Let's Play! Pokemon Radical Red

This is one of the best Pokemon games I've ever played, it's an increased difficulty hack of Firered with all the pokemon up to gen 8 and a ton of quality of life features. It's also probably the hardest game I ever played. I'm streaming on twitch if anyone wants to chill and watch at twitch.tv/duellinkslemon

Has anyone played this? This game really seems to be super popular so figured this could be a discussion thread of sorts too if there's a following here.

I've heard about it / used the ROMbase it uses. The ROMbase is incredible. I am waiting for Pokemon Unbound from the maker of the ROMbase. Overall, the rom hack looks challenging, but I haven't played it, no. I was making my own hack a few weeks ago but I discontinued it. You should try Unbound Battle Tower Demo!

Just wish there was some documentation of what Pokemon could be found on what route so you could plan a team ahead of time and not go "I need a fire type backup, time to check random routes till I run into one"

Apparently there's an incoming update (supposedly with the most recently added mons) so I'm waiting on that one to try it out.

Just wish there was some documentation of what Pokemon could be found on what route so you could plan a team ahead of time and not go "I need a fire type backup, time to check random routes till I run into one"
This reddit thread has the documentation linked. It's a bit clunky but you can CTRL-F your way through it.

This is one of the best Pokemon games I've ever played, it's an increased difficulty hack of Firered with all the pokemon up to gen 8 and a ton of quality of life features. It's also probably the hardest game I ever played. I'm streaming on twitch if anyone wants to chill and watch at twitch.tv/duellinkslemon

Has anyone played this? This game really seems to be super popular so figured this could be a discussion thread of sorts too if there's a following here.
This game is amazing and frustrating to beat

I used to disagree with this last comment but recently I agree. The latest update made this game more tedious and when I a dress them about it, they just laughed in my face and shoved me aside. I am not speaking for myself, I want this game to be hard and frusturating, yet fun and pulling for all players. Once the current update came out I was concerned, but after seeing soupercell just shove me aside when I tried adressing my issues made me bitter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)