfectluck 'USER, seen my Swampert?' you will ask that user if he or she has seen your Swampert. Of course, nobody has seen your fucking Swampert, but while asking, you will check their possessions anyways to make sure, and take them for yourself to check in peace and quiet on your ship. If they have no possessions, you will instead check their Pokemon to see if there are any Swampert among them.

It is now Day 8. Day 8 ends when majority is reached.

asim, here's what's going on

imperfectluck said:
Dear Reachzero,

You are Brodie. You are “Brodie the Phantom Thief,” “The Man of a Thousand Faces,” and a member of Team Magma.

Your boss, Maxie, sent you to retrieve some items crucial to his plans increasing the continent’s landmass. You have heard that there is a Red Orb and a Blue Orb here that can be useful to your boss’s plans. You also accidentally traded your Magma Emblem away to someone, and you need that to get back into the Team Magma base. By PMing imperfectluck ‘Night X – Steal from USER,’ you will steal all items that user is currently holding. You are the fastest priority thief in the game. You have a safe in which you can store your most valuable items necessary to your mission so that they will never be stolen from you (this is not an item itself.) You can also stake out your next target each night by PMing imperfectluck ‘Night X – Stake out USER,’ in which you will observe your target carefully, checking him for any items. If either the person you stake out or is stealing from is moving suspiciously like he or she is about to kill you, you will fake your death for one day/night cycle. People will notice you moving about the next night however, so your fake death will be revealed. As the master of disguise, you may disguise yourself as any conceivable role you wish during the night by PMing imperfectluck ‘Night X – Put on disguise as ROLE,’ in which you can write your own fake role PM. You are currently disguised as:

You are Professor Cozmo. You are a meteoriticist who lives in Fallarbor Town in Hoenn.

You are quite cowardly, giving in to the bad guys easily to whatever they want from you. Usually it's meteorites, and you have a lot of them. These are not actual items. By PMing imperfectluck 'Night X - Offer meteorite to USER,' you will give a meteorite to him or her, placating him enough to allow you to fake your death temporarily and return a day later, in the case that he or she tries to kill you.

You are allied with Team Magma. You win when your mission is completed by stealing or obtaining all 3 of the Magma Emblem, the Blue Orb, and the Red Orb.
yeah, i'm basically the most harmless neutral imaginable. scrubs didn't want to help me win because he's also netural. he however is an evil evil wolf, and if he wins, the village loses instantly. if you don't believe me, you should read back to where it gave the number of neutrals in the game. it adds up

asim you've gotta vote scrubs :(

The thought that I am the village wolf is blasphemy. Reach told me before you subbed in that he was the wolf as well. Now it's confirmed. Sorry wolfy, maybe next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)